Solar Power Nation

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$3,046.33
  • Installation

Poor i have never been screwed around so much

All was going good payed my deposit and then it went to ...... phone call after phone call with no replies email after email nothing eventually getting through on the 1300 number is when the issues started I was told the system will be installed on 1 week and nothing rang again and again with excuses waiting on installers after getting very frustrated I was told my roof was to steep what a joke I would not recommend solar nation to anyone very disappointed waiting for this outcome

Garry Z.
Garry Z.

Thanks find another installer that is capable as a number of my Neighbors houses are the same pitch as mine with solar awaiting reply

aussiedarren

aussiedarrenAU

I DO NOT RECOMMEND IN ADELAIDE.

Frustration

I first paid deposit for my solar in December 2019, only have the solar installed in March and their electrician connect to our grid in April. The communication is tiring as the appointments mean nothing. I have to say I am very frustrated so far. Until today my meter is still not connect to my grid. It has been a long frustrated journey....

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Babak A.

Babak A.Sydney, NSW

Cheap, but unprofessional and potentially deceptive

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
elvin s.

elvin s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

get the quote and shop around. customer service is horrible

i bought a system from solar power nation. took 8 months till they installed it. all the time some excuse.
bought second sistem for another property. after 4 months they said they could not do it and its been almost 7 months and still havnt recieved my deposit back.

RajNew South Wales

Additional cost post acceptance of order and before Installation

I signed up with Solar power nation for 6.6KW offer in Jun'19 and I used to get every hour till the time I signed up. After paying initial deposit I had to follow up on Installation date and then I started to get surprises as I was told first time that 21 panels can't fit on my roof and later SNP said they can do it and came for Installation. On Installation day I was told part of my roof in Klip lock and they need special kit for installation panel and I was told that I need to pay additional $700 just for that and spoke to Sales manager who was talking to me and I was given lame excuse that team could not access roof from Google maps. I am not struggling to get refund for my deposit to be aware of this company !!!

Installation
Elena J.Solar Power Nation

INV06146221 Dated 14/6/2019

Raj

Hi Mark, Can I get response/update as I have provided requested info?

Robert Taylor

Robert TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Poor communication

The installers, when they finally arrived, were very professional and polite. Unfortunately they did not have all the parts to finish, only the panels were installed. Said they would be back tomorrow, but did not arrive. After a few phone calls they arrived at 4pm and worked till after 6 finishing in the dark. They came back the following day for the final check and apply the safety stickers. H/O should have been better communicating any delays. Otherwise seems very good value for a 6.6kW system.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Experience with SPN

5 weeks and still no firm installation date. No one from SPN has made any attempt to keep me up to date with why there a delay or when the system will be installed. I have called, emailed and left messages. All I get is promises that are never kept.
Dismal experience with Ken Anderson.

I don’t even know if a connection application for solar has been submitted yet.
The energy retailer still needs to be contacted for changing the meter to import/export.

Invoice 02265345

Solar Power NationSolar Power Nation

Thankyou for providing that Ryan. One of our representatives will be contacting you shortly.

SHAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Put Deposit and waiting

I am also waiting, their quote mentioned 6 to 10 weeks but nearly 16 weeks now. They said panels no stock offering other company panels. Don't know when going to install.

Average customer support

Took longer than they promise. Installation done on 6th Dec. Had to wait 10 weeks only for the installation and still waiting for the inspection and for final documents. Seems to take 15 weeks to complete the process.
Told me one date for installation but they did not turn up. The person whom I asked to be in the property to grant access to the installer loose a pay for that day from his job. Haven't got any satisfactory answer and any compensation for not turning up till now.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes

My review

The deal they offered was great, pricing exceptional. As for customer skills, they have none. Didn’t even get a report that they were experiencing delays, when we called about this no one was willing to take our calls. Customer service is non existent.

Dear customer
We apologise for any inconvenience caused but in the meantime
Please let us know you customer number or invoice number so we can check what happened if you have actually purchased system from you.

Janice L

Janice LAU

Very slow to install

After paying deposit mid November installation has finally been confirmed for mid feb. If you have patience and are prepared to follow up with the progress of your installation the system is good value for money...
system has now been installed. Many thanks to the lovely installation team they turned up on time and were so professional and helpful answering all my questions

Barefoot K.

Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
SPN Online

Sivasked

Hi SPN,
I have signed off the Quote (QN-121045132) and paid deposit on 11/12/2020 to install solar systems to my house. but the installation has not been done yet. Your sales representative told me that some one will contact me with in 10 days. but 10 days past, no one contact me me regarding installation. Please provide the installation day.

Regards
Siva

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Dear Customer,

You will receive a callback from our installation team by today ,they would be providing you an update on your installation.

Regards,
SPN Online

Siv

Thanks for your quick response.

mrsugo

mrsugoasked

Could you provide brand name of panels and inverter please and if the prices includes connection to the grid?

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives