Solar World

Solar World (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar World

4.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Sunil P.
Sunil P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service great value for money

Very satisfied and happy with quality service and great value for money thank you Solar World for professionally and timely installation of our solar system highly recommended to the friends

Perfect!!

Our solar system was installed quickly and professionally. We are very happy that we found this company. Customer services is excellent and is always there for you. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for solar installations.

Trustworthiness

This is very good for the value and the quality

I made the deal with second day after negotiations and within 2 weeks I have my solar system installed very quick and professional people and the best things of all the customers service amazing freed he will help you and make it easy very helpful person thanks for freed and his team

Trustworthiness

Excellent provider to deal with very honest

Was very good deal very cheap price and quick installation and good service and best of all there is someone you can take care of your problems or set up I am very happy with fareed and his team

IRENE NIXON
IRENE NIXONIllawarra, NSW

AAA+++ .The instalment guys where very professional.

Southern Highlands Mittagong is very chilly, so we use the central heating heaps in the cooler months. Looking forward to saving $$$ on electricity account.

We are very Happy with The Company Solar World. We highly recommend their professional service . The Installation was nice and easy, our 19 panels are looking great on the back shed . Thank you Fareed for your friendliness and helpful service. Looking forward to saving money on our power bills and we will happily recommend your company to our friends and family’s………………..

Rajendra S.
Rajendra S.Sydney, NSW

Seamless and Easy!

Installation was done nicely and its working good so far. Happy with it. Highly recommended for solar panel installations. Ray and Greg were amazing and thorough in follow ups and support.

A++ service

Very easy process. The tech came on time and the process was very smooth. I also appreciate the good communication and the very responsive sales team. I would highly recommend this service

harry
harrySydney, NSW

Great product. Excellent Customer Service

Very much satisfied with my 6.6kw system. Ryan the sales guy was prompt in assisting me and got me a very good deal regarding this. The installation was very good as their installers seem to be very experienced. Will recommend my friends and relatives.

Good Service and Prompt replies

I got the 7.7kw solar from Solar World, got a good quote, Ryan was prompt in his replies and able to answer all my queries. The installation guys were good.

Gurpreet Singh
Gurpreet SinghSydney, NSW

Perfect

I would say it was done perfectly , at a very good price . Happy customer . Call service is available too and highly recommended to my friends who are interested in installing .

Jay M.
Jay M.Sydney, NSW

Professionally done

Overall I would say it was done professionally, at a very reasonable price. The workers were friendly and discussed where to install the panel before actually doing it, so it was good.

Nilesh G.
Nilesh G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I can't thank Solar World enough. The sales guy Greg explained everything very professionally and helped me choose the right system for me. After 4 weeks the service team reached out to me and the installer guys did the installation very carefully. Not even a scratch on my roof tiles. Awesome! I'm really very happy with their work and I'd definitely recommend Solar World whoever wants to go Solar.

Thanks for your support.

lynda
lyndaSydney, NSW

Great service and excellent price

Dominic at Solar World was very professional and helpful. I am very happy with the whole service. I’d recommend Solar World to anyone looking for a great service at a good price.

Vbm
VbmCanberra 2600, ACT

Never get it, dodge scammers. Fake company. There is no store in Canberra to contact directly.

They never come and finish your job. Non trust worthy. They have NOT finished my job and recorded in their system as job is completed, where I have lost the 2 years warranty period without using the solar which is not connected. Very worst organisation.

Sarbjeet K.
Sarbjeet K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service by solar world. We highly recommended them in the market. Anyone thinking of installing solar panel do contact them, they will provide best service in their reasonable price.

Trustworthiness

Competitive price & great customer service

I had my 7.8/6.0 kw solar system installed with Solar World as they provided very reasonable and competitive price. Everything went well apart from waiting time for a scheduled date. The installation started in the morning and finished by late afternoon. The work is done neatly and no damage to the property.

I am giving 4 start because the within a couple of months the wifi connector became faulty for some reason. However the customer service was quite good, I reported the issue and they replaced the faulty device very quickly - excluding the wait time for the new wifi device.

100% recommended.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Thanks, Vipul for your gracious comment.

Ish
Ish Sydney, NSW

Rubbish company

Crap company don’t waste your time, they wasted 3 months of my time waiting for an installation only for them to tell me my roof wasn’t suitable. (Found another installer that installed me the system they couldn’t do the following week) After this they told me they would refund me my deposit and that not only took them another 2 months to give but I had to physically drive to their office in Bankstown and tell them to give me my money because they just wouldn’t give it. Only full of excuses, couldn’t even own up to an apology, don’t waste your time with this rubbish company find someone that provides better service and professionalism.

ali e.
ali e.Sydney, NSW

Strongly recommended

Great job, competitive price, I ordered 10 days ago and my 7.7KW solar panels were installed by skilled technicians in 5 hours today. Solar world can definitely be considered in everyone’s short list.

Steve
SteveAU

Do not use this company. They are scammers.

Ordered a system through this company in late 2020. 4 months later I was still waiting for installation. I got my deposit back by going to their warehouse unit in 72 Canterbury Rd Bankstown. It's a 2 person operation and they have 8 solar panels in their warehouse. The salespeople that you are talking to are actually in the Philippines. Do not use this company. I suspect the other reviews are false because I only dealt with 2 Philippinos Dominic & Roy.

Perfect and well installed

I really recommend those guys , job was done perfectly and everything went smoothly, there was no issue at all , thanks to all staff and Allen who was ver friendly answering all my questions

Mostafa Fahmy
Mostafa FahmySydney, NSW

Exceptional solar system provider!

Great service by Solar World. Paid deposit just 4 weeks ago and my system was already installed yesterday! The 6.6Kw system was installed by skilled techs within 4 hours. Competitively priced, great communication maintained. The system efficiency reached to 4897w/h max and produced 30.5Kw energy today, compared to avg 26.5Kw quoted! Very happy customer!

Trustworthiness

Very good product chosen, excellent service

Very good product chosen, Solar is not just installation but people look solar world knows the art. I.e number of panels, direction of the panel, which energy company gives best rates, how big/small system should be They know the math

Abhishek
Abhishek

Good Service

They provide prompt service, good to deal with, no issues in following ups, relevant suggestions, quick doubt clarifications and honest opinions. I want to wish them all the best for future.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Thanks your support, you have been a great client.

Very happy with the panels

Very happy with the speed of installation, cleaning after completion and service
As well returning calls when we have issue and I recommended to others and I am looking forward to get info about the battery’s

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Thanks your support, you have been a great client.

Emadeldin Ashour
Emadeldin AshourSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Professionals all the way through, from quotation time till installation completed. Work completed in compliance to top standards using agreed brands for inverter and panels. Installed on time with no issues.
Highly recommended *****