Solar Service Group

Solar Service Group

Great Service , Product and Customer Care

The unit was installed expertly by well trained, friendly operators.
The unit works very well and over time will be a financial bonus.
The company is very customer focused and are happy to go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction. The whole experience has been non stressful and everything fell into place with no fuss or bother.

Panel Purchased Solar Storage battery Alpha ESS Smile-B3
System Size3 KW
Purchase Price $5,900.00
Hi Rodney, thank you for your kind words and feedback. We're glad that we could provide you with an expert installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Im so glad that i have done this

After many months and some earlier misconseptions on my behalf my new solar system with backup battery system was finally installed two days ago.At this early stage i am very impressed the new system is a lot
more advanced version of my old system which installed ten years ago .I am sure within my own mind that it will definitely be well worth the initial cost.
All through the process Solar service group have been very helpful and pleasant with all on going correspondence and I look forward to continuing to work with them.
I was also very happy with the actual installation process i really appreciated that the boys put in an extra long day to get the job finished.
Geremney the electrician was very pleasant and professional making sure to fully explain the operation of the system and check that it was working properly even though it was late in the day.
They also left the work site clean and tidy which was very satisfying.
Thanks again to all involved.
John Lilley

Panel Purchased Sun Corp
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $12,000.00
Hi John, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star installation experience. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team.No worroes

Great product

The installation was amazing, the installer explained everything that I need to know.
He was very patient with me in explaining the system, would recommend the company again.
Have had no problem with the company.

Panel Purchased Samir battery
Hi Louie, thank you for your very positive feedback, we're pleased that you are happy with the installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Outstanding Service

Contrary to advice given me earlier, a member of staff in the Melbourne office noticed that I didn't need a new inverter as the one attached to the new solar battery could also handle the solar panels. That saved me $$$. The whole process was actioned and the technicians made the change within 24 hours. Outstanding!!

Panel Purchased Sungrow battery and inverter
Hi Kelvin, we're very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an outstanding service, if you ever find anything that you think we can improve on, please do not hesitate to contact the team and let us know.

great help keeping costs down and good service

The panel installation was well done with a great friendly and experienced installer who went through the process before and after.
The installing company have been helpful through the process and the price and service has been excellent

Panel Purchased goanna
Purchase Price $5,800.00
Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us with a review. We're glad that we could give you such a great installation experience with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Installation of goanna battery

The installation of our new battery was very good. The guy that came was very professional and discussed with us a few minor adjustments he was very patient and explained how it all works

Panel Purchased Goanna battery
Purchase Price $6,679.00
Hi Debbie, thank you very much for sharing your experience with a review. We're very glad that our team were able to give you a great installation experience. If there's anything that you'd like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

The installation went smoothly and the staff are very helpful and professional.

The installer which attended where very professional and informative about how the battery pack was going to be installed and what would happen after the installation. They did the work in a timely manner and communicated very well on the work they had to perform and answered questions asked of them. The staff of Solar group are also awsome and very professional, with customer satisfaction as there focus.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Will, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with an online review. We're very glad that we could give you such a fantastic installation for your solar battery system. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

From first contact to after installation service was just excellent

The Battery Installation was done to an excellent professional manner the young electricians were very polite. Very Pleasing.
The office staff especially Donna were just so lovely especially when I was having issues programming into the monitoring system....not their fault my silly typing of Passwords.
Congratulations to the company I will be recommending them to all my friends. Very friendly and professional and nothing is too hard.

Panel Purchased I had a Goanna 2.9KW Battery installed
Purchase Price $5,880.00
Hi Helen, thank you so much for your kind words, we're very glad to hear that you are so pleased throughout your entire installation journey with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Installation compliments

The team which installed the battery system was highly professional, very very helpful by explaining the matters which I needed to know and exceptionally courteous. I cannot speak highly enough of the process. As the system, however, was only installed recently I have not yet been able to ascertain how it interfaces with my electricity provider. Presently I am monitoring what I can . Generally my compliments to the 2 technicians who installed the system.

Panel Purchased Goanna 2.9 kwh
System Size2.9 KW
Hi Frank, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you were very pleased with the Technicians and your service. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.since I provided this review I have run into some problems with the communication system that allows monitoring. I have tried to contact your organisation without success. I am disappointed as the contract requires monitoring. Being ignored when seeking to rectify a problem does not seem to be the best way.Hi Frank, we are very sorry to understand that our team have not been in contact as this is not up to our standards at all. Our team member was able to reach you this afternoon, and we will endeavour to follow up with you Monday morning. If you require any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to email our team hello(at)solarservicegroup.com.au.

Absolutely Great to deal with, from purchase to installation and beyond.

From the first phone enquires to purchase and installation, this company has it all, high quality products and the professional team to match! Everything from sales,installation and after sales support, no question was unanswered and everything explained thoroughly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

Purchase Price $5,880.00
Hi David, thank you very much for your positive feedback. We're glad to hear that you are pleased with your entire journey and installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42.

Maybe I can get of the grid!

