3.1

• Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Installation

RajNew South Wales

Additional cost post acceptance of order and before Installation

I signed up with Solar power nation for 6.6KW offer in Jun'19 and I used to get every hour till the time I signed up. After paying initial deposit I had to follow up on Installation date and then I started to get surprises as I was told first time that 21 panels can't fit on my roof and later SNP said they can do it and came for Installation. On Installation day I was told part of my roof in Klip lock and they need special kit for installation panel and I was told that I need to pay additional $700 just for that and spoke to Sales manager who was talking to me and I was given lame excuse that team could not access roof from Google maps. I am not struggling to get refund for my deposit to be aware of this company !!!

Installation
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Elena J.Solar Power Nation

INV06146221 Dated 14/6/2019

Raj

Hi Mark, Can I get response/update as I have provided requested info?

Barefoot K.

Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
SPN Online

Sivasked

Hi SPN,
I have signed off the Quote (QN-121045132) and paid deposit on 11/12/2020 to install solar systems to my house. but the installation has not been done yet. Your sales representative told me that some one will contact me with in 10 days. but 10 days past, no one contact me me regarding installation. Please provide the installation day.

Regards
Siva

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Dear Customer,

You will receive a callback from our installation team by today ,they would be providing you an update on your installation.

Regards,
SPN Online

Siv

Thanks for your quick response.

mrsugo

mrsugoasked

Could you provide brand name of panels and inverter please and if the prices includes connection to the grid?

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives