Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 2 of 5)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (71)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (56)
  • Purchase Price$2,984.57
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

TSK
TSKSydney, NSW

Disgusting Customer Care

They were very attentive during purchasing and before installation, but after not installing in correctly I spoke to [Name Removed] to voice my concern. [Content Removed]. They did not respond to our concerns and kept passing us from rep to rep. They are useless, I have lodged a formal complaint to the Fair Trading office

Dont' risk it

They will be cheap upfront but when something goes wrong they will take months to fix the issue.

Water leaking is a big problem and you won't know until it's hit the walls and caused damage.

They are not responding to my emails and calls.

Panel Purchasedhuawei risen
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price$2,120.00

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number or full name as we take after sales services very serious and close any inquiry in few days
Looking forward to your invoice number

PatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beware! There does not appear to be any after sales service.

22 solar panels/huawei inverter installed in may. Meter reconfigured june. No feed in tariff back to the grid since installation. Complained to spn. No response. Now with nsw fair trading.

Panel PurchasedRisen solar panels
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Pat

Since putting in the above review SPN have been in touch to apologise and are sending the installer within the next week or two.

Pat

Here we are 2 weeks later and no installer - only apologies that the installer has to travel 288 km to get to me. This didn’t bother them when they got the job to install! I warn anyone who is thinking of using Solar Power Nation to think again!

Pat

With NSW Fair Trading intervening, a installer did come and found a defective part - that was a month ago. I am STILL waiting for my inverter to be fixed. Installed in MAY I have NOT received any benefit. AFTER SALES SERVICE!!!! Non-existent.

Disgusting customer service

we have experienced absolutely disgusting customer service, not turned up for installation not answered phone calls and emails, currently sitting here 3 hours after the time they were suppose to be here to install and there still not here havent contacted us and they are uncontactable

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Dave
DaveCentral West, NSW

Don't work bad services

When you buy something new you expect it to work i been patient with solar power nation i just want what i payed for simple i shouldn't have to do a thing its up to them to fix the problem not happy

Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Purchase Price$2,600.00

Signed contract - waited 3 months and no install

We signed up just before Xmas and paid $200 deposit, by March we had requested an install date about 4 times with no fixed date provided.

By April, Solar power nation said our house was too tall (3 storeys) and therefore they could not find and installers willing to install at our place.

Total waste of 4 months...
Took another 3 weeks of chasing to get our deposit back.

H.Doust
H.DoustSydney, NSW

Not reliable in quotation

I am afraid to say They are not reliable and accurate at least in my case.first they contact you with alot of promises but in the end they say sorry we made human error and their price is not same as They advertising even when they send you a formal quote.I gave them all my requirements and they sent me formal quote when I wanted to sign a contract they brought excuse and increased the price and sent me another quote. I am afraid to say It is a dirty marketing trick.

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number so we can help you on this

S. DibSydney, NSW

Contractor was stubborn

Was very dissatisfied with the contractors that came out. They told me that the terracotta roof was difficult to work with and chose not to install the solar panels on that basis. Is mine the only terracotta roof in Sydney. I mean it was a basic hip roof. Wont be recommending them at all. Very disappointed.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

We will be contacting you shortly.

nosajHunter Region, NSW

Be prepared to WAIT,WAIT,WAIT...4months

Enter at own risk. I Was told 4 week install... it went in 4 days ago, after 4 MONTHS! This was ONLY after contacting fair trading to assist..
Constantly lied to about install Date. The WORST customer service.
Lied to about where the inverter can/can’t go Being told it is illegal in cannot go in the garage.. EVERYONE I know has it in the garage. so It has ended up being out in the open just because it was easier. seriously, it is less than 1.5m on the same wall to be inside the garage.
Rubbish left everywhere Including empty cans, bits of steel framing, electrical components etc etc. AND filled our rubbish bins.
Equipment seems ok so far but early days. Only up side is it’s cheap.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedNew energy co.
nosaj

No problems, and who should I address this to? What do you expect to “find” when you look into it? Happy to send it in but to whom and for what?

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Kindly email the invoice or quotation number at simran@solarpowernation.com.au , as there are a number of customers and we weren't able to track you so for that we needed your invoice or quotation number.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

robd
robdIllawarra, NSW

No call back, no installation - but they take your money fast

I signed up and was told it would be 6 weeks to install. weeks ion - Still nothing. Many others have the same experience. I continue to ask - I get told someone will call you back. Still nothing.
It seems many other customers have experienced the same. No doubt they will use the COVID19 excuse but I ordered well before the lockdown started

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

They have Dissapeared!!!

I have been waiting for my installation for weeks. I have tried to contact these people on many occasions with no response whatsoever. They also have my deposit. My next step is to go to the regulator and the media. If you don't believe me try to contact them yourself as an existing customer.

Kevin
Kevin

This is not good enough. My invoice is 031710253. I have sent several emails and made numerous calls.

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for providing the details, we'll get back to you shortly.

Deposit not paid yet

Be very careful with this company.
I paid my deposit and the they could not install due to no having stock.
Now they will not answer calls or emails regarding my$200.00 deposit
As I waste my time November 19 to 1april 20
Plus says $150 deductions what for ad I suffer all these they could not provide me system

EoinPerth, WA

Stolen deposit

Be very careful with this company.
I paid my deposit and the they could not install due to an issue with synergy.
Now they will not answer calls or emails regarding my $300.00 deposit.
Sam and his team are absolute thieves

Eoin

I have been trying to contact you since January.
Pls don’t use covid 19 as an excuse when families are doing it tough

Dear Eoin,

Please share your quotation or invoice number and we will look into the matter.

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a Joke of a company...buyer beware

I received 2 quotes for 2 solar installations 3 months ago. One finally got installed this month by subcontracted installers who were great. But all done without any communication or notification from Solar Power nation. They have damaged my ceiling and have disappeared. The other house they have come back to me today to tell me is "Too hard" and they will refund me my deposit...after 3 months of pushing them to get this done. This company is a sales company only...They mess you around, change contacts, dont reply to e mails and walk away when any issue arises. It's such a pity because the subby installers they use are good - if you ever get to see them!! If you want Solar...pay a little more and get a reliable company!

System Size10 KW
Panel PurchasedIf only I had anything installed
Purchase Price$0.00
Louie
LouieSydney, NSW

Took 12 months and dept of fair trading to solve the defective installation

Process was extremely drustrating. Phone calls were ignored, Installation of the panels was at the qrong angel.Only when Dept of fair trading intervened the problems were addressed. Took 12 months.

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,