Solar World

Solar World (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar World

4.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Alexey K.
Alexey K.Sydney, NSW

Warning. Stay away of these guys

They take your deposit and newer show up. Then you complain to FairTrading and Tribunal to get your money back. Waste of time and money. I have been waiting for 4 months and now can not get deposit back

Job very well done from start to finish

I found Solar world very easy to deal with they were promp from the start to finish the installation was very well done and I am very happy with the job

Solar is Great! I should have it installed ages ago.....

The electrician / installer came on time in the morning. They are quite nice people and respectful. They also told me I have a broken tiles and gave them one to put in. Later in the afternoon another guys came to check if the job is completed and ask me if everything is ok. ALso not long ago after the supervisor left an IT guy called me and helped me set up the app to monitor the solar power. They also submitted paperworks to my power provider on time so they can install a correct meter for my solar power. SO far so good.

alex z.
alex z.Sydney, NSW

Great b4 and after service ! Definitely over 5 stars!!

No problems with install , got the best price around and service , won't find any better !
I been shopping around and couldn't find a friendly and professional service like Greg!
Alex z

Great job.

I dealt with Greg and found him open to negotiations and he kept me up to date with the progress. The installation team did a seamless job. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Aniq U.
Aniq U.Sydney, NSW

Good price, perfect!

The installation was easy and quick. They have been very pro-active from the initial booking to installation. I'm very much satisfied with Ryan customer support. He knows his job very well. Thanks to him and all the good people of Solar World for making it hassle free.
I will recommend my friends to go with them.

Gazanfar
Gazanfar Sydney, NSW

The panels are installed perfectly

The panel installation was fast.Ryan from solar world was very helpful and supportive from the end to end.I will recommend this service to my friends and other people.
I like solar world with the price and everything

K G.
K G.Sydney, NSW

Very Good

Installed 7.9kw system at a reasonable price and have never had issues with it. The guys who installed the panels were very friendly and fast. The company however cancelled my installation date twice which I wasn't happy about hence the 4 star.

The service is good.

They installed 6.6kw solar system at my residence with Canadian 370w panels and Growatt inverter. Greg explained everything we needed to know and made it easy for us to choose. It was easy and quick. Their service after sales is also very good. I recommend the Solar World service.

Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.Sydney, NSW

Save money install SOLAR from SOLAR WORLD

Best Rates and government Rebate if you are thinking about Solar Energy please contact Solar world
They look after you make your solar Energy Easy.Great service Best price .What else we need
Solar under one Roof SOLAR WORLD

Bibek B.
Bibek B.Sydney, NSW

Fair price and excellent installation

From quotation to installation Greg kept me well informed and he even rescheduled the installation weeks earlier than promised, installer were very professional and Ahmed was very informative, they have done an amazing job.

Timely Installed and good price

We found the installation very straightforward, Thanks especially to Dominic for always repossess. the installer arrived when he said he would and got the job done with little fuss, after the installation was complete, he took the time to explain how everything worked before leaving, and also told us to call him if we needed any further information. This is the second time we have used Solar World in the last twelve months and I have found them excellent to deal with, and any inquiries we've had have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. I rate this company very highly. 5 stars all the way

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Hi Lena, Thanks for your support.

Luke nguyen
Luke nguyenSydney, NSW

This is perfect very happy

Greg was quite helpful in assisting me make a decision and was very knowledgeable. Installation was done at the promised day. Solar World was not the cheapest that was offered but they were reasonably fair in price and professional for the service.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Hi Luke thanks for your support.

Binod B.
Binod B.Sydney, NSW

I’m loving this so far .

Panel installation was quite easy. There were two good blokes that installed it and briefly explained how it operates. I will definitely recommend solar world. I am sure I will save my electricity bills.

Usman
UsmanSydney

Value for money and excellent service

Installed 6KW system. Work done professionally and quickly. Very satisfied with the work and the system is working as it was discussed before the installation. Thanks for the work done.

Shaswat
ShaswatSydney, NSW

Professionals, Value for Money !

Installed 6.6kW Solar System from Solar World. They were quick in installation as promised. Everything went smooth from quote to installation. I am very pleased with their service and my system is working perfectly fine so far. It’s been a month from installing solar from Solar world.

Love to recommend but make sure you choose good solar panel and inverter. Do bit of desktop research before finalising the quote and product .

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Shaswat, Thanks for your support.

A Great Company

Got solar system installed a few months ago by Solar World. A great job done. Very satisfied with the job. Customer service was great. From getting a quotation until the job completion, everything was done smoothly. Ryan was very helpful in giving advice on the solar system. And the installers were very friendly and respectful. They came on the date and time as promised and completed the job on time. I'm very satisfied with their services and would recommend them to everyone.

david s.
david s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great job guys Great Customer service great to deal with Very Curious on time Would recommender's these guys to anyone that is looking for solar Panels Work man a very polite incurious thank you Rayn

Very Satisfied with Product and Installation

Very happy with product and installation, system generates 40kWh+ on a sunny day, monthly average of 1000kWh.
See screenshot of App showing what we can generate on a sunny day.

Great job

I am very happy with this company , they have a done great job . They came at the right time as promised . I will recommend them to anyone . They have installed solar panels for my friends on my recommendation and my friends are happy with it

Carlos Aparicio
Carlos Aparicio Sydney, NSW

Growatt Solar System by Solar World Power.

I've had the Growatt Solar System installed by Solar World Power for about 3 months now. I can honestly say I'm more than happy with the product & service. Good solar panels are installed & forgotten about. And that's exactly what I received. Always happy to recommend.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Hi Carlos, Appreciate your support. Thanks for being with Solar World.

Good service and good product

Got my 6.6 kw for $2200 with Seraphim 370w panels and Growatt 5kw inverter. The Seraphim Blade 370w is a very good looking panel which is giving a wonderful look to my roof. Very much satisfied with my solar system and the customer service. Very well behaved people as well. I would recommend to go with Solar World.

Hi Lokesh,
Appreciate your support. Thanks for being with Solar World.

It was an awesome job done!!!

The panel installation process was very quick and stress-free. Both myself and my entire extended family is very satisfied with the whole process as well as the quality of the product. Highly recommended to my friends and colleagues!

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Hi Kanwal Kumar , Thanks for your support.

On time installation

Good service. Installed on time bookked with them paid only $200 advance and rest after job done, installed by professional he checked everything after installation and system is working well.

waseem j.
waseem j.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Great Communication

I got this inverter installed few months ago and the panel installation process went smoothly, everything since then is working to its best. I referred 20 of my friends to get solar panels from this company and each of them is satisfied with the process.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer