Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 2 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (63)
  • Purchase Price$2,960.83
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Dont' risk it

They will be cheap upfront but when something goes wrong they will take months to fix the issue.

Water leaking is a big problem and you won't know until it's hit the walls and caused damage.

They are not responding to my emails and calls.

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number or full name as we take after sales services very serious and close any inquiry in few days
Looking forward to your invoice number

shammi45

shammi45Sydney, NSW

Terrible

My solar panels system not installed correctly. Inverter should be wifi enabled but it not. Warranty service is only on paper. If you call them you won't hear from them. First time you call for service they will answer the phone but next time they won't even bother to answer. Then you have to call from different number. When they first installed my system I gave then 5 star ratings.

Deepak Kumar

Deepak KumarSydney, NSW

Wrong installation & very bad customer service

I just my Solar panels got installed by them couple of months ago. They have installed the panels on the roof gutter which damaged the roof & now roof started leaking which costing a lot of money for me to fix. I have tried to contact them at least million times to rectify the problem but no response from them. How could they have done the disaster & now nobody is taking the initiative to fix it. I would highly recommend beware from them & get your solar panels installed by professional people who at least have the knowledge about the correct procedures.
Strongly saying avoid these crooks.

Dear Customer
Please share us your invoice number so we can find your name in our system

PatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beware! There does not appear to be any after sales service.

22 solar panels/huawei inverter installed in may. Meter reconfigured june. No feed in tariff back to the grid since installation. Complained to spn. No response. Now with nsw fair trading.

Trustworthiness
Pat

Since putting in the above review SPN have been in touch to apologise and are sending the installer within the next week or two.

Pat

Here we are 2 weeks later and no installer - only apologies that the installer has to travel 288 km to get to me. This didn’t bother them when they got the job to install! I warn anyone who is thinking of using Solar Power Nation to think again!

Pat

With NSW Fair Trading intervening, a installer did come and found a defective part - that was a month ago. I am STILL waiting for my inverter to be fixed. Installed in MAY I have NOT received any benefit. AFTER SALES SERVICE!!!! Non-existent.

JulianCairnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the worst business I have ever had to deal with.

The panel installation was installed on the incorrect roof that was designed by their engineer ???? Sam. It was installed so as to create a dangerous roof access situation and on the flat section instead of the 25 degree pith???. Then after 1 day it stopped working. 10 days later, no correspondence returned. Absolutely terrible service.
System is being removed and dumped and another company starting again. Give this business a very wide berth.

JulianCairns

Seriously, your business has ignored me for the last 3 weeks, now you want to communicate. QN-061034795.

JulianCairns

great communication guys, still no contact and no plan.

Disgusting customer service

we have experienced absolutely disgusting customer service, not turned up for installation not answered phone calls and emails, currently sitting here 3 hours after the time they were suppose to be here to install and there still not here havent contacted us and they are uncontactable

Dave

DaveCentral West, NSW

Don't work bad services

When you buy something new you expect it to work i been patient with solar power nation i just want what i payed for simple i shouldn't have to do a thing its up to them to fix the problem not happy

Jun SynCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar not working

solar not working after install. call to the company, no one can tell us what happen. been waiting for a week, still no one come to check, such a poor after service and product.

Don

DonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not trust this company

Signed contract 12 th march and after 15 weeks and many promised install dates say cannot honour contract, do not answer phone messages that go to extension and advised message banf full do not return email messages

Installation

Signed contract - waited 3 months and no install

We signed up just before Xmas and paid $200 deposit, by March we had requested an install date about 4 times with no fixed date provided.

By April, Solar power nation said our house was too tall (3 storeys) and therefore they could not find and installers willing to install at our place.

