2.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$916.67
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Unrespectful staff

They are the worst company ever and I will sue you to refund my money, I paid AUS 2600 for nothing, they couldn't solve my problem and did not try to help.

Trustworthiness
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price$2,600.00

Dear Ahmed,
Please share your receipt number or contract number so we can find you in our system. looking forward to your reply and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Mohamed N.
Mohamed N.Sydney, NSW

This company is untrusted and they dont have qualified installers

Panel Purchasednone

wont refund deposit

I have been trying to get a refund for over 12 mths now. I have spoken to multiple people and all say "sorry about this we will fix it up straight away" yeah right.

Shaun
Shaun
Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number you signed with us

JamesSydney, NSW

Do not trust this company! They just want your deposit and address for get the Government solar rebet!

Panel Purchasednot installed

Terrible

I signed up with Solar power nation for 6.6KW offer in 24/06/2019and I used to get every hour till the time I signed up. After paying initial deposit I had to follow up on Installation date and then I started to get surprises as I was told after 5 weeks that 21 panels can't fit on my roof they can only put 16 panels. Ty hen I asked my deposit back they did not give my money back. I rang many times to [name removed] it's going to voice mail. I would like to say people to avoid Solar Power Nation.

Panel PurchasedNot installed
Purchase Price$50.00

I don't recommend this Installer

Vincent Joseph

I have already send to you a couple of times. Please ask Jordan Singh. Thanks.

Jacqui sMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They take your $100

In the process of going to the proper authorities with this company. Took a $100 . No contact for months . Got fed up calling them and submitted a cancellation form . Many phone calls to them with no refund. Had enough ! Stay away they should be investigated!!

It’s under Michael soumelidis QN051714389

Sanoj
SanojCentral West, NSW

Give fake dates stay out of these guys

Still waiting for my deposit money.
No emails or phone calls once you put your deposit money. Chased them up nemurous times for my deposit money as they kept giving fake installation date.nil as yet

Purchase Price$100.00

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,