Solar Service Group

Solar Service Group

Early days yet

After some early misapprehension regarding payment terms which were sorted out amicably we finally have the batteries installed. The installation process was carried out professionally by 2 helpful and courteous technicians. They have only been installed for 3 days but appear to be working as they should. I am looking forward to my next power bill.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi James, thank you for sharing your installation experience with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Everything is working perfectly at the moment

We had previously had solar panels installed by another company.
When we heard that SSG were now offering a battery which was within the budget we had set for ourselves, we decided to take up the offer.
The installation crew arrived on time, and were very professional and helpful - and cleaned up everything when they had finished.

Purchase Price $5,880.00
Hi John, thank you very much for your positive feedback. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Great Product

Rather easy after studs wre located. At present I am unabel to generate the monetering app.
The employes were very helpfull and answered all the questions that I ask.
THeir knowleage of the product was good.

Panel Purchased nil
Hi Edward, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're very pleased to hear such positive remarks. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team and let us know.

Yet to see the benefits but install was great!

Solar battery installation, installer was great - very professional and tidy! Was informative and happy to help and answer questions. Solar Service Group have been very helpful, took a while to get the product but the quality is there.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your experience with us and feedback with a review. We're glad that our technicians were able to provide you with a quality installation for your solar battery. If there's anything else that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Solar battery installtion

Professional installtion and very neat job carried out by the guys.
I would be happy to refer them to anyone who wanted to do an install in the future.
The installers were very helpful and tended to everything well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Mario, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that the installation team were able to give you a fantastic experience. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

A company with integrity.

I recently ordered a solar battery from Solar Service Group and then had legitimate reason to cancel. I advised Solar Service Group of these reasons and they didn't hesitate to refund me the whole deposit. Thank you to all involved.

Hi Gaye, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that we could provide you with a great customer service experience. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

A very professional installation

The panel installation process was a breeze.
Would have been better if I had been told of the delay in the arrival of the installation team.
Had waited the whole morning before I left for work at 1:30 pm.

Panel Purchased BOSch
Purchase Price $5,500.00
Hi Derek, thank you for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. We're sorry that there was a delay with our Technician arriving at your property but will take on your feedback to make improvements to our customer journey. If you have any further suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42.

Battery installation

Had battery installed only the contractors did a great job had no issues and were able to answer any questions I had in regards to the battery and its operation and I have learnt to use my power more wisely

Panel Purchased True Blue product
System Size5 KW
Hi Alby, thank you very much for your review, we're glad that we could provide you with an excellent experience with your recent solar battery installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

Good choice

Did not install panels but did battery installation was no issue electrician came explained what he intended to do completed the work and left

Hi Stella, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we're glad that we could provide you with a positive experience for your recent solar battery installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Finally, a Solar company I can trust with my house.

I have been dealing with the Solar Service group (SSG) for the past three years, with safety upgrades to my existing solar panels and installation of Lithium batteries for storage. The system works very well and is monitored remotely by SSG staff using the Enlighten APP. The local tradesmen have been very efficient with good trade skills. The reason I went with Solar Service Group is, that I value good communications (from the staff in the office to the ground crews). They have all listened and discussed my certain requests regarding the installation work and placement of equipment. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about installing solar panels and/or batteries.

Hi Chris, thank you very much for the positive feedback, we're so glad that you're pleased with your entire experience with us throughout the last few years. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on to make your experience better, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Battery doesnt work

Initial install of battery system had faults and wouldn't activate and cycle. Since final installation visit by technicians the system has been working great. Able to monitor closely using the data outputs in real time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and our sincere apologies for the level of service that you received as this was not up to our usual standards at all. Since October when we replaced the solar battery through a warranty replacement, we can see that your system has been working as expected daily since. If you find that your system is not operating as expected, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 1300 40 41 42 and we can work immediately to resolve the issue.Hi Richard, we're very glad that we were able to turn your experience right around and since the last visit the battery is working well. If you ever require customer support. please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42.

