Solar Service Group

Solar Service Group (page 2 of 12)

Maybe I can get of the grid!

The process was streamlined from start to finish A letter followed by a phone call (on my behalf) and the process began. Before writing this I read the review by Waz but I can clearly say that he is well misinformed about costs of endphase. Nonetheless I was very happy with the payment process followed by the installation. The electricians were very informative and professional. So far my interactions with the company overall have been professional

Panel Purchased Goanna Solar Battery
I should have said OFF the gridHi Ian, thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you were very happy with your installation journey with us, if you ever think of anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

A very professional installation

The panel installation process was a breeze.
Would have been better if I had been told of the delay in the arrival of the installation team.
Had waited the whole morning before I left for work at 1:30 pm.

Panel Purchased BOSch
Purchase Price $5,500.00
Hi Derek, thank you for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. We're sorry that there was a delay with our Technician arriving at your property but will take on your feedback to make improvements to our customer journey. If you have any further suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42.

Great service excellent communication

The service was very good from start to finish. We were kept informed throughout the process. The guys that installed the battery were very good they managed to do the installation a day earlier than I expected. If you want good old fashioned service this company provides it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jack, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

very happy with battery installation

I have had eight solar panels on my roof for the past six years. From talking to them and seeing them at work, I could tell that the 3-man battery installation team were very competent. They did the installation on the afternoon of Friday 15 February, 2019, as previously arranged.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Job well done

Very professional, clean, friendly & quick installation, even took all my empty boxes
I would highly recommend them, one happy customer
Customer service & follow up had been even better
Solar Service group you have won me over

Panel Purchased Goanna
System Size2.9 KW
Hi Sophia, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're very glad that we could provide you with a fantastic installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to share your suggestion with us.

absolutely terrible

absolutely terrible after talking on the phone and of course told it's a once in a life time offer , which it is not but that's not the point I had some family troubles and couldn't afford it and needed my$ 600 deposit returned which after a phone call they said they would do but normally keep $450 for canceling even though it was the next they have since only returned $150 and are refusing to refund the rest , I will keep you informed as this is ongoing. Absolutely disgraceful that there was no cooling off period and they try to trick you into purchasing immediately saying there are limited units remaining - a complete lie.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Glen, apologies for the level of care that you have received with us as this is not up to our standards. In order to ensure the testing phase of the system is reflective of a multitude of conditions, the program is limited on the amount of installs per installation area. We believe that we were able to speak with you to discuss the refund, if you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 40 41 42 or utilise the private messaging tool on Product Review.

Brilliant service and great followup service. Wonderful company to deal with

I had panels installed previously and had two batteries installed with Solar Service Group. Very happy with installation and service. Follow up communication is excellent as well. Very happy with Solar Service Group.

Panel Purchased Different types
System Size5 KW
Hi Betty, thank you for the positive feedback from your installation with us. We're glad that we could give you a great experience with your installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Great Deal

I watched the install with the men on the roof as Id had issues with broken tiles from other companies. The men were careful and explained what was happening. They even cleaned up after the installation .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that we were able to give you such a fantastic experience with your recent installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Excellent Service and workmanship.

I had a battery installed to compliment my existing solar panels and from first receiving their letter to having my second battery installed (yes, I went back for a second battery) I found this company from the office personell to the installers to be very professional, friendly and they just got on with the job. Arrived when they said they would, got on with the job, no fuss, no mess and when finished there was nothing to do but admire their workmanship and monitor how much the batteries were saving me. There was no pressure to buy anything. The initial letter was an invitation and was up to me whether I accepted or not. The staff have been most professional, courteous and helpful, answering any queries I had to my satisfaction and things were done when they were scheduled and carried out at a time convenient to me. No fuss, no mess and a very happy customer. Thanks Solar Service Group for you great service.

Panel Purchased Enphase batteries x 2
Hi Jenny, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent installation with us. We're glad that we could not only give you a 5-star experience on the first installation, but also maintain that high level of care throughout your second installation too! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Very Nice

The service of the process is good and easy. People who came in to install the panel are nice and explain very thing to me clearly.
No issues. Very smooth and nice.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Lang, thank you very much for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

excellent

It was very easy because there was no unforeseen obstacles everything panned out as expected. We were very pleased with Solar Service group and the Goanna Battery and the installation people

Panel Purchased goanna
System Size3 KW
Purchase Price $5,400.00
Hi Keith, thank you for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. We're glad that you are very happy with your solar battery installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Very professional

I had a battery installed. Asides from photographing the existing installation, I had nothing to do except pay the balance. I had no issues with the Company or the installers - they were very professional in their attitude, approach and workmanship

Panel Purchased Battery - alphaESS Goanna k29
System Size3,000 KW
Hi Geoff, thank you very much for sharing your recent installation experience with us. We're glad that we could provide you with such a professional installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Battery installation