Total waste of 4 months...
Took another 3 weeks of chasing to get our deposit back.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Faulty system for last 2 months been reported and no action been taking very poor response from customer service

Very poor customer service nearly 2 months of calls and emails on order to fix faulty solar system so far no response or action been taking not happy at all

daksydney

Poor service

23/6/20 - No one answers the phone or online chats. The phone mailbox is apparently full and it doesn't accept messages. Have had an issue with our installation for weeks and nobody replies to emails or provides updates on what is happening. System has been turned off for weeks now and we are paying for electricity.
13/07/20 - Someone was supposed to attend today to finally look at the issue (first reported 09/06/20), but no one has shown up. Zero communication. No one at SPN is answering phones or chats, and you still can't leave a message. The callback service in the chat is just a recorded message that says "Thank you for calling. Goodbye." and hangs up on you.

dak

Hi Simran, it's been ANOTHER two weeks and the issue still has not been resolved. Someone in your office needs to actively follow-up and action service issues.

Beware Solar Power Nation

A LOT of hidden terms and conditions with prices added to the advertised price of $2499. Not upfront at all. Would give a negative star if possible. Prompt to answer calls when signing on board, extremely slow to respond or not answering phone calls at all when dealing with complaints regarding hidden charges. Do not even know if I will get my deposit back after finding out about additional charges. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

SolarNationBurntMe
SolarNationBurntMe
H.Doust

H.DoustSydney, NSW

Not reliable in quotation

I am afraid to say They are not reliable and accurate at least in my case.first they contact you with alot of promises but in the end they say sorry we made human error and their price is not same as They advertising even when they send you a formal quote.I gave them all my requirements and they sent me formal quote when I wanted to sign a contract they brought excuse and increased the price and sent me another quote. I am afraid to say It is a dirty marketing trick.

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number so we can help you on this

S. DibSydney, NSW

Contractor was stubborn

Was very dissatisfied with the contractors that came out. They told me that the terracotta roof was difficult to work with and chose not to install the solar panels on that basis. Is mine the only terracotta roof in Sydney. I mean it was a basic hip roof. Wont be recommending them at all. Very disappointed.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

We will be contacting you shortly.

nosajHunter Region, NSW

Be prepared to WAIT,WAIT,WAIT...4months

Enter at own risk. I Was told 4 week install... it went in 4 days ago, after 4 MONTHS! This was ONLY after contacting fair trading to assist..
Constantly lied to about install Date. The WORST customer service.
Lied to about where the inverter can/can’t go Being told it is illegal in cannot go in the garage.. EVERYONE I know has it in the garage. so It has ended up being out in the open just because it was easier. seriously, it is less than 1.5m on the same wall to be inside the garage.
Rubbish left everywhere Including empty cans, bits of steel framing, electrical components etc etc. AND filled our rubbish bins.
Equipment seems ok so far but early days. Only up side is it’s cheap.

nosaj

No problems, and who should I address this to? What do you expect to “find” when you look into it? Happy to send it in but to whom and for what?

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Kindly email the invoice or quotation number at simran@solarpowernation.com.au , as there are a number of customers and we weren't able to track you so for that we needed your invoice or quotation number.

robd

robdIllawarra, NSW

No call back, no installation - but they take your money fast

I signed up and was told it would be 6 weeks to install. weeks ion - Still nothing. Many others have the same experience. I continue to ask - I get told someone will call you back. Still nothing.
It seems many other customers have experienced the same. No doubt they will use the COVID19 excuse but I ordered well before the lockdown started

They have Dissapeared!!!

I have been waiting for my installation for weeks. I have tried to contact these people on many occasions with no response whatsoever. They also have my deposit. My next step is to go to the regulator and the media. If you don't believe me try to contact them yourself as an existing customer.

Kevin
Kevin

This is not good enough. My invoice is 031710253. I have sent several emails and made numerous calls.

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for providing the details, we'll get back to you shortly.

The poor reviews are real

Was told they offer great customer service after reading poor reviews.
They also said poor reviews were written by competitors. Took my money and never booked anything in for 3 months. Never returned calls and emails. Didn’t want to give my money back.

Graham P.
Graham P.
Mohamed N.

Mohamed N.Sydney, NSW

This company is untrusted and they dont have qualified installers