Excellent product excellent customer service

fantastic - easy and excellent process. Professional, on time, quality service - very happy with the outcome and with how all the staff responded to questions

Hi Steve, thank you very much for your positive feedback! We're glad that we could provide you with excellent customer service. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Great experience

I found the staff on the phone very helpful and the installation guys were very friendly and explained sets as they were installing and very tidy

Hi Christine, thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent installation with us. We're glad that we could give you a fantastic experience with your installation! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Solar battery installation

It was very easy .they set up the electrician to come out and access out electrical panel and location of batteries.then setup for a time and date to be fitted and before you know its all done and the batteries were up and running

Hi Barry, thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent solar battery installation with us. We're glad that you're very happy with the installation and the overall process. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Very happy

I have no issues. The installer arrived on time and and performed the installation efficiently. The cabinet looks appealing and blends in with the house.

Hi Ian, thank you for your feedback from your recent installation. We're glad that you're very happy with the service! If there's anything that you'd like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Early days but looks promising

Hoping for inputs to understand how well the system is working and help to optimize the system and use of power.

Hi Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you need any further assistance understanding the system, please don't hesitate to contact our support team who will gladly take you through it.

SOLAR SERVICE GROUP

I had an LG system fitted to my place in Sydney. The installation work was very good and the system works very well, but had a lot of trouble getting after sales service. Eventually after a lot of effort, I got the after sales service I needed, but in the end I have a really good Solar System that works very well.

Panel Purchased LG
Hi David, thank you for your feedback. I am terribly sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with us. This is not up to our company standard. Could you please private message me your order number so I can follow up on this immediately? Alternatively please email it to hello@solarservicegroup.com.auSolar Service Group came good in the end and resolved the original issue, then also attended recently to resolve an unrelated issue that was not even their doing. A technician attended promptly and fixed the issue, and the original technician attended later to upgrade the system, again a good tidy job. Emails are replied to promptly, and a much better correspondence now, so,much better service of late. Credit where credit is due. I would now quite comfortably recommend this company.Hi David, thank you very much for the review, we're glad that we were able to fix the issue and provide you with a high level of care. If there's anything in the future that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

working great at moment

From the time we contacted Solar Service Group they have been in constant contact with us an explaining the system of how the battery works an how to read the graff

Hi Brian, thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that we could give you an outstanding experience with your recent solar battery installation! If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

This is awesome love the technology

Precise, understandable and great for tracking and understanding usage and the team have been helpful in all areas from beginning and helping us understand everything

Hi Deborah, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us as part of our Solar Energy Independence Initiative (SEII). We're very glad our team could provide you with easy to understand recommendations on energy consumption to get your bills as close to $0 as possible! If there's anything we could improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

Good service report on our five year old system

We had a service inspection done and the report recommended to have some work done to upgrade it to comply with the latest specifications. We had this upgrade done by a very polite helpful electrician.

Hi Peter, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're glad that you chose Solar Service Group to upgrade your solar system to current Australian standards. If there's anything that you think we could improve on please let us know.

I cannot see many reviews that come from Melbourne That concerns me. Where have you been working within Melbourne? How long has the team worked together? How much experience do they have?
Hi Chris, thank you for your question. Our Head Office is located in Box Hill and we have installed and serviced systems all over Melbourne and greater Victoria. The team is backed by over 30 years' combined solar industry experience, and all our Technicians are accredited by the Clean Energy Council for all the work that they do installing solar products. We hope this clarifies some of your above queries, if you would like to learn more about our experience in solar, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42 or feel free to visit us at our Head Office at a time suitable for you.

What is the cost of the battery
Around $6,500 from memoryHi Eddie, thank you for your question. The cost for an installation will vary depending on your individual installation, as not all solar systems are the same. We'd be happy to give you a quick quote, we've just sent you a private message, so at your earliest convenience, we'd love to hear back from you.

Thinking of getting a battery installed. We have 5 people in he house. How many solar panels would I need to help me get the best use of a battery?
I have a 5.1 kw solar system with a 1.2 kw battery(gov subsidised)The bigger the battery the better unfortunately they are expensive now but they will get cheaper. only 2 of us in house.We use average of 9.4 kw hrs per day so we are virtually self sufficient. With a quality inverter (very important) this system should cost 10-12 thousand dollars. the amount of panels varies due to size.ie small=27 panels/large=18 panels. Now the real savings come with how you use your appliances ie avoid overuse of ones that involve heat ie fan heaters/ovens/electric jugs/clothes dryers/dishwashers.Use cold water in wash m/c and turn off power at power points (during day and overnight) You can easily halve your power usage by doing the above. Because most systems come with monitoring(laptop/phone)you can see exactly how much power you are using and this will teach you how to use them more effectively. hope this answers your question

Similar listings