Solar World

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar World

4.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Solar Panels stopped working within 4 months

I have installed 6.6 kW solar panels from Solar world on Mid November 2021. Its stopped working from March 1st week onwards. Contacted the customerservice member, sent emails and concerns along with photographs. We havent received any updates even after 6 weeks. I truly regret about my decision to go along with solar world.

Tony Wood
Tony WoodSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very easy.
No problems at all the company representative I dealt with was Ray Hassine who was extremely helpful with any questions or queries I had and returned all my calls promptly if I had to leave a message.
I had an extremely trying time with my power supply company Origin and what made it a little more palatable was Rays patience and understanding.
I would and have no problems in recommending your company to any other person who is considering getting solar panels installed.
Tony Wood

Vimala P.
Vimala P.Sydney, NSW

HOPELESS & USELESS SOALRWORLD

I don't still believe how they EXIST in the WORLD. They do not care customers.
I have deposited funds and they have cancelled my installation 3-4 times. Lately, came to know that the roof design they gave me doesn't even fit to my roof. Also, changed design several times by increasing the quote after deposit being paid. They never regret or tried to acknowledge/correct their mistakes. They also blame each other within their team. Cant even escalate issues to top management as well. Forget about communication, we need to chase up things for everything that we need. Finally, happy to came out of this crap...…
I think they themselves write good reviews/ratings with different ID's.
Sincere advise to stay away form this SOLARWORLD.

Denzon
DenzonSydney, NSW

Don’t deal with these people

I should have listen to its reviews. Down payment paid, after a month they wanna refund the money because price went up. They just wasted our time. This should not be trusted!!!

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Do not trust these people!!!!!!

Paid for the system, it actually worked perfectly, for one month!! The all hell broke loose, called them many times, many many time. They promised they will fix, after four months of calling, emailing and texting they stop responding now, I think I will hire someone else to do an audit on the system, then take Solar World to tribunal, it is a big headache but worth it, already lodged a complaint to Fair trading , it’s in progress, let’s see how this goes. They are not getting away with this.

Trustworthiness

Totally unprofessional. Stay away from this company.

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Faulty workmanship and no accountability

• +6Thumbnail
Vbm
VbmCanberra 2600, ACT

Never get it, dodge scammers. Fake company. There is no store in Canberra to contact directly.

They never come and finish your job. Non trust worthy. They have NOT finished my job and recorded in their system as job is completed, where I have lost the 2 years warranty period without using the solar which is not connected. Very worst organisation.

Trustworthiness

Competitive price & great customer service

I had my 7.8/6.0 kw solar system installed with Solar World as they provided very reasonable and competitive price. Everything went well apart from waiting time for a scheduled date. The installation started in the morning and finished by late afternoon. The work is done neatly and no damage to the property.

I am giving 4 start because the within a couple of months the wifi connector became faulty for some reason. However the customer service was quite good, I reported the issue and they replaced the faulty device very quickly - excluding the wait time for the new wifi device.

100% recommended.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Thanks, Vipul for your gracious comment.

Ish
Ish Sydney, NSW

Rubbish company

Crap company don’t waste your time, they wasted 3 months of my time waiting for an installation only for them to tell me my roof wasn’t suitable. (Found another installer that installed me the system they couldn’t do the following week) After this they told me they would refund me my deposit and that not only took them another 2 months to give but I had to physically drive to their office in Bankstown and tell them to give me my money because they just wouldn’t give it. Only full of excuses, couldn’t even own up to an apology, don’t waste your time with this rubbish company find someone that provides better service and professionalism.

Steve
SteveAU

Do not use this company. They are scammers.

Ordered a system through this company in late 2020. 4 months later I was still waiting for installation. I got my deposit back by going to their warehouse unit in 72 Canterbury Rd Bankstown. It's a 2 person operation and they have 8 solar panels in their warehouse. The salespeople that you are talking to are actually in the Philippines. Do not use this company. I suspect the other reviews are false because I only dealt with 2 Philippinos Dominic & Roy.

Alexey K.
Alexey K.Sydney, NSW

Warning. Stay away of these guys

They take your deposit and newer show up. Then you complain to FairTrading and Tribunal to get your money back. Waste of time and money. I have been waiting for 4 months and now can not get deposit back

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Solar is Great! I should have it installed ages ago.....

The electrician / installer came on time in the morning. They are quite nice people and respectful. They also told me I have a broken tiles and gave them one to put in. Later in the afternoon another guys came to check if the job is completed and ask me if everything is ok. ALso not long ago after the supervisor left an IT guy called me and helped me set up the app to monitor the solar power. They also submitted paperworks to my power provider on time so they can install a correct meter for my solar power. SO far so good.

K G.
K G.Sydney, NSW

Very Good

Installed 7.9kw system at a reasonable price and have never had issues with it. The guys who installed the panels were very friendly and fast. The company however cancelled my installation date twice which I wasn't happy about hence the 4 star.

Luke nguyen
Luke nguyenSydney, NSW

This is perfect very happy

Greg was quite helpful in assisting me make a decision and was very knowledgeable. Installation was done at the promised day. Solar World was not the cheapest that was offered but they were reasonably fair in price and professional for the service.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Hi Luke thanks for your support.