Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 38)

4.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (753)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (720)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,013.01 (404)

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Good Service ,Good Price

The process went really well, I had all my dealing with Shaun, he was very professional and helpful to arrange the installation day to suit me. The installation team were friendly, polite and professional.I would highly recommend Solar Power Nation to my friends.

Jean M.

Jean M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Rony was extremely helpful and made the process so simple he was very informative and helpful in guiding me though the process . The guys who installed were very polite. On time and not messy at all . I will be recommending this company to my family and friends .

SSN

SSNMonash 2904, ACT

Great Service!!!

Shaun, was extremely helpful and took care of the whole process. He kept me informed what was happening when and was upfront about the delays and any issues that could come up.

Mokong

MokongSydney, NSW

Good service and good people

It was a great experience dealing with Solar power nation, Panel and inverter install was great and they are very supportive. They always contact us to make sure everything is in order and we are satisfied.

Mandeep Jaichand

Mandeep JaichandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick service

it was easy and faster service ever. They done nice job in less time. I gonna suggest my friends to go with solar power nation...good work
Hope everything works fine in future.

Great and Quick Service!

Solar Power Nation was very informative and helpful in guiding us through the process of the installation.

Gary was very responsive to my calls and emails and it was a pleasure to deal with him.

If you are looking to install Solar Power at your property, look no further than Solar Power Nation.

Michael h

Michael hSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent job well done

The installer's came on time & done a neat fantastic job and cleaned after the work was done. Steve the sale rep helped me out on all the information I needed

Abbas

AbbasSydney, NSW

One of my neighbour recently installed solar panels and he also advised me to install solar panels through solar power nation by giving a Buzz to Garry. Garry discussed my requirements and guided me step by step. Finally we got installed solar panels on our roof and the way Garry helped us was awesome.. Welldone Solar power nation & hats off to Garry

Srinadh

SrinadhSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service & Workmanship

BIG Shout out to Jordan Singh. He is amazing and very helpful from the start. Provided me with details of different products and suggested me what best suites or matches my needs. Not the usual sales rep who might try and close the deal quickly. He followed up after the installation to check how the installation went and if I'm satisfied.
I'm really happy with the way the installation is done. The guys did a really great work and in quick time. Once they finished, the system is up and running.

Bye Bye electricity bills.... :)

Paul S.

Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Got installed within 2 weeks after booking the system as I was given 4- 5 weeks installation time frame.

From salesperson to installers, everyone was very professional. I would definitely recommend them to my Friends.

Great value for money

Rish was easy to deal with and system great value for money have recommended family and friends which have also installed with Rish and have been very happy with solar power nation

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Excellent service.

I spoken to Garry to inquire about solar. Garry clearly explained it to me well all the things that I need to know about solar. Solar panels and inverter was successfully installed. Garry was so helpful even after the installation. He always make sure that everything is fine before and after installation. I will definitely recommend this company.
Garry is definitely an asset to the company.
Well done Garry....

HGB

HGB

Great job

The install guys came on time and fitted the system quickly and neatly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I have just had it installed today so do not know how its performance sill be but it generated about 9 KW on a mostly wet and cloudy day. fortunatly the rain held off for the indtallation crew.

Lynn j

Lynn jIllawarra, NSW

Excellent, Professional. Appreciated.

Solar Power Nation kept us informed all the way from initial deposit through to installation. Excellent communication. The installers were professional. Thanks, Nick, Andre, Alexander, and your offsider. Highly recommended.

Belinda W.

Belinda W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great communication, quality installation and friendly staff.

We are very impressed with the installation of our new solar panels and inverter. It was done quickly and professionally. We were also able to negotiate a great system and a great price! Thank you Solar Power Nation!

Find out how Solar Power Nation compares to other Solar Retailers

Great to deal with and easy process.

Had it done in two days without interruption.
Installer was friendly and knowledgeable.
would recommend to anyone looking for solar.
Third time using company for different properties. Used same installer each time.

Ian Y

Ian YPerth, WA

Excellent service, great product and good value for money

Installation process very smooth and came on time on agreed date. Installers very professional and accomodating to needs of where Inverter to be placed and positioning of panels to ensure best coverage and fitting around solar pool heating tubing

PrashannaP

PrashannaPSydney, NSW

Was good and easy

Installation process was smooth and efficient.
Happy with the price and materials. Was able to make a quote according to my specification. Will be highly recommend for the people who are interested solar.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Excellence in all areas of the process

Dealing with Shaun was a pleasure. The whole experience was straight forward, very professional, no unwelcome surprises. What was promised was delivered. Excellent No problems,with any part of the process

pranav

pranavSouth Australia

Good to have good one

Solar power nation install the system professionally and very quickly without any troubles as what they have told me before installation . I had my deal with Rony and he helped me a lot in finalising the right choice with right price.

Thanks Rony and Solar power nation for everything.