Verifiedsolar-secure.com.au

96% · 1,94058 · 3%

Jai.C
Jai.C

Solar Panels

Very impressed with the whole experience and the installation was done quickly and cleanly. Very helpful and supportive throughout whole process from start to finish. High level of professionalism , knowledge and genuine care for my needs. Show reply

M.Lay
M.Lay2 posts

Great work!

I decided to increase the number of solar panels at my home. I thought it would be better to go with the same company that installed the existing solar panels, so I got a quote from them. However, the quote was high and lacked detailed explanations, which made me lose trust in them. So, I decided to contact Mike from Solar Secure, who had installed solar panels at Investment Property six months ago. Mike quickly provided a quote and proposed the optimal number of solar panels for my home. I strongly recommend this company to my acquaintances. Show details ·  1
NAQASH R.
NAQASH R.2 posts

Solar Secure excellent service

George from Solar Secure provided excellent service. He quickly assisted with my solar quote and efficiently arranged the installation. His professionalism and promptness made the process seamless and stress-free. Highly recommended! Show reply
Lah Hsee
Lah Hsee

Best service ever

Great product even. Thanks Elie for your service and help me out with everything I need, appreciate it, also installation was so quick after everything approved. Happy with my solar system. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to get a solar. Show details ·  1
Aziz
Aziz

Exceptional Service and Competitive Pricing!

I recently had solar panels installed for my house by Solar Secure, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Nick from Solar Secure was incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. He was very communicative and ensured that all my questions were answered promptly. What stood out the most was his caring attitude and dedication to providing excellent customer service. Moreover, the pricing offered by Solar Secure was very competitive compared to other providers. Overall, I highly recommend Solar Secure and Nick for anyone considering solar installation. Their professionalism and customer care are top-notch! Show details ·  1

Rasika
Rasika
  Fair Incentive

Will recommend to go with solar secure

EXCELLENT. BRETT was very helpful throughout the process.given the update regularly.made the whole process very easy. Show reply
Naimish
NaimishCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Mike has shown a wealth of knowledge on solar panels and inverter. High skilled individual when discussed on solar energy. Supportive, intelligent, easy going, honest, and respectful . Committed in his profession. Open for alternative advice. He listens to me when I informed him about other companies and their options. He shows confidence what he does in his company. Enthusiastic individual. Good luck. Cheers Show reply
HTN
HTN

Feedback the solar system

Excellent, work well, every month I save a lot money. Show reply
Thon.H
Thon.HSydney, NSW

Great experience

I couldn't be happier with the exceptional service from Shaun. From the initial consultation to the final installation, every step was handled with professionalism and expertise. The team was knowledgeable, courteous, and went above and beyond to ensure I got the best solar solution for my home. Not only am I saving money on my energy bills, but I'm also contributing to a cleaner environment. I highly recommend to anyone looking to go solar Show reply

mosmi y.
mosmi y.

Nick was very helpful throughout the process. Given the update regularly. Got installed after 1 week of approval.
Will recommend to go with Solar Secure. Show details ·  1
Barrie
BarrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

A good experience

George was helpful and efficient, going out of his way to look at different solutions and answered all my questions. Show reply
Bill H.
Bill H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Experience

Good experience. Shaun provided good service when he was there/available. Show details ·  1
Javier
Javier

Good provider

Shaun was very helpful from the beginning, very clear, the process took a bit of time as I had an old meter box and it my house has 3 phase power but everything was explained. Good value for money. Show reply
Alex C.
Alex C.

Very happy

Loved the customer service provided by Peter & Shaun !!! Would highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Emad S.
Emad S.

Genuinely GREAT

Victor didn't just bend over backwards but twisted like a pretzel - I called another company to compare and solar secure was by far the best value for money. Highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
Nick D.
Nick D.8 posts

Great customer service

I guess there was a mixup and the battery couldn't be turned on straight after it was installed. But the installation was scheduled for the day after I gave the go ahead, so I didn't mind waiting the extra week. I was kept informed what was happening throughout the process by Mike at Solar Secure and the installing electrician. Show details ·  1

wetwetgroup
wetwetgroupSydney, NSW

Great experience

Great experience in solar solution installation with Solar Secure. It took only less than a week to identify solution and complete whole installation, that exceed my expectation. Especially thanks for professional services provided by Rose (CS), Mike (SME /consultant) and full installation team. Show reply
WT Lee
WT LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Able to listen to customer needs and try to fulfill customers requirements

Able to be patient in communication and not being aggressive. Generally patient and courteous. Show details ·  1
Razz.S
Razz.S

Easy to work with

Solar secure was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Their pricing is competitive and i will definitely recommend them. Show details ·  1
lan h.
lan h.

