Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 90)

4.6 (1,005)
    4.5 (1,024)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (50) · No (874)
  • Purchase Price$2,985.32
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Perfect!!

I’m very happy with my solar system I will we dealing with Karan. He has great knowledge about the products and will guide you according to yours house roof and requirements.

Ney
NeyPerth, WA

Great Service and Communication

Kumod
KumodSydney, NSW

Everything went smoothly, neel and Gary were extremely helpful and cooperative, neel went beyond his work and help me to set up wifi and get connected with agl, much appreciated!

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Neel was helpful thank you

Neel was patient and knowledgable and helped me access the wifi on my new sungrow inverter. Thanks for your help Neel. When he needed to ring me back he did also.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

neel d'sovza have great customer

neel d'sovza have great customer services. from day one till we fixed the solar they were very proffesional. They were on time and did a great job. Good value for money. Very professional team for solar .Thank you very much all the people who involved putting up solar. Thank you very much neel d'sovza.

Excellent product

Very good panel was Brocken on delivery & installers had to go back to the office to get a replacement but service was excellent from all concerned starting with your original salesman Mohit Singh

Robert
RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service!

I experienced power outage recently and called Solar Power Nation and Preeti have acted very quickly and had escalated the issue to the right person. My problem gets resolved within the day. Thanks Preeti.

Excellent job

I had an issue following the solar installation. I contacted the resolution team .Mr Alex from the resolution team has followed promptly and resolved the issue excellently. I am very happy about it. I never thought it can be fixed that quickly. Thank you
Leena

Horrible experience

I have signed the contract 3 months ago and made the initial deposit.(QN-020248349). Solar panel not yet installed!!! .Contacted them multiple times since then. The same answer always,"Need to get grid approval". But nothing is done or no updates from them. I am really frustrated and now thinking what else to do. Have never experienced such poor customer care before.

In one word I would say “excellent service “

Overall excellent service,the installation team and the inverter fixed team were exceptionally great. very professional and punctual. Among the team, mention this person’s name specifically, Alex who is very transparent and very clear on the technical department. And special thanks for the holiday vouchers by solar power nation. I strongly recommend your service to everyone.
Thanks and Regards
Tony Augustine

Ram
RamSydney, NSW

great job resolving issue

Preeti Sharma from customer resolution team is really helpful and does amazing job resolving customer complaint as I had one since installed my solar.
She has handled very professionally to resolved with consistent follow up, never ignored the issue.
called back to give me an update regularly. also resolved the issues without any further delays.

Very friendly and easy to communicate, highly recommend Preeti for fantastic work she does.
keep it up!!
Ram

Vik
Vik

Solar

Very fast. Adam is very professional and punctual. He is very transparent and follows up on quotes n install. He gives clear quotes and options on budget. He also indicated that he willing to consider further discounts on new business

Alex L
Alex LSydney, NSW

New 6.6kW solar system working great!

I had an old 3kw solar system that didn’t meet our electricity requirements so decided to upgrade to a 6.6kW system. I was recommended SPN so I checked their prices and they were very competitive in the market. I spoke with Ross S who provided good information and recommended a great system. After signing the contract and paid the initial deposit, the system was installed within a week time. The installers came on time, took away my old solar system and cleaned up any mess, it took less then 4hrs. After the install SPN sent me the warranty details and arrange a smart reader with my electricity retailer. It has been a really good overall experience with no issues to report.

Enzo
Enzo

Don’t bother.

Don’t bother signing a contract with them. They pulled out of our contact after months of waiting for the day to confirm and set a date for installation.

Contract was terminated due to a petty reason with a referrer and them. Guaranteed to refund my deposit but haven’t seen it since, after multiple emails of following up and chasing. A customer shouldn’t have to chance for something that is owed to them. They seem great at first with the deals they have, and the customer service they portray, but as soon as you’ve signed the contract and given your deposit, you rarely hear from them, unless you contact head office for some answers.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Dear Customer
Please share your inv number as we could not find you in our system.

very good customer service

Neel was very good in making us understand to compare our needs of electricity and helped us to cheese right panels. and very good follow up. Very professional 100%. Best Service

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,