Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (63)
  • Purchase Price$2,960.83
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Deposit not paid yet

Be very careful with this company.
I paid my deposit and the they could not install due to no having stock.
Now they will not answer calls or emails regarding my$200.00 deposit
As I waste my time November 19 to 1april 20
Plus says $150 deductions what for ad I suffer all these they could not provide me system

EoinPerth, WA

Stolen deposit

Be very careful with this company.
I paid my deposit and the they could not install due to an issue with synergy.
Now they will not answer calls or emails regarding my $300.00 deposit.
Sam and his team are absolute thieves

Eoin

I have been trying to contact you since January.
Pls don’t use covid 19 as an excuse when families are doing it tough

Dear Eoin,

Please share your quotation or invoice number and we will look into the matter.

Muhammad N.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe waiting period

Simply says
If you want job need to be done professionally and quick dot go to solar power nation
Don’t trust on all 5 star reviews
I am the one who struggling from November 2019

(INV-11308613)

Dear Muhammad,

Thank you for providing your invoice number we will get back to you shortly.

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a Joke of a company...buyer beware

I received 2 quotes for 2 solar installations 3 months ago. One finally got installed this month by subcontracted installers who were great. But all done without any communication or notification from Solar Power nation. They have damaged my ceiling and have disappeared. The other house they have come back to me today to tell me is "Too hard" and they will refund me my deposit...after 3 months of pushing them to get this done. This company is a sales company only...They mess you around, change contacts, dont reply to e mails and walk away when any issue arises. It's such a pity because the subby installers they use are good - if you ever get to see them!! If you want Solar...pay a little more and get a reliable company!

Louie

LouieSydney, NSW

Took 12 months and dept of fair trading to solve the defective installation

Process was extremely drustrating. Phone calls were ignored, Installation of the panels was at the qrong angel.Only when Dept of fair trading intervened the problems were addressed. Took 12 months.

raz

razSydney, NSW

Can't recommend anyone

Just be careful with these guys,
once you have any issue then they ignore customer, they don't let you speak to their seniors.
Sounds really helpful at the beginning they took 4weeks just to refund my deposit.

PeterSydney, NSW

Terrible communication

Very fast initial responses and communication untul I signed a contract and paid a deposit, until then nothing short of terrible. Had to send multiple emails to get a reply and when I did the reply I received made no sense.

Peter

Hello, my invoice number is (INV-01209659)

Dear Peter,

Thank you for providing your invoice number we will get back to you shortly.

Ozman

OzmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't be fooled by this company

After you pay the deposit NEVER hear back from them after couple of weeks. Incorrect quotation promising one thing unable to install it later on. I was advised to remove my currently installed solar system myself, I told them this action can kill me as this electricity and is NO joke was told all our customers do it themselves it is EASY. Have sent cancellation form to their after sales email bounced back 3 times and now waiting for couple of days no confirmation of receipt or when they will refund deposit. Thinking of complaining to the clean energy council about them very very doggy people. Don't be deceived by them.

Elena J.Solar Power Nation

Nothing after the deposit

Paid deposit on 20th March 2019, the first email after that was on 2nd of May 2019. The communication was always bleak after I paid the deposit. I called them and got nothing for the installation time frame. Then they said that I would have to remove my existing solar installation which I was told would not be a problem before I deposited the money. Told them that I wanted my deposit back as it was going to be costlier than I envisioned. They tried to deny any knowledge or discussions as such of the existing system. After a lengthy argument was told that they would have it refunded but would take time. Well, its 15th of Feb 2020 and haven't received anything yet.

Elena J.Solar Power Nation

INV-03215488

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Solar Installation

The installation process went smoothly although on the day of install, I had to call the office as I was expecting them to come in the morning as advised. They came around mid-afternoon. The installation was completed around 8pm. They cleaned up afterwards. I can say I had a very good experience and have no major issues with it all.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Terrible Custmoer service

Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Been waiting since September

Paid the deposit on a solar panel system in September ‘09 and no installation yet.

No response from them after 2 emails, 2 voicemail messages and at least 6 calls where each time they promised to call back and never did.

Finally asked for my deposit back and after taking my banking account details the person then said the money would be refunded AFTER a manager spoke to me! Of course, I am still waiting for the manager to ring back.

Keep away from them. They are either grossly incompetent or simply scammers.

Jeet

JeetSydney, NSW

Dont get into the trap of solar power nation

Even after more than 2 months have surpassed and no call or email from your end on the installation date. Is this a their end, the guys are just fooling around.

I am gonna take this to social media and make sure no one gets into your trap.

What a waste of time your company is, just worries about orders and dont focus on deliveries.

This is not going to last long.

Please dont get into low price trap as this is a company.

Gavin47

Gavin47Sydney

Stay away, dont use them!

Took my deposit, never installed or kept me updated, never intended to install my system, had to go through dept of fair trading twice to get my deposit back. Dont use them!

Run Run Run ! Terrible in every way !

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number so we can see if you are in system

Trung
Trung

Wow! It took you 12 months to reply here! What a joke!

Your refund have been processed 12 mo the back .have a great week

Don't be fooled by this company

Dear Customer
Please share your inv number so we can check your account

Rod
Rod

Unable to provide an invoice number as we never received the panels or an invoice.

Deposit Theives

Choose another company. They will not refund my deposit. Installers turned up at my house with a ladder. Apparently the ladder was too short (its a 2 storey house in some parts). I rang repetitively and was told numerous stories such as its been transferred, it takes weeks for us to process, fill out a form (which was never supplied), I need to get your details again and so on and so. In the end they stopped answering the phone. Not refunding of deposits is company policy.

Ali
Ali

The quote number = QN-050613873

DON'T di it!!

paid a deposit for a solar system 21/03/19 its only been installed a few months ago and only connected to the grid a week.
the solar system keeps setting off the fuses so doesnt work.
tried calling them to get them to come and fix it after getting an electrician out to check it and they hung up on me and wont call back.

Blondy

Oh and I forgot to mention that that's after they drilled 2 large holes into my brick wall before realizing it wasn't necessary then deciding a ton of silicon is a good enough way to repair the damage.
My QN-032112100

Paid deposit one year ago and still waiting!

Paid a deposit one year ago; three months later I was told they where providing a different system to the Tier one product ordered, and installation would be booked within a week. I have not heard anything since. Given the number of good reviews on this site, I was wondering if I was an unusual oversight on the part of the company and have left this review unpublished open to mediation. One week, and I have not heard a thing from them here or elsewhere, and am now having to look at involving official bodies and legal action, as well as continuing to contribute my experience to any other reviews and websites until I get a reasonable response.

Nick D