Solar World

Solar World (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Solar World

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (44)
  • Purchase Price$3,822.22
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

lynda
lyndaSydney, NSW

Great service and excellent price

Dominic at Solar World was very professional and helpful. I am very happy with the whole service. I’d recommend Solar World to anyone looking for a great service at a good price.

Vbm
VbmCanberra 2600, ACT

Never get it, dodge scammers. Fake company. There is no store in Canberra to contact directly.

They never come and finish your job. Non trust worthy. They have NOT finished my job and recorded in their system as job is completed, where I have lost the 2 years warranty period without using the solar which is not connected. Very worst organisation.

Sarbjeet K.
Sarbjeet K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service by solar world. We highly recommended them in the market. Anyone thinking of installing solar panel do contact them, they will provide best service in their reasonable price.

Competitive price & great customer service

I had my 7.8/6.0 kw solar system installed with Solar World as they provided very reasonable and competitive price. Everything went well apart from waiting time for a scheduled date. The installation started in the morning and finished by late afternoon. The work is done neatly and no damage to the property.

I am giving 4 start because the within a couple of months the wifi connector became faulty for some reason. However the customer service was quite good, I reported the issue and they replaced the faulty device very quickly - excluding the wait time for the new wifi device.

100% recommended.

Asif H.Solar World

Thanks, Vipul for your gracious comment.

Ish
Ish Sydney, NSW

Rubbish company

Crap company don’t waste your time, they wasted 3 months of my time waiting for an installation only for them to tell me my roof wasn’t suitable. (Found another installer that installed me the system they couldn’t do the following week) After this they told me they would refund me my deposit and that not only took them another 2 months to give but I had to physically drive to their office in Bankstown and tell them to give me my money because they just wouldn’t give it. Only full of excuses, couldn’t even own up to an apology, don’t waste your time with this rubbish company find someone that provides better service and professionalism.

ali e.
ali e.Sydney, NSW

Strongly recommended

Great job, competitive price, I ordered 10 days ago and my 7.7KW solar panels were installed by skilled technicians in 5 hours today. Solar world can definitely be considered in everyone’s short list.

Steve
SteveAU

Do not use this company. They are scammers.

Ordered a system through this company in late 2020. 4 months later I was still waiting for installation. I got my deposit back by going to their warehouse unit in 72 Canterbury Rd Bankstown. It's a 2 person operation and they have 8 solar panels in their warehouse. The salespeople that you are talking to are actually in the Philippines. Do not use this company. I suspect the other reviews are false because I only dealt with 2 Philippinos Dominic & Roy.

Perfect and well installed

I really recommend those guys , job was done perfectly and everything went smoothly, there was no issue at all , thanks to all staff and Allen who was ver friendly answering all my questions

Mostafa Fahmy
Mostafa FahmySydney, NSW

Exceptional solar system provider!

Great service by Solar World. Paid deposit just 4 weeks ago and my system was already installed yesterday! The 6.6Kw system was installed by skilled techs within 4 hours. Competitively priced, great communication maintained. The system efficiency reached to 4897w/h max and produced 30.5Kw energy today, compared to avg 26.5Kw quoted! Very happy customer!

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very good product chosen, excellent service

Very good product chosen, Solar is not just installation but people look solar world knows the art. I.e number of panels, direction of the panel, which energy company gives best rates, how big/small system should be They know the math

Abhishek
Abhishek

Good Service

They provide prompt service, good to deal with, no issues in following ups, relevant suggestions, quick doubt clarifications and honest opinions. I want to wish them all the best for future.

Asif H.Solar World

Thanks your support, you have been a great client.

Very happy with the panels

Very happy with the speed of installation, cleaning after completion and service
As well returning calls when we have issue and I recommended to others and I am looking forward to get info about the battery’s

Asif H.Solar World

Thanks your support, you have been a great client.

Emadeldin Ashour
Emadeldin AshourSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Professionals all the way through, from quotation time till installation completed. Work completed in compliance to top standards using agreed brands for inverter and panels. Installed on time with no issues.
Highly recommended *****

Alexey K.
Alexey K.Sydney, NSW

Warning. Stay away of these guys

They take your deposit and newer show up. Then you complain to FairTrading and Tribunal to get your money back. Waste of time and money. I have been waiting for 4 months and now can not get deposit back

Trustworthiness

Job very well done from start to finish

I found Solar world very easy to deal with they were promp from the start to finish the installation was very well done and I am very happy with the job

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Solar is Great! I should have it installed ages ago.....

The electrician / installer came on time in the morning. They are quite nice people and respectful. They also told me I have a broken tiles and gave them one to put in. Later in the afternoon another guys came to check if the job is completed and ask me if everything is ok. ALso not long ago after the supervisor left an IT guy called me and helped me set up the app to monitor the solar power. They also submitted paperworks to my power provider on time so they can install a correct meter for my solar power. SO far so good.

alex z.
alex z.Sydney, NSW

Great b4 and after service ! Definitely over 5 stars!!

No problems with install , got the best price around and service , won't find any better !
I been shopping around and couldn't find a friendly and professional service like Greg!
Alex z

Great job.

I dealt with Greg and found him open to negotiations and he kept me up to date with the progress. The installation team did a seamless job. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Aniq U.
Aniq U.Sydney, NSW

Good price, perfect!

The installation was easy and quick. They have been very pro-active from the initial booking to installation. I'm very much satisfied with Ryan customer support. He knows his job very well. Thanks to him and all the good people of Solar World for making it hassle free.
I will recommend my friends to go with them.

System Size6.6 KW
Gazanfar
Gazanfar Sydney, NSW

The panels are installed perfectly

The panel installation was fast.Ryan from solar world was very helpful and supportive from the end to end.I will recommend this service to my friends and other people.
I like solar world with the price and everything

K G.
K G.Sydney, NSW

Very Good

Installed 7.9kw system at a reasonable price and have never had issues with it. The guys who installed the panels were very friendly and fast. The company however cancelled my installation date twice which I wasn't happy about hence the 4 star.

The service is good.

They installed 6.6kw solar system at my residence with Canadian 370w panels and Growatt inverter. Greg explained everything we needed to know and made it easy for us to choose. It was easy and quick. Their service after sales is also very good. I recommend the Solar World service.

Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.Sydney, NSW

Save money install SOLAR from SOLAR WORLD

Best Rates and government Rebate if you are thinking about Solar Energy please contact Solar world
They look after you make your solar Energy Easy.Great service Best price .What else we need
Solar under one Roof SOLAR WORLD

Bibek B.
Bibek B.Sydney, NSW

Fair price and excellent installation

From quotation to installation Greg kept me well informed and he even rescheduled the installation weeks earlier than promised, installer were very professional and Ahmed was very informative, they have done an amazing job.

Timely Installed and good price

We found the installation very straightforward, Thanks especially to Dominic for always repossess. the installer arrived when he said he would and got the job done with little fuss, after the installation was complete, he took the time to explain how everything worked before leaving, and also told us to call him if we needed any further information. This is the second time we have used Solar World in the last twelve months and I have found them excellent to deal with, and any inquiries we've had have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. I rate this company very highly. 5 stars all the way

Asif H.Solar World

Hi Lena, Thanks for your support.

Other Solar Panel Installers