Solar Secure

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (361)
  • Purchase Price$3,531.48

Philip

PhilipSydney, NSW

Extremely Happy with Solar secure!

I have been in touch with raj through my friend as he installed solar for him. I have received amazing service from the entire team from start to finish. Would surely recommend this company to everyone who is willing to go solar.

can't wait to see my savings !!

System Size10 KW
Panel PurchasedLG 370 + Fronius
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price$8,573.00

Highly recommended

Charles was very helpful from the beginning. He made sure everything goes smoothly and got the installation done very quickly. Thanks so much, highly recommended

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Renjith, We are thrilled to have you as a part of the Solar Secure family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you in future !

vijay c.

vijay c.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Great Job Guys! Happy with the installation very friendly crew.Cate and Jason were very informative, all questions were answered,always returning my calls. I would highly recommend Solar Secure.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Vijay, Thank you so much for leaving a great feedback. At Solar Secure, we continuously strive to serve our customers better. Your recommendations means a lot to us.
Looking forward to serving you in the future !
Best Wishes,

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

Great Job Guys! Happy with the installation very friendly crew.Eric and Jason were very informative, all questions were answered,always returning my calls. I would highly recommend Solar Secure.

Panel PurchasedSungrow inverter
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hey Christine, Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.”

Get quotes

Booking went smoothly - installation crew friendly and did a great job. They went through the new tech with me - and cleaned up really well!
Cheers

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi, Thank you so much for the feedback ! Much appreciated ! Your feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and services.
Team Solar Secure

Great, quick installation job, thank you.

We are very pleased with the solar system we selected and had it installed. I would like to thank Charles, Jason and Peter for their assistance, patience and professionalism.

System Size6,600 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina panels, Fronius Primo inverter
Purchase Price$4,500.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Anthony, We are thrilled to have you as a part of the Solar Secure family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you in future !

Hassle free Solar Quote through to installation

Charles provided the time and patience to work out the best solar solution for my house. More than happy with the end result and would recommend to anyone.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hey George, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.”

rod

rodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good company good product and good service from Brett

my installati0on had problems but Brett managed to sort everything out for me, nothing was too much trouble for him the product is very good and the price extremely competitive i can recommend this company

System Size600 KW
Purchase Price$2,900.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Rod, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Nothing makes us happier than hearing from our happy customers. Thank you again for the trust.

Joy

JoySydney Surrounds, NSW

The best service

Good service,Quick, I am very happy
Your are the best service.
Good job. I will tell my friend if them need Sola

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price$2,990.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Joy, Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star feedback ! Much appreciated ! Your feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and services.

Awesome!!

I am satisfied with the solar system.
An officer, an electrician and an installer were all good so that to I recommend this company.

Purchase Price$3,200.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Ray. Thank you so much for leaving a great feedback. At Solar Secure, we continuously strive to serve our customers better. Your recommendations means a lot to us.
Looking forward to serving you in the future !
Best Wishes,

Lap

LapSydney, NSW

Customer Service and Installation Support

We are very happy with the service and quality of the product. Thank you Victor and Jason for your great customer service and follow up support.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Lap, Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star feedback ! Much appreciated ! Your feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and services.
Team Solar Secure

Great work and finished quickly

Get workers and well mannered and quick job. Dispite unwanted weather the job was done in a matter of days

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Hana, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Nothing makes us happier than hearing from our happy customers. Thank you again for the trust.

Alisha

AlishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service and great product so far

We are very pleased with the service and quality of the product so far. Thankyou kindly for your prompt service.

Purchase Price$3,100.00
Armid

ArmidNorthern Region, NSW

It's a good service

Sigb-up and installation process were all done well. there was a delay in installation, but re-schedule went well. OK OK!

System Size6 KW
Panel PurchasedSinko
Purchase Price$2,699.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Armid, Thank you so much for the feedback ! Much appreciated ! Your feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and even we get to know the areas for improvement.

nissan x trail ti

nissan x trail tiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Price and Great Service

From my first dealings with Eric on the Phone right through to the finalisation of the installation, everything went to plan. On time, on budget no mess. A terrific experience

System Size10 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko
Purchase Price$5,999.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Nissan, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Nothing makes us happier than hearing from our happy customers. Thank you again for the trust.

Very good

Great communication with us. Good customer service. Kept in touch and would reccomend in the future. Fast to respond and act.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Leo was so helpful in recommending which panels to use

Was so happy to get my solar on and Leo was fantastic after a recommendation from my neighbour
Great work guys keep it up

System Size7.7 KW
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star feedback ! Much appreciated ! Your feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and services.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and Ryan was great

I was referred to this company by my neighbour, and I'm so glad I listened. Ryan was very cooperative, very helpful and knowledgeable about the panels. He explained the whole process and was super responsive when I had any questions. The installation was quick clean and the panels look and work great on my roof. I definitely recommend these guys without a doubt. Thank you

Purchase Price$2,941.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Chris, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Thank you again.

Great price & product

Jordan was very helpful in getting our solar installed. Awesome job by the install guys too! Very Quick & efficient. Thankyou..

Phil H.

Phil H.Sydney, NSW

Upgrade of previous installed system

Prompt service and great customer service from Ryan and the Team. Upgraded a previous brand system that was installed years ago, removal and installation of the new 9.9kW system went well and all completed on the 1 day. Had a technical question and Jason from the Tech Team followed up and resolved promplty.

System Size9.9 KW
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Phil H, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Nothing makes us happier than hearing from our happy customers. Thank you again for the trust. Have a good day !

Thomas

Thomasasked

I finally got the chance to get up to the roof top and had a look at the installed panels. I have to admit I am disappointed and now worried about future leakage during heavy rain. I was advised that proper brackets will be used so that the tiles on top of the bracket will be level as adjacent tiles on both sides. This is obviously not the case. They are about a finger's width higher than connecting ones, leaving a noticeable gaps and a good chance of leakage during heavy down pour. Is this acceptable? Can this be fixed to avoid future complication?

Did anyone have any issue of leakage on new Boral Terracotta /Ceramic tiles?

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for asking this question.

We use special tile brackets for tile roofs and which is used in hundreds of installations every day without any issues. Also the duct tiles & other protection used to ensure no leakage during heavy rain.

There is likely that we end up a little space (gap) between tiles as there is a limitation to grind the tile edges as we don't want a broken tile on the roof as they may end up in a bigger leak.

Rest assured that you have full 5 year warranty and our workmanship to protect you against any leaks.

LVTasked

Has anyone had issues with getting a Compliance Certificate from Solar Secure?
I've been trying to chase them for a week now.

Hi LVT,
Compliance Certificate is mandatory to provide. Give us a call on 1300 867 328 and ask fro our compliance team to help you on this.

Hope this will help.

Regards
Solar Secure Online Team

LVT

Thank you ! We received the Compliance Certificate.
Much appreciated.
All the best!!

Sujen

Sujenasked

Hi,
I couldn't find your company name from the approved retailer list in https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/find-authorised-retailer. Does that mean that I won't quality for a rebate through your company? I'm in Vic.
Thanks.

Su

Hi Sujen,
Thank you for considering Solar Secure for your solar needs
We are registered solar partner through solar Victoria portal, however we do not offer residential solar systems in Victoria Due to our high involvement in commercial projects.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Secure representatives