Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 116)

4.6 (1,261)
    4.5 (1,190)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No (1,124)
    4.4 (1,277)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (60) · No (1,107)
  • Purchase Price$2,993.35
    4.6 (1,153)

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and lovely service

Shaun was great over the phone and so was Joggir the installer. System runs a dream. Onky issue which was minor was it took 3 installation dates to install as the first the whole kit hadn't arrived (covid) and secondly a weather delay but solar power nation were efficient to follow up.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Yogi
YogiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is as requested

Every thing from woe to go & completion went to plan with no issues at all . Workmanship & professionalism through the whole installation was great. System seems to be working fine . Waiting for next power account to compare

Excellent service

I was looking to install solar so looked around few companies but Neel from power nation helped me all throughout explaining the products as well as providing the best price, pretty happy with his service and later Priti helped me setting up the app and sorting out all the paperwork along with sending the paperwork to electricity company.so pretty happy with service provided by Neel and priti, highly recommend them!! Hopefully after sale service would be as good as this.

ChrisA
ChrisASydney, NSW

Quick, Easy, From the Ordering to the install.

Once contacting Solar Power Nation, I was put through to Mohit Singh he patiently guided me through the different systems they had, and after 4 Days of Questions from myself and Mohit answering them, we worked out the system which I would require and why.
He gave me three options which included price and well as product variations to look at. once I picked the 10 KW system that we both agreed would do the job. Between Signing the document, paying the deposit, and having the System installed was done in a week. the installers came out at 9 am on Saturday morning and by 4 pm that day I had a solar system already generating 5.8KW power. I truly would recommend these guys.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Maria
Maria

Highly recommended company for solar

Too easy!

Easy, fast installation. No problems at all from start to finish. Good, fast service. Patient, knowledgeable sales team. Tradespeople did the job with no problems. competitive price, all paperwork sent out.

Perfect!!

I’m very happy with my solar system I will we dealing with Karan. He has great knowledge about the products and will guide you according to yours house roof and requirements.

Ney
NeyPerth, WA

Great Service and Communication

Very good

Very good job easy to deal with good follow up by sales person and office staff. Good job done by electricion and panel installers.
Kneel did a very good job of sales and follow up.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Good service

Good price and fast services. I am quite setisfied with everything. Installation team exlpained ecery thing when asked, and cleaned the site. Sales and customer services were quite nice and helpful.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Steven
StevenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frustrating and time-consuming design issues; once resolved installation was fast

Initial design issues took longer than necessary to resolve. The installation team were fast, professional and helpful. Neel was very helpful in setting up monitoring. Happy with system and value.

Kumod
KumodSydney, NSW

Everything went smoothly, neel and Gary were extremely helpful and cooperative, neel went beyond his work and help me to set up wifi and get connected with agl, much appreciated!

Ad

Neel was helpful thank you

Neel was patient and knowledgable and helped me access the wifi on my new sungrow inverter. Thanks for your help Neel. When he needed to ring me back he did also.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

neel d'sovza have great customer

neel d'sovza have great customer services. from day one till we fixed the solar they were very proffesional. They were on time and did a great job. Good value for money. Very professional team for solar .Thank you very much all the people who involved putting up solar. Thank you very much neel d'sovza.

Excellent product

Very good panel was Brocken on delivery & installers had to go back to the office to get a replacement but service was excellent from all concerned starting with your original salesman Mohit Singh

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,