Solar Power Nation

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (56)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (56)
  • Purchase Price$2,897.07
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Do not enquire for a quote

I enquired about a quote for my house 6.6kw system, i did not use them as another quote for same product was cheaper but for months and months and months now i am recieving calls, txts and emails
i have asked them to stop calling, i have yelled at them to stop calling, i am now in the process of filing an harassment claim against them as they are not stopping

System Size0 KW
Panel Purchased0
Purchase Price$0.00
Simon
SimonMelbourne

Hopeless company

Extremely difficult with this company. Headache from start and I am still being told things that are not happening. My Account Manager is not even contactable.

Please find another provider, I highly encourage not to use this company

Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

Bimal B.

Worst Service ever experienced !! Stay away !!!

I installed 6.5KW system from them in March 2019, the system never performed well so I requested them to send someone to check the system. After continuous calling and emailing, they finally sent a tech in December 2020 (21 months after installing) to check only to find half of the panels were not even connected all this time. When I asked for compensation for the fault made by their installer, they simply closed the case mentioning there is nothing wrong with their product! I have made a complaint with Fair Trading.

System Size6.5 KW
Panel Purchasedcheap brand
Purchase Price$2,899.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

LukeBrisbane

Watch Out - Poor Workmanship From Unreliable Tradesman.

Watch out - poor workmanship from unreliable tradesman. This company had their tradesman install the system on a new build. Drilled multiple holes in the outside roofing. Didnt fix work, multiple attempts to rectify. Advised of a $100 discount. Two months later Solar Power Nation ring and abuse as to why $100 remained outstanding on account. Email sent and no one ever replied. Be careful using this company as they use cheap inexperienced tradespersons and don't care about the quality of work they deliver as long as they get their money.

System Size6.6 KW

INV-062911719

TERRIBLE Service

I was promised an installation date 8 weeks from the initial quote, failed to deliver and no communication for almost 2 weeks. New installation date scheduled a further fortnight, FAILED again. NO Communication AGAIN. TERRIBLE service, no attempt at honouring our agreement.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Awful, don't ring, you never get off their lists

I contacted them for a quote, didn't go ahead. I get multiple calls and text every week. Keep blocking numbers, asking to be taken off. Just can't get them to stop.

Purchase Price$0.00
Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

We really apologize for any inconvenience but we don't call customers if they ask us not to call
Can you share your full name so we can put you in do no call or message group

Sai Pavan C.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing

I was promised installation in 3 week's during signing up process. No one has scheduled time for installation yet, I am into 4th week now. No one responds to your emails or phone calls in a timely manner. If this is a service provided for new customers, I am not sure how the existing customers are treated.

Marina
MarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear of them

I paid my deposit in May 2020 and they cannot supply me the agreed solar system, so they renigged and it is now 6 months and still no refund. Stay away from them as there is no service, it looks like I’ll have to take them to court to get my deposit back

TSK
TSKSydney, NSW

Disgusting Customer Care

They were very attentive during purchasing and before installation, but after not installing in correctly I spoke to [Name Removed] to voice my concern. [Content Removed]. They did not respond to our concerns and kept passing us from rep to rep. They are useless, I have lodged a formal complaint to the Fair Trading office

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Disgusting customer service

we have experienced absolutely disgusting customer service, not turned up for installation not answered phone calls and emails, currently sitting here 3 hours after the time they were suppose to be here to install and there still not here havent contacted us and they are uncontactable

Signed contract - waited 3 months and no install

We signed up just before Xmas and paid $200 deposit, by March we had requested an install date about 4 times with no fixed date provided.

By April, Solar power nation said our house was too tall (3 storeys) and therefore they could not find and installers willing to install at our place.

Total waste of 4 months...
Took another 3 weeks of chasing to get our deposit back.

H.Doust
H.DoustSydney, NSW

Not reliable in quotation

I am afraid to say They are not reliable and accurate at least in my case.first they contact you with alot of promises but in the end they say sorry we made human error and their price is not same as They advertising even when they send you a formal quote.I gave them all my requirements and they sent me formal quote when I wanted to sign a contract they brought excuse and increased the price and sent me another quote. I am afraid to say It is a dirty marketing trick.

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number so we can help you on this

S. DibSydney, NSW

Contractor was stubborn

Was very dissatisfied with the contractors that came out. They told me that the terracotta roof was difficult to work with and chose not to install the solar panels on that basis. Is mine the only terracotta roof in Sydney. I mean it was a basic hip roof. Wont be recommending them at all. Very disappointed.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

We will be contacting you shortly.

nosajHunter Region, NSW

Be prepared to WAIT,WAIT,WAIT...4months

Enter at own risk. I Was told 4 week install... it went in 4 days ago, after 4 MONTHS! This was ONLY after contacting fair trading to assist..
Constantly lied to about install Date. The WORST customer service.
Lied to about where the inverter can/can’t go Being told it is illegal in cannot go in the garage.. EVERYONE I know has it in the garage. so It has ended up being out in the open just because it was easier. seriously, it is less than 1.5m on the same wall to be inside the garage.
Rubbish left everywhere Including empty cans, bits of steel framing, electrical components etc etc. AND filled our rubbish bins.
Equipment seems ok so far but early days. Only up side is it’s cheap.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedNew energy co.
nosaj

No problems, and who should I address this to? What do you expect to “find” when you look into it? Happy to send it in but to whom and for what?

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Kindly email the invoice or quotation number at simran@solarpowernation.com.au , as there are a number of customers and we weren't able to track you so for that we needed your invoice or quotation number.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,