Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 4 of 5)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (70)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (55)
  • Purchase Price$3,133.80
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

J Assuli
J AssuliSydney, NSW

No replies after installation/payment

Has been running since a year, so thought to update the review. So far the system works fine.
I'm giving low rating because they stopped responding to my emails immediately after they finished the installation and got the payment. All I asked them is the warranty papers. Luckily I did not need it so far, but I wonder what will happen if something goes wrong to be fixed under warranty, will they respond and fix it! I hope I will not need it but for a 25 years warranty better to have some formal papers.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation
Rakesh

Totally misguided and time waster

Took advance by giving wrong information, solar not installed in 9 months and worse parts have not returned advance taken despite written request and phone calls. Useless staff never response calls.

Rakesh

Did not disclose proper information. Misguided

0405471946

Ces
CesPerth, WA

Very Disappointed

Sam BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really bad after-sales service. Faulty inverter unresolved

Sam B

How can I take your request seriously with your crocodile tears? But for the sake of argument I will give you my brother contact number. It is 0481 781 269. Do not dare request that I remove/delete this review in return for your cooperation.

Jyothi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever customer service... Do not recommend to anyone...

Jyothi Swaroop Ghadiyaram
pH: 0425666476
Address: 8 Barlow circuit, Tarneit, Vic 3029

Jyothi S.

I have given my contact details but not received any call from you guys....is there any intention to solve my issue? If not I will be complaining to the ombudsman and consumers victoria

AJ reviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst ever company

It took them 9 months to install the solar panel at my property.
First day they promised me that it would take 6 weeks but it took them 9 months and I had to call them 4 to 6 times a week

Ref:25721 -
I don't think you can do something about it now, it is too late.
Simply it was 9 months of pain dealing with you guys.

Dodgy

Signed quote and sent through all the info on May 27 2019. At (sales) start communication was pretty good. Over the course of 2,5 months I had 2 phone calls confirming an installation date. On 2 occasions, no one showed up. Two days of leave gone. No one answers or replies to phone calls or emails ...

Alain

5 days later ... Just out of curiosity: which tomorrow are you talking about?

Ben TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still waiting....

I signed up & paid deposit 30th of May, South Australian Power Authority (SAPN) had an issue but I got it sorted myself for Solar Power Nation and approval was granted to SPN on June 25th.

Another month later and multiple calls/emails over the past couple of weeks have had no replies to notify even if an installer has been allocated and panels/inverter available for install.

Dilip Diddi
Dilip DiddiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor installation and very very bad service after installation.

Installation done incorrectly. No cares to come and fix the issue. Very bad service after installation. It has been more than 8 months still the issue has not been resolved

DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Installers, good product but bad after sales service. Mercenary behaviour. I feel used.

Disappointed

Hello, the invoice number is: INV-01285071. I would appreciate your assistance as the SPN customer service representative my uncle dealt with is very unhelpful.
SB

BKLSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Possibly the most unreputable company to deal with!

QN-022511014

RobMelbourne

Worst company ever

Rob

I have spoken to Grace your resolutions officer a number of times she has my details and refuses to return calls or messages. Again quote number is QN 021310504

Guru
GuruGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Installation never got completed

April 2019
After my post here , i had a number of follow ups from Solar power nation and finally got my panels installed but again they dropped the ball - No paperwork provided after installation hence i am not connected to the grid not able to apply for Govt rebate which should have completed Oct / Nov 2018 .
Is it serious .. ?

Jan 2019
I had a really good start . But as the installation process progressed , i started seeing issues . Lot of miscommunication between the contractors & workers . Couple of times , they never showed up . Half job finished and they never showed up after that . No updates after several follow up . Not at all satisfied with their service. They were all good until they got the contract signed off.

The worst experience ever

I will not recommended then to anyone . I put deposit in October2018. They were supposed to install my solar system b4 Christmas last year . But they keep saying they don’t have this in stock they don’t have that in stock. We don’t have these panels in stock we will give u that pannel . We don’t have this inverter.
I book my system in October 2018 and now its nearly May 2019 they still haven’t install my system

Irshad hussain
Irshad hussain
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

SPN Online