Solar Power Nation

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (71)
  • Purchase Price$2,968.61
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Horrible experience

I have signed the contract 3 months ago and made the initial deposit.(QN-020248349). Solar panel not yet installed!!! .Contacted them multiple times since then. The same answer always,"Need to get grid approval". But nothing is done or no updates from them. I am really frustrated and now thinking what else to do. Have never experienced such poor customer care before.

Enzo

Enzo

Don’t bother.

Don’t bother signing a contract with them. They pulled out of our contact after months of waiting for the day to confirm and set a date for installation.

Contract was terminated due to a petty reason with a referrer and them. Guaranteed to refund my deposit but haven’t seen it since, after multiple emails of following up and chasing. A customer shouldn’t have to chance for something that is owed to them. They seem great at first with the deals they have, and the customer service they portray, but as soon as you’ve signed the contract and given your deposit, you rarely hear from them, unless you contact head office for some answers.

C Pfang

C PfangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor follow up-Unsatisfactory Customer Experience-No one seems to know what's happening

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Beware of these guys...quick to take all your money !! no recourse when things go wrong. O/S based

Still no reply from Solar Power Negligence??

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed.

Fast at getting a quote to me and rep easy to contact and returned my calls. However, panels not installed as per contract. Said this would be fixed ASAP, never heard back from the rep only heard from the accounts department who wanted to know why the bill wasn’t paid. In all, took one month to resolve the issue and I didn’t pay until the work was completed as per contract.

Great Solar

One of the best prices on the market so far Mohet was very helpful from the start.
fast and solid install with friendly helpful installers couldn't ask for much more.

Update
currently having issues with the solar now smart meter is installed have sent off an email as per there request will have to wait and see how well/long this takes.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

Trustworthiness
David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling service

I submitted my application in November 2020 and still to this day do not have any solar system on my property now being April 2021. I have now requested my deposit back and it’s a company that continuously makes up excuses. Very unhappy.

Syed

Stopped working within one month

Installation was alright but solar stopped working within one month. Lodged complaint but even after 15 days no solution so can't recommend anyone to get solar installed with them. Dont know if they going to fix it or not

Complaint ticket no 925
Inv-101313260

HellohelloSydney

Worst customer service ever - caused my house to flood

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number as we dont see any of this complaint that match our records. Please share your inv number or guve your name on legal contract you have with us.

Hellohello

Maybe if you checked your emails you would know the complaint. Your managers know exactly the issue and refuse to ring me or speak when I ring.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number if you are customer to us.

Bimal B.

Worst Service ever experienced !! Stay away !!!

I installed 6.5KW system from them in March 2019, the system never performed well so I requested them to send someone to check the system. After continuous calling and emailing, they finally sent a tech in December 2020 (21 months after installing) to check only to find half of the panels were not even connected all this time. When I asked for compensation for the fault made by their installer, they simply closed the case mentioning there is nothing wrong with their product! I have made a complaint with Fair Trading.

RPowellCentral West, NSW

Terrible customer service.

Trustworthiness

Hi SPN invoice is SRN-110371024
Regards

Angry customer

Angry customerSydney, NSW

No after sales service

Wifi connection issues with solar inverter since installation last year in August 2020 remains unresolved. Customer service support is unsatisfactory. Limited or no follow up support from Solar Powernation.
Lucky to those customers who has no installation problems !

LukeBrisbane

Watch Out - Poor Workmanship From Unreliable Tradesman.

Watch out - poor workmanship from unreliable tradesman. This company had their tradesman install the system on a new build. Drilled multiple holes in the outside roofing. Didnt fix work, multiple attempts to rectify. Advised of a $100 discount. Two months later Solar Power Nation ring and abuse as to why $100 remained outstanding on account. Email sent and no one ever replied. Be careful using this company as they use cheap inexperienced tradespersons and don't care about the quality of work they deliver as long as they get their money.

INV-062911719

Unrespectful staff

They are the worst company ever and I will sue you to refund my money, I paid AUS 2600 for nothing, they couldn't solve my problem and did not try to help.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

***UPDATED***Top End Products at very low prices decent service provided. Poor After sales service SHOCKING!!!

TERRIBLE Service

I was promised an installation date 8 weeks from the initial quote, failed to deliver and no communication for almost 2 weeks. New installation date scheduled a further fortnight, FAILED again. NO Communication AGAIN. TERRIBLE service, no attempt at honouring our agreement.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Awful, don't ring, you never get off their lists

I contacted them for a quote, didn't go ahead. I get multiple calls and text every week. Keep blocking numbers, asking to be taken off. Just can't get them to stop.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

We really apologize for any inconvenience but we don't call customers if they ask us not to call
Can you share your full name so we can put you in do no call or message group

SandySydney, NSW

Do not use this company, very unprofessional

INV-110313572
QN-110342953

Ash

AshMelbourne

Stop calling people on Christmas Day

Got a call from someone on Christmas Day!! Seriously? I made an enquiry earlier and got 20 follow up calls despite saying not interested, but calling people on public holidays is outrageous. Next time I’ll report it to ACCC/ CEC. Absolutely pathetic!!!