Solar Power Nation

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (207)
  • Purchase Price$3,053.30
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Steven

StevenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frustrating and time-consuming design issues; once resolved installation was fast

Initial design issues took longer than necessary to resolve. The installation team were fast, professional and helpful. Neel was very helpful in setting up monitoring. Happy with system and value.

Harshal

HarshalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

C Pfang

C PfangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor follow up-Unsatisfactory Customer Experience-No one seems to know what's happening

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed.

Fast at getting a quote to me and rep easy to contact and returned my calls. However, panels not installed as per contract. Said this would be fixed ASAP, never heard back from the rep only heard from the accounts department who wanted to know why the bill wasn’t paid. In all, took one month to resolve the issue and I didn’t pay until the work was completed as per contract.

Great Solar

One of the best prices on the market so far Mohet was very helpful from the start.
fast and solid install with friendly helpful installers couldn't ask for much more.

Update
currently having issues with the solar now smart meter is installed have sent off an email as per there request will have to wait and see how well/long this takes.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Aamir

AamirSydney, NSW

Happy with the installation quality

had a great experience with installation team, very professional yet humble and friendly. Had no issues with the company. Customer service is also prompt and responsive. Will highly recommend Solar power nation to people interested in value for money and issueless process.

Ben H.

Ben H.Perth, WA

Wifi Reconnected

After I had to change my home wifi I needed to reconfigure my connection between inverter and home wifi network. I rung SPN more than 10 times on the number I was given without response. Going through a different channel I got in touch with Neel who rang me back and talked me through the installation. I had a few difficulties in communication but that did not impact on Neel's willingness to solve the issue. In less than 10 minutes the job was done.

gorgg

gorggSydney, NSW

Solar panels

Short waiting period. Quick installation. Had some issues but were resolved with great assistance from Preeti Sharma, customer service rep. Kudos to her.Hoping to see savings in the near future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

All installed and ready to go !!!

Panel install was done efficiently and a lot quicker than anticipated.Panel design was changed to suit efficiency and overall look, very happy with how discreet it looks.Original install date was changed but was communicated early and changes made

Nanda

NandaHunter Region, NSW

Good experience with solar installation

Was a fairly straightforward process. Booking was easy. Scheduled for installation about 6 weeks after confirmation of installation. Contractors came in and did all the installation in about 4-5 hours. System up and running.

Problems were solved

We had some delays. The original consultant apparently quit and left many files open. A new consultant Josh Singh picked up our case and pushed it though.

He was always available to assist.

Sub contracting installation team were quick and efficient.

Well done and thank you.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

The installers were great, professional and very helpful.

Installation was great very professional would recommend to friends and family. Company service was ok they didn't contact me for months then rang day before installing. But happy with product.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Good service, came highly recommended by next-door neighbour and not disappointed.

All went smoothly. My only suggestions are:

Be more explicit about need to purchase roof tiles well in advance.
Be more explicit that removal of old solar panels does NOT include disposal, as 'remova' generally implies complete disposal for the average resident.

ZKJ

ZKJSydney, NSW

Happy with the service so far.....

Happy with the installation as it was done next day without any hassle once I submitted the paperwork. My queries were answered promptly as well. Still early days. Hoping the after sale service level remains the same.

Irfan

IrfanSydney, NSW

Although it took long however eventually I got my system repaired by a responsive service officer Jaspreet Singh.

Panel installation caused a lot of roof damage by the installers breaking roof tiles and replacing it on my expense. Later on it transpired that broken tiles on the roof has caused major damage to our bedroom by leaking water during the flood disaster season and sever rains of 21 March 2021

Colleen

ColleenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Solar panel installation

There was a delay in installation of my solar panels but once I contacted solar power nation they rectified the problem immediately.. I’m now waiting to see the saving with my power bill .. I would recommend this company..

Sarju S

Sarju SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had trouble initially but sorted out all problems later on.. thank you.

Had trouble initially but sorted out all problems later on.. thank you. Installation process wasn't smooth but finished it as per talk next week. Taken off old system was bit ruff. Cut off inverter wire so not being able to use that inverter any more with other guy I promised.

Chris B.

Chris B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good installation, 10 yr warranty for a bargain price

The installation was done well and the price was extremely good for a 10 year warranty of the inverter. Only issue was that they broke a roof tile and glued it back together without telling me and it ended up leaking so I had to replace it myself. Other than that it was all fine and the system is working well

Our dealings with SOLAR POWER NATION were very good

This was an easy process, great price, professional, good service. Th and checked with us that all was well. Easy to deal with staff, prompt service and instal. Thank You

Tristan P.

Tristan P.Sydney, NSW

Recommended product

Competitive prices, good communication with Solar Power Nation.

Responded to queries fairly quickly

Installers were there on time and performed a reasonable job installing the panels and inverter.

Follow up support was alright.