Solar Secure

Solar Secure (page 2 of 13)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (103)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,865.86 (37)
  • Installation

Solar Instalation made easy.

Leo from Solar Secure made this process so easy. Any questions I had he replied to me immediately. He helped us choose exactly what we needed and organised everything. Installation was quick and very professional.

Happy
Happy

I already refered your company to my daughter and she had her solar installed a few weeks ago by your company. Great service. Thankyou

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

extremely happy

Just had a 10 Kw system installed by Solar Secure . Was a pleasant journey thanks to Leo. Was in constant contact and always followed up with any queries. Got the best Price for the system. Checking the Meter and very satisfied with result. I know I am going to SAVE. Payback should be about 4 years if not better. I'm already saving as the day time power is FREE. Thanks again Leo. Will recommend to anyone
Will update in the future.

Panel Purchased Seraphim Model SRP-330-BMB
System Size10 KW
Purchase PriceA$5,370.00

Solar system

Good price & good product. Easy to deal with consultant John. Just sit back and wait for install. Also the smart meter they organize for me too. No need me to call my supplier.

New Solar system install

My consultant was Leo. a patient person who assisted me with 2 quotes. I chose a system which would produce a higher output....max number of panels and inverter were installed today 08/04/20 quick and easy process now just waiting for energy supplier to connect so i can monitor my savings .Leo answered my queries and was a pleasure to deal with under these covid 19 conditions.The installers were punctual and worked very efficiently and cleaned up before they left .

xyz

xyzSydney, NSW

Very good

It was quick and easy. The customer service was very good. Eric explain me all in details and offer me suitable solar plan which was in my budget. Overall All good.

eddie

eddieSydney, NSW

Solar System installed

I was very happy with everything right from the beginning as this company was very easy to deal with,right through the installation good job by Eric and his team i

Panel Purchased serafin 330 bmb
Selva

SelvaSydney, NSW

Great job Solar-Secure

I was contacted by Leo within minutes of being referred. Leo promptly provided a competitive quote, usage savings modeling information based on my previous bills and comprehensive panel and inverter product information. Installation was completed today (6/4/2020), exactly two weeks after contract (even under current difficult, pandemic conditions). Installers did their job efficiently and cleanly in six hours. Well done Leo and Solar-Secure. I will recommend them anytime.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Seraphim 330W Mono - Blade Series Half Cut (Tier 1) - Premium Solar Panels and Solis 10KW Inverter
System Size10.2 KW
Tejvir S.

Tejvir S.Sydney, NSW

Great service experience

This 5 start rating is for the great service experince i had with Eric. Very good followup on the issues and helped me clarifying my concers.
I got 6.6KV panels and 5KV invertor, installed on 29th Jan after two cancelations due to weather.
On a good day it produced upto 35 KV but average is around 23kv in a month and i guess will be bit lower in winters.
Experience with the installer was not very great but finally all issues were resolved by Eric.
Good work

Purchase PriceA$3,549.00
Kevin

KevinSouth Australia

Can’t wait to test the solar

Was very happy with the process of gaining a solar system for the Church. Mark was very friendly and explained everything. Kept us well informed with phone calls. Excellent service.

Panel Purchased Seraphim 330W mono - blade series

Neha

NehaSydney, NSW

Great value for money.

We had some initial trouble trying to get the solar pabels put on due to the contractor who was suppose to come & install backing out & didnt turn up with no advance notice. Eric went out of his way to sort that out and followed on multiple occasions the 2nd time we booked the installation.
Eric and his team members were always available to listen and help the best they could.
Eric also made sure everything was completed successfully and that we were happy in the end.

Panel Purchased Growatt
Purchase PriceA$3,700.00

Great customer service

Eric from Solar Secure has been amazing. I had very little to no knowledge about solar panels, Eric went through and explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. The installation went smoothly. So far my experience has been great, hopefully their aftercare services will be just as good.

Ros

Ros

This system is great

The installation went smoothly, team was helpful, professional and friendly. They were a local team, which we appreciated. They telephoned the evening before to confirm, arrived promptly, the install was completed on the day, and the team were very tidy, cleaning up the site before leaving.
No issues with Solar Secure at all. We were kept informed of the process every step of the way, and our consultant was very helpful. He contacted us on a regular basis to make sure we were happy with the progress.

Panel Purchased Solar secure
Purchase PriceA$3,400.00
A.N.L

A.N.LIllawarra, NSW

A Good Experience and a Very Professional Installation

The whole process of dealing with Boni at the Sydney Office, was very professional right from the first contact. There were delays in my response due to family problems as well as time spent waiting for other quotations to come in. I was unable to answer many of the calls from him at times but he always followed the matter up with either later calls or by email.
All of my questions were answered promptly and always gave the answers which solved my uncertainty. The installation was very professional in the way it was carried out right down to the clean up and the replacement of damaged roof tiles.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Boni and Solar Secure to any prospective customers.

Panel Purchased Seraphim 330W Mono-Blade Series Half Cut

AldoSydney, NSW

Installation Of Solar

Solar Secure,

I would like to express my gratitude and thankfulness to Victor at Solar Secure (Sydney Office).

Victor has done an extremely great job in not only getting me a great deal but the follow-up calls. An example of this was today. Installation occurred today and Victor rang me to see if the installers were there at my property. Victor then rang me 4 times during the day to see how things were going. Victor has been excellent during this whole process.

I would recommend to anyone and I will be recommending that they go through Solar Secure and speak to Victor alone.

Could someone at a managerial level please pass on a Great thank you, a very big thank you to Victor for an amazing job.

Warmest Regards

Aldo

Thank you..Yes, I will be referring and have been referring to my family and friends about Solar Secure (Victor).

THANK YOU once again, Victor!

Very accommodating no fuss installation

Leo has gone above and beyond to accommodate us thankyou for the 5 star service. The no fuss installation was very professional hassle free and friendly quite impressed with the whole ordeal.

ianmc

ianmcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price Professionalism Promises kept

I was a skeptic, but am very pleasantly surprised at the hassle free installation. Excellent advice on panel location. Knowledgeable staff. Site swept and all rubbish removed. Would recommend.
Ian McNally

Panel Purchased Seraphim 330w
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

A great and smooth solar system set up

Leo from Solar Secure has followed up our order to installation meticulously. From order to installation is very smooth and efficient. The solar installation team is great team and professional people. Very happy about my decision to set up solar with Solar Secure

Panel Purchased seraphim
Purchase PriceA$3,500.00

Great support and service

Great support provided by John during the whole process. Price and service both were good and flexible to my requirements. Recently got my meter installed. I recommend John and solar secure

Bryce

BryceSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service.

Great customer service by both Charles and Ruby. Answered all questions and coordiated the smooth installation. Installers were helpful and professional. Just waiting on meter change from my electricty retailer. Would recommend the efficient team at Solar Secure who was very professional in all their dealings.

Panel Purchased Seraphim
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Great solar system, exceeded my expectations, very efficient all round

Contacted Leo at Solar Secure, received a good price and service. The installers were great guys, very approachable and informative. We’re very happy with the 6.6 KW system, working well.

Purchase PriceA$3,000.00