Had battery installed only the contractors did a great job had no issues and were able to answer any questions I had in regards to the battery and its operation and I have learnt to use my power more wisely

Panel Purchased True Blue product
System Size5 KW
Hi Alby, thank you very much for your review, we're glad that we could provide you with an excellent experience with your recent solar battery installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

Battery Install

I have engaged Solar Service Group to provide a battery to enhance the utilisation of my existing solar panels. The company's communications and follow-up has been very good. The installing contractors worked like Trojans in the excessive heat of the day, had the battery in and operational quickly, and left the site clean. They even fixed a slight cosmetic issue with my meter box without me asking. I am looking forward to my next power bill to judge the cost effectiveness.

Hi Nene, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad that we could provide you with such a high level of care for your recent installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Battery Installation

The battery, associated wiring and monitoring equipment was installed in the morning approximately 4 hours, it was tested, commissioned and handed over to the home owner in working order. The online monitoring is very simple to follow, I have it on my laptop and mobile phone. It has not been running for a full billing period yet so we don't know the savings yet,

Hi Strongy, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent solar battery installation with us. We're glad that you are very pleased with your entire experience with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Good choice

Did not install panels but did battery installation was no issue electrician came explained what he intended to do completed the work and left

Hi Stella, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we're glad that we could provide you with a positive experience for your recent solar battery installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Good decision

It was seamless. I enjoy going onto the app and seeing what it's up to. Looking forward to seeing my next electricity bill, I never thought I would say that.

Hi Josephine, thank you so much for your positive feedback, we're glad that you're happy with the entire system. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Finally, a Solar company I can trust with my house.

I have been dealing with the Solar Service group (SSG) for the past three years, with safety upgrades to my existing solar panels and installation of Lithium batteries for storage. The system works very well and is monitored remotely by SSG staff using the Enlighten APP. The local tradesmen have been very efficient with good trade skills. The reason I went with Solar Service Group is, that I value good communications (from the staff in the office to the ground crews). They have all listened and discussed my certain requests regarding the installation work and placement of equipment. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about installing solar panels and/or batteries.

Hi Chris, thank you very much for the positive feedback, we're so glad that you're pleased with your entire experience with us throughout the last few years. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on to make your experience better, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Installation of Solar Enphase AC Battery.

The introduction to this scheme was good. The installation was without hitch and carried out by
courteous and experienced workers. I have had no problems with the system and it seems to be working gest.

Hi Paul, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with an online review. We're glad that you've enjoyed your experience with us throughout your installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

My battery system works like a charm.

The installer and his apprentice did a good job, installing the battery and monitoring system in less than two hours. They were polite and very friendly, but also very professional.They answered to all my technical questions with clear explanations and left the place clean. My solar system is now working in harmony with its battery and we see the benefits on our electricity bill. We are happy with the outcome.

Hi Bernard, thank you very much for the positive feedback, we're so glad that we could provide you with an awesome experience with your recent solar battery installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

I cannot see many reviews that come from Melbourne That concerns me. Where have you been working within Melbourne? How long has the team worked together? How much experience do they have?
Hi Chris, thank you for your question. Our Head Office is located in Box Hill and we have installed and serviced systems all over Melbourne and greater Victoria. The team is backed by over 30 years' combined solar industry experience, and all our Technicians are accredited by the Clean Energy Council for all the work that they do installing solar products. We hope this clarifies some of your above queries, if you would like to learn more about our experience in solar, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42 or feel free to visit us at our Head Office at a time suitable for you.

What is the cost of the battery
Around $6,500 from memoryHi Eddie, thank you for your question. The cost for an installation will vary depending on your individual installation, as not all solar systems are the same. We'd be happy to give you a quick quote, we've just sent you a private message, so at your earliest convenience, we'd love to hear back from you.

Thinking of getting a battery installed. We have 5 people in he house. How many solar panels would I need to help me get the best use of a battery?
I have a 5.1 kw solar system with a 1.2 kw battery(gov subsidised)The bigger the battery the better unfortunately they are expensive now but they will get cheaper. only 2 of us in house.We use average of 9.4 kw hrs per day so we are virtually self sufficient. With a quality inverter (very important) this system should cost 10-12 thousand dollars. the amount of panels varies due to size.ie small=27 panels/large=18 panels. Now the real savings come with how you use your appliances ie avoid overuse of ones that involve heat ie fan heaters/ovens/electric jugs/clothes dryers/dishwashers.Use cold water in wash m/c and turn off power at power points (during day and overnight) You can easily halve your power usage by doing the above. Because most systems come with monitoring(laptop/phone)you can see exactly how much power you are using and this will teach you how to use them more effectively. hope this answers your question

Similar listings