Listing monitored by Solar World

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$2,350.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Ish
Ish Sydney, NSW

Rubbish company

Crap company don’t waste your time, they wasted 3 months of my time waiting for an installation only for them to tell me my roof wasn’t suitable. (Found another installer that installed me the system they couldn’t do the following week) After this they told me they would refund me my deposit and that not only took them another 2 months to give but I had to physically drive to their office in Bankstown and tell them to give me my money because they just wouldn’t give it. Only full of excuses, couldn’t even own up to an apology, don’t waste your time with this rubbish company find someone that provides better service and professionalism.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Installation
System Size6.66 KW
Alexey K.
Alexey K.Sydney, NSW

Warning. Stay away of these guys

They take your deposit and newer show up. Then you complain to FairTrading and Tribunal to get your money back. Waste of time and money. I have been waiting for 4 months and now can not get deposit back

System Size6 KW
Panel Purchased Seraphim
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase Price$2,500.00

Timely Installed and good price

We found the installation very straightforward, Thanks especially to Dominic for always repossess. the installer arrived when he said he would and got the job done with little fuss, after the installation was complete, he took the time to explain how everything worked before leaving, and also told us to call him if we needed any further information. This is the second time we have used Solar World in the last twelve months and I have found them excellent to deal with, and any inquiries we've had have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. I rate this company very highly. 5 stars all the way

Asif H.Solar World

Hi Lena, Thanks for your support.

Good service and good product

Got my 6.6 kw for $2200 with Seraphim 370w panels and Growatt 5kw inverter. The Seraphim Blade 370w is a very good looking panel which is giving a wonderful look to my roof. Very much satisfied with my solar system and the customer service. Very well behaved people as well. I would recommend to go with Solar World.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Installation
System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Seraphim 370w panels and Growatt 5kw inverte
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price$2,200.00

Hi Lokesh,
Appreciate your support. Thanks for being with Solar World.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Srivas Dasasked

I brought 3kw solar system from you and invoice no- 3818. Can you pls send technician to check my system work properly or not. I get email from my electricity provider that my system did not work properly.

Srivas Dasasked

Srivas Das

hi pls send your enquire and prove of purchase to support@solarworldpower.com.au
some body will follow you up.

William W.
William W.

They have a mobile and email address. When did you install it? I didn't know they did 3kw installs?

Hi,Srivas.
Please sent an e-mail at support@solarworldpower.com.au. Sent your purchased invoice doc, your phone number, House address , and a brief of your issue. We will contact you ASAP.

Regards