Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (63)
  • Purchase Price$2,960.83
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Tony R

Tony R

Cancelled

We cancelled our installation as this company was unable to schedule it. Told us 5 separate times that they would call us back with a date. No calls. No contact from their side. They did nothing to help us get our system that we had paid a deposit on back in April. Very poor service. Would not recommend at all. All talk no action. Very disappointed.

DaveHunter Region, NSW

One Star is a compliment for this company - Will take your deposit and not give it back

After signing up with this Company, based upon a recommendation, had nothing but delays and excuses. Then to be told that due to roof size they could only install 17 panels of the 24, but would still be charged the full price. Cancelled my order and was promised my deposit back in a week. Two months later, still no refund. Run from these shonks.

Dave

I never received an invoice or a receipt for the deposit, but it was paid against quote number QN-061716356. Thank you

Arun

ArunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service. Still dont have an installation date

I was promised the system would be installed in 4 weeks and 6 weeks at most. It has been 7 weeks and going to be 8 weeks. I still dont have an installation date. Also I call them every day to check on the progress. I am promised callbacks and never received one. If you think you are saving money with solar power nation you are wrong. If I had my system installed on time, I could have saved more than what they offered in discount already.

wont refund deposit

I have been trying to get a refund for over 12 mths now. I have spoken to multiple people and all say "sorry about this we will fix it up straight away" yeah right.

Shaun
Shaun
Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number you signed with us

KPAT

KPAT

Pls beware before installing

Got the quote with panel layout diagram. I paid deposit, gave me a date for installation cancelled and then never got another date, despite repeated calls. No proper reason provided and are not pushing for refund.

Concerns me if these company cannot provide a valid reason for cancellation what kind of service should we expect.

Very Disappointing

I was really hopefully this company would work out!

Very disappointed, poor customer service and no delivery of the items purchased. Show some respect to your customers and you might be successful within the market place.

I have now gone with another company. Waste of time!

J Assuli

J AssuliSydney, NSW

No replies after installation/payment

Has been running since a year, so thought to update the review. So far the system works fine.
I'm giving low rating because they stopped responding to my emails immediately after they finished the installation and got the payment. All I asked them is the warranty papers. Luckily I did not need it so far, but I wonder what will happen if something goes wrong to be fixed under warranty, will they respond and fix it! I hope I will not need it but for a 25 years warranty better to have some formal papers.

Joseph

JosephMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use!

It took solar power nation 3 months to install. Then they didnt do the job to standards and will not fix, bean trying to get in contact for weeks now with no one willing to help. Do not use solar power nation, I have attached photos for proof

Peter C.

Peter C.

Do not even think of using this company horrific

7 weeks with a burn outs invertor due to an incorrect installation.
Over 40 phone calls, countless emails and still nothing.
Zero after sales service.
Beware beware run for your life.
Currently in discussions with ACA, to try to close this min down.

DougJ

DougJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After sales service doesnt exist

2 weeks ago our solar installation caught fire melting all the conduit and wire covering coming from the solar panels. Dozens of phone calls to them saying the wires were still live didnt seem to worry them. Excuse after excuse as to why they hadnt rung us back or done anything about it.
If there is warranty issue i dont expect too much help from solar power nation

Rakesh

Totally misguided and time waster

Took advance by giving wrong information, solar not installed in 9 months and worse parts have not returned advance taken despite written request and phone calls. Useless staff never response calls.

Rakesh

Did not disclose proper information. Misguided

0405471946

Ces

CesPerth, WA

Very Disappointed

Horrible customer service

Terrible customer service, seriously hard to reach I wouldn't recommend anyone unless they like being stressed out. I was on hold multiple times yesterday and today without them telling me information about my installation. so annoying having to call them two days in a row and getting no call back is really crappy. don't waste your time with this company.

Sam BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really bad after-sales service. Faulty inverter unresolved

Sam B

How can I take your request seriously with your crocodile tears? But for the sake of argument I will give you my brother contact number. It is 0481 781 269. Do not dare request that I remove/delete this review in return for your cooperation.

Jyothi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever customer service... Do not recommend to anyone...

Jyothi Swaroop Ghadiyaram
pH: 0425666476
Address: 8 Barlow circuit, Tarneit, Vic 3029

Jyothi S.

I have given my contact details but not received any call from you guys....is there any intention to solve my issue? If not I will be complaining to the ombudsman and consumers victoria

AJ reviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst ever company

It took them 9 months to install the solar panel at my property.
First day they promised me that it would take 6 weeks but it took them 9 months and I had to call them 4 to 6 times a week

Ref:25721 -
I don't think you can do something about it now, it is too late.
Simply it was 9 months of pain dealing with you guys.

Sargon

SargonSydney, NSW

Bad costumes service

very bad service From word go the process was bad , we had the quote, paid the deposit and had the install without any issues. But after 2 months the system stopped working and Every email was not responded to and I been 4 weeks waiting and have not been fixed yet not Recommended waist of money

JASESH BHATTSydney, NSW

Not professional people, hang up phone and not replay calls, they promise that technician visit 2 pm not turn up

-it was difficult as had to followup many times.
- yes they are not providing services and giving us false promises. Company is not responding to our request and not replaying us or hinging up our calls not recommend to other not professional people, hang up phone and not replay calls, they promise that technician visit 2 pm not turn up west my a/leave

JASESH BHATT

Inv-08537 today some one visited and give a report that panel is faulty will change within 7 days let”s see

Dodgy

Signed quote and sent through all the info on May 27 2019. At (sales) start communication was pretty good. Over the course of 2,5 months I had 2 phone calls confirming an installation date. On 2 occasions, no one showed up. Two days of leave gone. No one answers or replies to phone calls or emails ...

Alain

5 days later ... Just out of curiosity: which tomorrow are you talking about?

JamesSydney, NSW

Do not trust this company! They just want your deposit and address for get the Government solar rebet!