Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 36)

Listing monitored by Solar Power Nation

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (886)
  • Purchase Price$2,991.89

wang
wangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

very easy. no issues so far. The price is very cheap. And waiting period is very short. And they did break some roof tiles but replace them immediately. Only know whether there is a leaking of water or not in a raining day.

Larry
LarrySydney, NSW

Happy with Solar Power Nation Service & Installation

This is my 3rd Solar System installed in my house (an upgrade of 6.6kW from the existing system) and this is the best experience I ever had. The process of accepting the quotation and the installation of the solar system only took 2 days which is awesome. The installation was great and the installer (Sam) is very knowledgeable and helpful. All the paper works needed was processed accordingly. Thanks to Ken, Hannah and to all SPN personnel who made my experience beyond satisfied.

Jozef
JozefMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar panels

From the initial contact to panels installation no problems. Dealing with Haley was pleasure. Installation done on time. Panels upgrade due to original panels unavailable. I can recommend this company.

Sam Reich
Sam ReichPerth, WA

Overall from signing up and installation the process took 2 months. Took a few emails on my part to get an install date, but was given an upgrade in panels due to the wait and other panels not being available. Once I was given an install date, service and communication was good. Install was completed in half a day and communication by installers good. Overall happy with service and product.

Eternally Grateful
Eternally GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Dream that Solar Power nation make it happens

excellent services from the moment conversation start over the phone , everything promised was delivered according to , I was demanding very demanding , but I believe that If I continue with that attitude I will never get the results that have being achieved by the Sales representative ( Shaun ) Sales Manager of the company . as I said all done very professional Solar systems 6.6 kw working perfectly

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Good quality for good price

Installation took only a few hours and .Everything was done professional and clean . Before installation Solar Power Nation had contacted me and offer beater quality system in the same price

Brent
Brent

Great solar system

The whole process of having my solar installed was excellent from ordering the system to the installation, The installers were onsite as per the promised date and had the system installed that day ,

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Fast, great value and great service

Whole process was so fast and so easy! Within 5 minutes of sending my enquiry Solar Power Nation had contacted me, established my needs and given me a quote. The next day I had my install date booked. In less than 2 weeks, my solar system was installed and operational, and I am saving money!

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Professional installation and great quality in a budget price

Well planned and informed before commence the installation. Came in a team of 8 to complete job in 2 hours. All cables, wires or connector are done beautiful and neat.

Andrew - Bowral
Andrew - BowralIllawarra, NSW

Good service and now we have Solar.

Good to deal with and trustworthy. Thanks for the great work and service. The installation was quick and clean. All rubbish was taken away and our new smart meter has been installed. Thanks

Ritesh J.
Ritesh J.Sydney, NSW

Quick and good end to end service

Panel installed with in 3days after booking the solar system ; with in 2 hrs all the installations was completed without any hassle the only time which took most was change to smart meter

Bon
BonSydney, NSW

Sam got me 8Kw when other installers could only offer 4kw. The support after installation is amazing @Solar Power Nation

I asked for midtier inverter: Sungrow (I wanted Fronius but was a bit out of my budget, the beauty is you can ask Sam) and midtier solar panel: Seraphim. Look I am very happy to get the Seraphim panels, its producing well and I am projecting a quick ROI. The Sungrow inverter (like Fronius) also has a wifi and app which I monitor the solar energy daily production or harvest. Solar power nation have a very good after support care and please mention my name Bon in Austral they will help you out and your family to your friends.

Excellent service provided.

Panel installation was perfect. The team worked like thorough professionals. Inverter installation was also neatly done. I would recommend Solar Power Nation for solar installation. Customer service is also good.

Rosie
RosieIllawarra, NSW

Excellent, efficient service

Excellent service from initial inquiry to installation. Would have taken only two weeks but the torrential rain delayed full installation by one week. Not the company's fault. The team returned on the next sunny day to complete. The installation team were friendly and answered our questions.

Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

This company was quick to quote installation was in a week and their contractors were clean and professional
My family has used them three times and there quality of service and installation has been excellent

DJK
DJKHunter Region, NSW

Excellent value for money, Installation was done on time.

Getting a quote was straight forward, it did take a little while to get an install date (maybe 3 weeks)
But once I had the install date everything went smoothly! the system was installed on the correct date, the install team was very professional, Solar Power Nation then arranged for the installation of the new smart meter.

System has been up and running for about a month now with no issues.

Only complaint I have is that I was left with the packaging to dispose of, but it is a small complaint as the cost of the system was great value compared to a few other prices I got.

I recommend giving SNP a go! Cant beat the value for money !

Nestor
NestorSydney, NSW

This is excellent!

Very good and smooth process of installation process. The installer is trained of his job and also helpful. We have no issue with the company. Everything goes well. Great job!

Vivek
VivekSydney, NSW

Very Professional and Helpful Solar Company

I went ahead with Solar Power Nation and they were very supporting throughout the process. The installation was done on timely manner. I highly recommend them for the new Solar installation.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Quick install and so far so good

I have dealt with sam from Solarpower nation, quote was quick and guidance on how the process works was good. Installation was very quick from the time initial deposit was made and grid connection was done on time as well. Would definitely recommend going with them as I didn’t had any issues with them so far.

Ann
Annsydney

purchase and installation

Efficient installers, all questions answered promptly over 3 weeks while making decision to use Solar Power Nation, referred to me by a friend who is very happy with their power cost reduction. Would recommend Solar Power Nation.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Great service and professional installation

Impressed with the overall service and installation. There was an issue with the installer being provided with the incorrect 1-Phase Inverter on installation day, which was quickly fixed by the delivery of the correct 3-Phase Inverter, and they managed to get that rectified on the same day. Highly recommend Solar Power Nation.

Good Company o be with

Good.They came in th emorning by 7am and finished before noon.Professionalism in the work
No issues .we were total 8 people installed in the region.All good service and price. Good Customer service.

Qiang
QiangIllawarra, NSW

excellent service

The panel installation was finised by very professional staff, easy and quick. The solar system is working outstanding. The price is really competitive and the after-sale support is very supportive!

Dennis Wtatt
Dennis WtattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This will be great for our home

The panel installation was very easy , and after deciding to purchase the solar system it all went very easily and quickly.
I have had no issues with the company in fact they have been very easy to deal with.

Great work

Great communication by solar power nation. A reliable very trustworthy company. The panel installers, were on time and efficient. They cracked 4 roof tiles, I was told this might happen. So I recommend having 6 or so of the correct roof tiles spare before the contractors start the install.

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Lucifer Guevarra asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Lucifer Guevarra

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Lucifer Guevarra

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
SPN Online

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes