3.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No
  • Purchase Price$3,252.83
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Syed

Stopped working within one month

Installation was alright but solar stopped working within one month. Lodged complaint but even after 15 days no solution so can't recommend anyone to get solar installed with them. Dont know if they going to fix it or not

Complaint ticket no 925
Inv-101313260

HellohelloSydney

Worst customer service ever - caused my house to flood

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number as we dont see any of this complaint that match our records. Please share your inv number or guve your name on legal contract you have with us.

Hellohello

Maybe if you checked your emails you would know the complaint. Your managers know exactly the issue and refuse to ring me or speak when I ring.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number if you are customer to us.

RPowellCentral West, NSW

Terrible customer service.

Hi SPN invoice is SRN-110371024
Regards

Angry customer
Angry customerSydney, NSW

No after sales service

Wifi connection issues with solar inverter since installation last year in August 2020 remains unresolved. Customer service support is unsatisfactory. Limited or no follow up support from Solar Powernation.
Lucky to those customers who has no installation problems !

Panel PurchasedGoodwe inverter
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

***UPDATED***Top End Products at very low prices decent service provided. Poor After sales service SHOCKING!!!

System Size6.65 KW
Panel PurchasedHyundai Energy Solutions 350w
Purchase Price$4,799.00
SandySydney, NSW

Do not use this company, very unprofessional

INV-110313572
QN-110342953

Dont' risk it

They will be cheap upfront but when something goes wrong they will take months to fix the issue.

Water leaking is a big problem and you won't know until it's hit the walls and caused damage.

They are not responding to my emails and calls.

Panel Purchasedhuawei risen
Purchase Price$2,120.00

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number or full name as we take after sales services very serious and close any inquiry in few days
Looking forward to your invoice number

PatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beware! There does not appear to be any after sales service.

22 solar panels/huawei inverter installed in may. Meter reconfigured june. No feed in tariff back to the grid since installation. Complained to spn. No response. Now with nsw fair trading.

Panel PurchasedRisen solar panels
Pat

Since putting in the above review SPN have been in touch to apologise and are sending the installer within the next week or two.

Pat

Here we are 2 weeks later and no installer - only apologies that the installer has to travel 288 km to get to me. This didn’t bother them when they got the job to install! I warn anyone who is thinking of using Solar Power Nation to think again!

Pat

With NSW Fair Trading intervening, a installer did come and found a defective part - that was a month ago. I am STILL waiting for my inverter to be fixed. Installed in MAY I have NOT received any benefit. AFTER SALES SERVICE!!!! Non-existent.

Sam BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really bad after-sales service. Faulty inverter unresolved

Panel PurchasedLongi Solar Panels
Purchase Price$3,249.00
Elena J.Solar Power Nation
Sam B

How can I take your request seriously with your crocodile tears? But for the sake of argument I will give you my brother contact number. It is 0481 781 269. Do not dare request that I remove/delete this review in return for your cooperation.

Elena J.Solar Power Nation
DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Installers, good product but bad after sales service. Mercenary behaviour. I feel used.

Panel PurchasedET-M660300WW/WB 300W and goodwe gw5000d-ns inverter
Purchase Price$3,049.00
Solar Power NationSolar Power Nation
Disappointed

Hello, the invoice number is: INV-01285071. I would appreciate your assistance as the SPN customer service representative my uncle dealt with is very unhelpful.
SB

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Friendly and fast services

My daughter in law refer this company as she had a good experience with them. I had my solar panels installed yesterday and I am extremely happy with the service provided. In a matter of two weeks from the initial enquiry I now have solar power. Thank to [name removed] the accounts manager for looking after me through this process. Jm

November 26th 2019 Update: Warranty no response.

I have been trying to contact the company for weeks and no one returns calls or emails. My inventor has an isolution fault which is causing it to beep and getting someone out to look at is the biggest mission or even to get im contact with had been hell.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolax
Purchase Price$3,300.00
Solar Power NationSolar Power Nation
L N
L N

Your so called complaint team have been looking after this for weeks. I have sent emails, called and have left my details. Instead of asking if i require a new connection look into my matter

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

SPN Online