Solar World

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar World

Tony Wood
Tony WoodSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very easy.
No problems at all the company representative I dealt with was Ray Hassine who was extremely helpful with any questions or queries I had and returned all my calls promptly if I had to leave a message.
I had an extremely trying time with my power supply company Origin and what made it a little more palatable was Rays patience and understanding.
I would and have no problems in recommending your company to any other person who is considering getting solar panels installed.
Tony Wood

Trustworthiness

Competitive price & great customer service

I had my 7.8/6.0 kw solar system installed with Solar World as they provided very reasonable and competitive price. Everything went well apart from waiting time for a scheduled date. The installation started in the morning and finished by late afternoon. The work is done neatly and no damage to the property.

I am giving 4 start because the within a couple of months the wifi connector became faulty for some reason. However the customer service was quite good, I reported the issue and they replaced the faulty device very quickly - excluding the wait time for the new wifi device.

100% recommended.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Thanks, Vipul for your gracious comment.

Solar is Great! I should have it installed ages ago.....

The electrician / installer came on time in the morning. They are quite nice people and respectful. They also told me I have a broken tiles and gave them one to put in. Later in the afternoon another guys came to check if the job is completed and ask me if everything is ok. ALso not long ago after the supervisor left an IT guy called me and helped me set up the app to monitor the solar power. They also submitted paperworks to my power provider on time so they can install a correct meter for my solar power. SO far so good.

K G.
K G.Sydney, NSW

Very Good

Installed 7.9kw system at a reasonable price and have never had issues with it. The guys who installed the panels were very friendly and fast. The company however cancelled my installation date twice which I wasn't happy about hence the 4 star.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Luke nguyen
Luke nguyenSydney, NSW

This is perfect very happy

Greg was quite helpful in assisting me make a decision and was very knowledgeable. Installation was done at the promised day. Solar World was not the cheapest that was offered but they were reasonably fair in price and professional for the service.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Hi Luke thanks for your support.

Binod B.
Binod B.Sydney, NSW

I’m loving this so far .

Panel installation was quite easy. There were two good blokes that installed it and briefly explained how it operates. I will definitely recommend solar world. I am sure I will save my electricity bills.

Get quotes
Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

On time installation

Good service. Installed on time bookked with them paid only $200 advance and rest after job done, installed by professional he checked everything after installation and system is working well.

Srivas Dasasked

I brought 3kw solar system from you and invoice no- 3818. Can you pls send technician to check my system work properly or not. I get email from my electricity provider that my system did not work properly.

Srivas Dasasked

Srivas Das

hi pls send your enquire and prove of purchase to support@solarworldpower.com.au
some body will follow you up.

William W.
William W.

They have a mobile and email address. When did you install it? I didn't know they did 3kw installs?

Get an answer from our members and Solar World representatives