Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 4 of 90)

4.6 (1,005)
    4.5 (1,024)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (50) · No (874)
  • Purchase Price$2,985.32
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Hesh
HeshSydney Surrounds, NSW

We'll organised business. Quick to install. Good communication throughout the purchase and install.

The panels and inverter were well priced. The software app easy to use. Easy from start to finish.

WORST SERVICE

Started off good but is now one of the worst experiences I could have had. There is an obvious issue with my solar system not performing as it should I was advised someone would be out within a week to resolve the issues then was told there are no issues we don't need to. After being on the for multiple times i managed to get something out of them to admit there is an issue. it has now been weeks of waiting with no response and they have been told by the inverter manufacture that this is not a common issue but still nothing has been done. DO NOT waste your time.

invoice: 26609304136

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Super Fast Installation! Up and running in two days

I would like to acknowledged Garry of Solar Power Nation for the great services that he recently provided me.
I called them on Monday to inquire, requesting a quotation for a solar installation on my property and by Wednesday they have already installed it.
I am very surprised on the quick turn around and very pleased with the overall result.

Solar power nation employees are professional with their customers including the installers.

The services they provide is exceptionally thorough from start to finish, even the application for feed-in tariff is also handled by them.

I would highly recommend this company to others as you are getting a very competitive price with great quality product and services.

Extremely satisfied customer.

Phill
PhillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything went smoothly, we found the staff easy to deal with, the on site installer was experienced

The panel installation was completed by experienced tradesmen, that explained the procedure, the inverter installation was neat and tidy and is producing power, Solar Power Nation was easy to deal with and easy to contact

Ankit
AnkitSydney, NSW

Fast, Economical, and Easy. I didn't think it will be this easy.

Arjun
ArjunIllawarra, NSW

Fast service and fallow back

Quick response and fast and carefully installed. There was no problems while installing . The guy were young and smart working style and friendly. In future if we didn’t get any issue we are fully happy at the moment. Keep you fait to the customer. Thank you !

David E.
David E.Hunter Region, NSW

very happy

The whole installation was well handled we are very happy with it and value for money also great communication. Wlii have no problems recommending this company to friends and family.

marwen
marwenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient, fast and reliable Installation

Solar Power Nation were so efficient and prompt for every step, from quote to install.
The Solis Inverter is great and their Tech people happily helped with the Monitoring App & WiFi setup.

Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

wang
wangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

very easy. no issues so far. The price is very cheap. And waiting period is very short. And they did break some roof tiles but replace them immediately. Only know whether there is a leaking of water or not in a raining day.

Larry
LarrySydney, NSW

Happy with Solar Power Nation Service & Installation

This is my 3rd Solar System installed in my house (an upgrade of 6.6kW from the existing system) and this is the best experience I ever had. The process of accepting the quotation and the installation of the solar system only took 2 days which is awesome. The installation was great and the installer (Sam) is very knowledgeable and helpful. All the paper works needed was processed accordingly. Thanks to Ken, Hannah and to all SPN personnel who made my experience beyond satisfied.

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling service

I submitted my application in November 2020 and still to this day do not have any solar system on my property now being April 2021. I have now requested my deposit back and it’s a company that continuously makes up excuses. Very unhappy.

Jozef
JozefMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar panels

From the initial contact to panels installation no problems. Dealing with Haley was pleasure. Installation done on time. Panels upgrade due to original panels unavailable. I can recommend this company.

Sam Reich
Sam ReichPerth, WA

Overall from signing up and installation the process took 2 months. Took a few emails on my part to get an install date, but was given an upgrade in panels due to the wait and other panels not being available. Once I was given an install date, service and communication was good. Install was completed in half a day and communication by installers good. Overall happy with service and product.

Eternally Grateful
Eternally GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Dream that Solar Power nation make it happens

excellent services from the moment conversation start over the phone , everything promised was delivered according to , I was demanding very demanding , but I believe that If I continue with that attitude I will never get the results that have being achieved by the Sales representative ( Shaun ) Sales Manager of the company . as I said all done very professional Solar systems 6.6 kw working perfectly

Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,