Solar Tactics

Solar Tactics

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Tactics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (32)
  • Purchase Price$6,479.71
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Great experience, can definitely recommend

We started a conversation about installing solar just before the last lockdown happened, so we had a bit of a bumpy ride. Although Solar Tactics have been in touch and pretty transparent about what was happening, which is good. When the lockdown ended, we got our panels installed shortly. Technically the guys did a great job, everything is working like a dream. I can definitely recommend.

Lidia
LidiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent experience

SALLY
SALLYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good and reliable team

I had the panels installed by a very reliable team, they come to inspect my roof and gave me suggestions what to do, make sure I understand and only do whatever I really need to. Very happy with that kind of service, making me feel that they are here to help and not just wanting the business , really appreciated!

Lindo
LindoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, products and value for money

The whole process was great. We were recommended by our electrician and we are grateful for his recommendation. The entire process was seamless and the customer service throughout from both Alan and Dennison was great. When the instal had the independent check completed, the inspector said they have done an amazing job. I would highly recommend Solar Tactics.

S F L
S F LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

10 stars

Everyone was excellent, fast, professional
Product is good and priced reasonably
Looking into getting a battery with them
After customer was great too, asked a question by text and immediately responded by a phone call of my concerns.
Highly recommended!!

peter e.
peter e.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and seamless process

Bboy
BboyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A fantastic team of people all working together.

Fajar Siburian
Fajar SiburianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Need a Solar System for your home? call them.
highly recommended, great price for the quality, excellent customer care. I was worried about my old roof, but they work as an "elite".. quick and clean :) installed beautifully

Friendly, professional family business

We had our solar system designed and installed by Solar Tactics, and we found them to be exceptional throughout the whole process. Dennison was especially helpful when we were trying to decide which company to go with in this flooded, competitive market, sharing his knowledge and advice without being pushy in any way. We highly recommend these guys!

Absolutely fantastic

Alan, Dennison and the team were excellent to deal with. Alan gave an accurate and affordable quote with a realistic timeline for install. Dennison and his team arrived on time and worked quickly to get my system installed, they explained to me in detail how the system worked and what to look out for. They were extremely friendly with great customer service and I would highly recommend them.

Get quotes

Value for money, this is the place

Great customer experience, timely delivery, great price and products. Alan gives really good advise, Dennison is great at installations and Perrigrine is prompt and clear with the paper work. Appreciate it.

Excellent Solar Installer

A friendly family-run business. The quoting process is smooth. They listened to our concerns and designed a system to suit our needs. The installation was done in a professional way. They were punctual, polite and left the site tidy. Highly recommend!

Ric
Ric

Very Happy!

Dennison and the team from Solar Tactics were great. Good communication, competative price and very professional. Very helpful navigating the government rebate process as well. I would highly recommend them.

111111111111111111111111Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Company

From the initial site consult and quotation Alan and Dennison were a pleasure to work with. Their professionalism and product knowledge is exceptional. When it came to install the team were punctual, polite, respectful and friendly. It was very refreshing to see the pride in their work that the team take. Any questions I had were explained in easy to understand terms. They helped setup the wi fi and made connecting to the grid straight forward and simple. I highly recommend Solar Tactics for your solar needs.

Very professional team

Very impressed with Alan and peregrina and the help they gave to set up my solar installation.
And dennison and the install team, showed up on time and were very polite and professional. got the job done. and even help to set up the wifi and explain to me how everything works. well done Solar Tactics. I would recommend them to anyone wanting solar installed in their home or business.

Job Satisfaction