Solar Secure Questions & Answers

Verifiedsolar-secure.com.au
Abdel
Abdel

What panels and inverters you use

26Greco
26Greco

Jinko Solar Tiger Pro 440Watt
Growatt inverter

Robert K.

How long dose it take to get a battery system put in been waiting since December
Can someone give me a good answer please

Solar Secure   DM

Dear Robert, Thank you for getting back to us with your concern to us. We apologize for the disappointment you may have faced going through this. We request you to kindly help us by sharing your quotation number here and we will investigate the reason for the delay and will get back to you with the resolution at the earliest.

Sc104875 ordered on 5/10/21 Deposit $200 was same date

Robert K.

Just got a call from Jordan just told me that you can't install this for me as it is to far away crap if you ask me
Not happy with this as I haven't heard from him in weeks and know he put in a phone call telling me this i won't it in writing as I will keep this as a reference
So sorry for you to hear this
Robert King

Oskar N.

how much of roof space required to install solar

Oskar N.

how much roof space is needed to instal solar

Please call on 1300 867 328 and our Solar Expert will guide you. Regards,

Thomas
Thomas

I finally got the chance to get up to the roof top and had a look at the installed panels. I have to admit I am disappointed and now worried about future leakage during heavy rain. I was advised that proper brackets will be used so that the tiles on top of the bracket will be level as adjacent tiles on both sides. This is obviously not the case. They are about a finger's width higher than connecting ones, leaving a noticeable gaps and a good chance of leakage during heavy down pour. Is this acceptable? Can this be fixed to avoid future complication?

Did anyone have any issue of leakage on new Boral Terracotta /Ceramic tiles?

Solar Secure   DM

Hi Thomas, Thank you for asking this question.

We use special tile brackets for tile roofs and which is used in hundreds of installations every day without any issues. Also the duct tiles & other protection used to ensure no leakage during heavy rain.
There is likely that we end up a little space (gap) between tiles as there is a limitation to grind the tile edges as we don't want a broken tile on the roof as they may end up in a bigger leak.

Rest assured that you have full 5 year warranty and our workmanship to protect you against any leaks.

David N.
David N.

Yes I have leakage with broken and misaligned concrete tiles. Solar are not communicating although I have submitted a warranty claim. They are a very suspect company.

LVT

Has anyone had issues with getting a Compliance Certificate from Solar Secure?
I've been trying to chase them for a week now.

Solar Secure   DM

Hi LVT, Compliance Certificate is mandatory to provide. Give us a call on 1300 867 328 and ask fro our compliance team to help you on this.
Hope this will help.

Regards
Solar Secure Online Team

LVT

Thank you ! We received the Compliance Certificate.
Much appreciated.
All the best!!

Sujen
Sujen

Hi,
I couldn't find your company name from the approved retailer list in https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/find-authorised-retailer. Does that mean that I won't quality for a rebate through your company? I'm in Vic.
Thanks.

Su

Hi Sujen, Thank you for considering Solar Secure for your solar needs
We are registered solar partner through solar Victoria portal, however we do not offer residential solar systems in Victoria Due to our high involvement in commercial projects.

Ngoc Vinh N
Ngoc Vinh N

Hi Sale team,
I had a 2.0kw solar unit with 8 panels on roof (8x250watts), and 3kw inverter, i want to upgrade to 6.6kw and 5kw inverter, can you quote me how much will it be? thanks.
Vinnie

Solar Secure   DM

Hi Vinnie Thank you for considering Solar Secure for your solar needs.

Upgrades possible with some options. We need some more details about the property where you are looking to install solar as some local restrictions may apply.

Please call us on 1300 867 328 to discuss your project. We will be very happy to serve you.

Paul M
Paul M

I would like a quote to get solar panels installed at my home at 3 Joseph Place, McKellar ACT. Please send this ASAP for me to consider before 30 December 2019.

With thanks,
Paul

Solar Secure   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for considering Solar Secure for your home solar energy needs. Kindly call us on 1300 867 328 for a Quote. We are open today and tomorrow to help you secure this deal.

Solar Secure Online

Tejvir S.
Tejvir S.

Hi,
I have got a quote from one of your representatives. he is asking me to make advance payment for the booking. Is it the normal process you follow?

Tejvir

Solar Secure   DM

Hi Tejvir, Thank you for the considering Solar Secure as a retailer.

Yes, We do require a commitment (Deposit) to process all the paperwork and get your site ready for Installation. This process is explained in the formal Offer you have received and refundable within cooling off period.

Hope we have answered this to your satisfaction.

Solar Secure Online Support

Peppy A.

Is solar secure a sister company to sun select?

Solar Secure   DM

Hi Peppy Thank you for your time and effort asking this question.
Solar Secure is an Independent entity and do not share any interest with any other company.

Peppy A.

Is solar secure a mother company? A mother company to which solar company?

Solar Secure   DM

Hi Peppy Thank you for your time and effort asking questions.

brent
brent

were on russel island which is off the coast of the gold coast do you service my area,... if you dont who would you recommend as im getting dizzy on the stupidity roundabout which a solar research lol cheers brent weatherall

Solar Secure   DM

Hi Brent, It's Lovely hearing from customer like you from Russel Island.

We do install on Russel Island, however travelling cost to transfer goods to Island applies.

Please contact us on 1300 867 328 for a free Quote.

Regards

Daxesh D.
Daxesh D.

Are you same as TVS???

Solar Secure   DM

Hi Daxesh, thank you for your interest in our company. We are proudly Australian owned company with a small operation providing solar power systems to Australian homes and businesses. Similar operation like TVS but in a small scale.

m.ghama
m.ghama

Do you service in Sydney liverpool area?

Solar Secure   DM

Dear Customer , Yes we service NSW . Please email your details at sales@solarsecure.com.au and someone will call you asap .

sandradahlberg
sandradahlberg

how much do you charge for a 5kw hybrid system with 20 panels installed and do u service the Whitsunday area?

Solar Secure   DM

Thank you for considering us . But unfortunately we do not service Queensland. Sorry for the inconvenience.

R Thomas
R Thomas

Nobody can give you an accurate price because it depends on individual customer choice. Mainly cost is dependant on three things a) Type of Solar panels (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3). (b)Inverter brand (German,Italian,Chinese) (c) Type of after sales and post sales service you require and amount of electrical work required at your place.

Francie7376

Does Solar Secure service Melbourne?

Vasu Murthy
Vasu Murthy

You may contact Solar Secure to find out.

Francie7376

I thought the criteria was to be helpful. Your response does not fit the criteria.

Solar Secure   DM

Thank you for considering us . But unfortunately we do not service Victoria.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Secure representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Solar Secure is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023, 2017.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Retailer