The process was streamlined from start to finish A letter followed by a phone call (on my behalf) and the process began. Before writing this I read the review by Waz but I can clearly say that he is well misinformed about costs of endphase. Nonetheless I was very happy with the payment process followed by the installation. The electricians were very informative and professional. So far my interactions with the company overall have been professional

Panel Purchased Goanna Solar Battery
I should have said OFF the gridHi Ian, thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you were very happy with your installation journey with us, if you ever think of anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Great service excellent communication

The service was very good from start to finish. We were kept informed throughout the process. The guys that installed the battery were very good they managed to do the installation a day earlier than I expected. If you want good old fashioned service this company provides it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jack, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

very happy with battery installation

I have had eight solar panels on my roof for the past six years. From talking to them and seeing them at work, I could tell that the 3-man battery installation team were very competent. They did the installation on the afternoon of Friday 15 February, 2019, as previously arranged.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Job well done

Very professional, clean, friendly & quick installation, even took all my empty boxes
I would highly recommend them, one happy customer
Customer service & follow up had been even better
Solar Service group you have won me over

Panel Purchased Goanna
System Size2.9 KW
Hi Sophia, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're very glad that we could provide you with a fantastic installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to share your suggestion with us.

Brilliant service and great followup service. Wonderful company to deal with

I had panels installed previously and had two batteries installed with Solar Service Group. Very happy with installation and service. Follow up communication is excellent as well. Very happy with Solar Service Group.

Panel Purchased Different types
System Size5 KW
Hi Betty, thank you for the positive feedback from your installation with us. We're glad that we could give you a great experience with your installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Great Deal

I watched the install with the men on the roof as Id had issues with broken tiles from other companies. The men were careful and explained what was happening. They even cleaned up after the installation .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that we were able to give you such a fantastic experience with your recent installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Excellent Service and workmanship.

I had a battery installed to compliment my existing solar panels and from first receiving their letter to having my second battery installed (yes, I went back for a second battery) I found this company from the office personell to the installers to be very professional, friendly and they just got on with the job. Arrived when they said they would, got on with the job, no fuss, no mess and when finished there was nothing to do but admire their workmanship and monitor how much the batteries were saving me. There was no pressure to buy anything. The initial letter was an invitation and was up to me whether I accepted or not. The staff have been most professional, courteous and helpful, answering any queries I had to my satisfaction and things were done when they were scheduled and carried out at a time convenient to me. No fuss, no mess and a very happy customer. Thanks Solar Service Group for you great service.

Panel Purchased Enphase batteries x 2
Hi Jenny, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent installation with us. We're glad that we could not only give you a 5-star experience on the first installation, but also maintain that high level of care throughout your second installation too! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Very Nice

The service of the process is good and easy. People who came in to install the panel are nice and explain very thing to me clearly.
No issues. Very smooth and nice.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Lang, thank you very much for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

excellent

It was very easy because there was no unforeseen obstacles everything panned out as expected. We were very pleased with Solar Service group and the Goanna Battery and the installation people

Panel Purchased goanna
System Size3 KW
Purchase Price $5,400.00
Hi Keith, thank you for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. We're glad that you are very happy with your solar battery installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Very professional

I had a battery installed. Asides from photographing the existing installation, I had nothing to do except pay the balance. I had no issues with the Company or the installers - they were very professional in their attitude, approach and workmanship

Panel Purchased Battery - alphaESS Goanna k29
System Size3,000 KW
Hi Geoff, thank you very much for sharing your recent installation experience with us. We're glad that we could provide you with such a professional installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

I cannot see many reviews that come from Melbourne That concerns me. Where have you been working within Melbourne? How long has the team worked together? How much experience do they have?
Hi Chris, thank you for your question. Our Head Office is located in Box Hill and we have installed and serviced systems all over Melbourne and greater Victoria. The team is backed by over 30 years' combined solar industry experience, and all our Technicians are accredited by the Clean Energy Council for all the work that they do installing solar products. We hope this clarifies some of your above queries, if you would like to learn more about our experience in solar, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42 or feel free to visit us at our Head Office at a time suitable for you.

What is the cost of the battery
Around $6,500 from memoryHi Eddie, thank you for your question. The cost for an installation will vary depending on your individual installation, as not all solar systems are the same. We'd be happy to give you a quick quote, we've just sent you a private message, so at your earliest convenience, we'd love to hear back from you.

Thinking of getting a battery installed. We have 5 people in he house. How many solar panels would I need to help me get the best use of a battery?
I have a 5.1 kw solar system with a 1.2 kw battery(gov subsidised)The bigger the battery the better unfortunately they are expensive now but they will get cheaper. only 2 of us in house.We use average of 9.4 kw hrs per day so we are virtually self sufficient. With a quality inverter (very important) this system should cost 10-12 thousand dollars. the amount of panels varies due to size.ie small=27 panels/large=18 panels. Now the real savings come with how you use your appliances ie avoid overuse of ones that involve heat ie fan heaters/ovens/electric jugs/clothes dryers/dishwashers.Use cold water in wash m/c and turn off power at power points (during day and overnight) You can easily halve your power usage by doing the above. Because most systems come with monitoring(laptop/phone)you can see exactly how much power you are using and this will teach you how to use them more effectively. hope this answers your question

Similar listings