Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 61)

4.3 from 1,201 reviews

4.3

1,201 reviews
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (722)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,990.54 (428)

pat g

pat gIllawarra, NSW

Straight forward interest free hassle free install of solar panel system and COVID-19 safe

Zubair

ZubairSouth East Queensland, QLD

6.6kw Solar Best deal

It was easy process, i had all my dealing with Rish Chopra and he made things easy, sent me initial proposal and installation date, i must admire the installation was lot quicker then target date mentioned in our contract with Solar Power Nation. Installer did smooth job on newly painted roof.

Solar Power Nation also promised a product peformance review once the system is connected to Grid which is way beyond expectation and final check. I would say their Sales team and installation team is professional and up to the exceptions.

Happy with the process

The Solar Power Nation team were easy to deal with and the installation was completed professionally and in a timely manner. I have been very happy with the entire process.

Disgusting customer service

we have experienced absolutely disgusting customer service, not turned up for installation not answered phone calls and emails, currently sitting here 3 hours after the time they were suppose to be here to install and there still not here havent contacted us and they are uncontactable

Sari

SariSydney, NSW

6.6kw Solar for Best Price!

PAUL Colyton

PAUL ColytonSydney, NSW

Very happy

Sam and his team were fantastic friendly and courteous
I’ve had 2 installations with Sam
Very happy with solar power nation they were very helpful to arrange the dates that suited my days off
Many thanks

Hasan

HasanSydney, NSW

Affordable and great service

The process was very good with no headache.
We highly recommend this company. Please check with this company before signing a contract with someone else. They will match the price for sure.

Dexter

DexterHunter Region, NSW

Used Solar Nation a second time

After purchasing a 6.6Kw installation from Solar Nation 12 months ago I decided to use them again with an upgrade of another 6.6Kw. Once again it was a fairly painless experience. The installation team were good & friendly.

MB1

MB1

Great Service

We have just had a 6.6KW system installed and can't wait to start seeing the rewards. This whole process has been really easy and we have had great communication the whole through from inquiring/accepting the system with Victor right on through to the installation crew. The crew who came to install the system were very polite, friendly and completely professional. Would highly recommend Solar Power Nation to anyone.

Joseph

JosephPerth, WA

Good price

Took a while to get installation date and had to keep phoning .However when I got the date,the installation was professionally done. Good price for top products. Will recommend them.

glenn haste

glenn hasteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making heaps of Power

I had a 10kW Goodwe Inverter & 10.8 kW of JA Solar panels installed a few months ago and couldn't be happier with the result. The guys installed the system effeciently and cleaned up after themselves.
Rony the account manager always had the quote back to me quickly as I did upgrade my system a few times, communication was always prompt if I emailed about any questions.
The only thing was two panels are a different frame colour, not sure why.
I'm pleased I paid the extra for the 10kW system & would recommend Solar Power Nation.

Excellent End to End Satisfaction with Solar Power Nation

This company Solar Power Nation have very experienced staff who are very consultative in their interactions always willing to offer advice & alternatives to suit your requirements. I have no regrets what so ever with their service, their staff, products & reasonable pricing. I highly recommend to have a chat with this company before finalizing your solar requirements which is exactly what I did (research) and am 100% convinced in my experience & opinion Solar Power Nation are the best in the market.

Kumara F

Kumara FIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Very easy and friendly staff from the beginning. Made the deal and within few weeks job done. No issues with installation,professional installers. Very good pricing. Highly recommended. Thanks solar nation, keep it up.

Guglielmo Morosi

Guglielmo MorosiSydney, NSW

Perfect

The panels where installed very easily and I don't have any issues thank you. I don't know what more to tell you as this is the first time I am asked to submmit so many words,in my review.

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Poor i have never been screwed around so much

All was going good payed my deposit and then it went to ...... phone call after phone call with no replies email after email nothing eventually getting through on the 1300 number is when the issues started I was told the system will be installed on 1 week and nothing rang again and again with excuses waiting on installers after getting very frustrated I was told my roof was to steep what a joke I would not recommend solar nation to anyone very disappointed waiting for this outcome

Garry Z.
Garry Z.

Thanks find another installer that is capable as a number of my Neighbors houses are the same pitch as mine with solar awaiting reply

Excellent perfect

It was easy process it was well managed by the sales person.the installation was ease done without any problems very happy customer..thank you solar power nation.I will recommend you to other people.

Angela H.

Angela H.South East Queensland, QLD

I like my Solar

I live in Queensland from the date I sign up it takes only 2 weeks.
We had no problem with this company , The Sales person are very helpful and friendly .
My hole family went with this company and very happy.

Mohamad

MohamadEdmondson Park, 2174

Great customer service and was a quick turn around... Sid was fantastic and very responsive to all my requests...

It was an easy process that was well managed by the sales team... The installation was done with ease and I was given an upgraded panels as the one I ordered was out of stock fantastic!!!

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Great advice,amazing customer service and very good deal

I had a broken inverter and called solar power nation for quote.I got right advice and added in was a good deal to get my system upgraded.Installation was prompt and overall very happy customer

DaveCentral West, NSW

Don't work bad services

When you buy something new you expect it to work i been patient with solar power nation i just want what i payed for simple i shouldn't have to do a thing its up to them to fix the problem not happy