Good job

I’m very happy about Brett who’s help me out and the installation boys are quick and professional. Show details ·  1
Snehal P.
Snehal P.2 posts

Rose is very supportive

Very Good Customer service from Rose. Very supportive and informative.. best deal on Solar. Show reply
harwabi
harwabi

Good value

Great experience to work with Rose, Sam and Mike for our solar installation. They provided us the best quote for solar only plan and they are very helpful and patient to answer all of our questions. Highly recommended to get in touch with Solar Security regarding solar installation. Show reply
Mark R.
Mark R.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Attendtion to Details

Elie is a fantastic operator. She is polite, articulate and prompt on organising my solar installation. She was also accomodating and helpful on my request about the installation date, solar panel configuration etc. Most of all, trust worthy and not the dodgy sales person you usually encounter. I will definitely recommend to family and friends. The only negative was the solar panels installation post work where a cracked tile was not replaced and the roof insulation sheets under the tiles were torn and not patched back up. Apart from these issues, the installation guys did an good job. Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Vivek Simon
Vivek SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Solar panels and inverter installed

Shaun and Leo were very professional, helped me with paperwork and the whole process.
Highly recommended and great price Show details ·  1
Afroz A.
Afroz A.

Solar experts Victoria

Solar secure did my solar installation within a week from application to installation. VERY NEAT JOB DONE BY THEM .I RECOMMEND OTHERS TO TRY THEM .JOB DONE WITHIN HOURS .PANELS ARE SO PERFECTLY SET UP BY THEM.THANKS SO MUCH GUYS FOR DOING A GREAT JOB.THA Show details ·  1
Kitrawin A.
Kitrawin A.
  Fair Incentive

Shaun is very helpful to process application until the end of installation Show details ·  1

Tap
Tap

Solar Secure at its best

Working with Solar Secure is amazing, good people and great work ethics. Chris is the best, he handles well the maintenance work and Sam helps on all the installations. I do rate them and everything is in good hands. Show details ·  1
Ash S.
Ash S.3 posts

Awesome customer service

Great experience so far. George has been exceptional to deal with. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
sahil S.
sahil S.

Great

Thankyou to mike we will be installing a solar system very soon. His knowledge of electrical systems is phenomenal Show reply
Swikriti
Swikriti

Very good

Good direction and good guidance. I was given a good amount of time to decide. Show details ·  1
Samson L.
Samson L.South East Queensland, QLD

Best service I've recieved so far

Marcus has helped me select a proper solar system. He was very interactive with all the queries I had and didn't hesitate to go above and beyond. Show details ·  1
Linda Baniecki
Linda BanieckiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Solar Secure

Solar Secure is a very professional Solar Panels and Battery Installer. Thr customer service is second to none. I had a small issue with UPS, which was fixed very quickly. Thank you to Eric. Eric is very helpful and knowledgable. I would suggest Solar Secure to everyone without hesitation. Show details ·  1
Wei L.
Wei L.Sydney, NSW

Solar Panel with battery

Dealt with George, he was very helpful and really good communication. He was always prompt with his responses.
Joe Show reply
Nada Jabbour
Nada Jabbour2 posts

Great Service

Kevin was very helpful fast an efficient.
Highly recommended and great price Show 2 replies
SRK
SRKPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent value for money

Mike was an excellent sale rep and the work undertaken by the team was professionally done Show details ·  1
Vinoth R.
Vinoth R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Good and on time installation

Great deal and helped with getting the installation quicker. Sells quality product from inverters and panel with approved warranty. Show details ·  1

Thejo M.
Thejo M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solar

Great service and good communication. Mike ( the agent) was super helpful. Show reply
wennie
wennieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast response

Quick installation, very helpful team of workers
Easy to speak with
Accommodating to my questions Show details ·  1
Vijay
VijayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Solar Secure Review

I had a fantastic experience with Solar Secure for my home solar panel installation. From the initial consultation to the final activation, the process was smooth and professional. The team was punctual, efficient, and respectful of my property, completing the installation with high-quality materials and great attention to detail. Nick's customer service was top-notch, always ready to answer my questions and keep me informed. I'm already seeing significant savings on my electricity bills and love contributing to a greener planet. I highly recommend Solar Secure for anyone considering solar energy! Show details ·  1
Christopher M.
Christopher M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

The gist of my experience

I just got my solar panels installed by Solar Secure, and I haven't received a bill yet to compare energy-saving costs. But let me tell you, the company was super reliable and hassle-free. I shopped around and they gave me the best deal on a non-battery solar system. The only downside is that they can be a bit pushy when it comes to finalizing the deal, but overall, it was a smooth and hassle-free experience and they gave my father-in-law a referral bonus as promised. Show details ·  1

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Retailer