Listing monitored by Solar World

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$5,987.50
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Vimala P.
Vimala P.Sydney, NSW

HOPELESS & USELESS SOALRWORLD

I don't still believe how they EXIST in the WORLD. They do not care customers.
I have deposited funds and they have cancelled my installation 3-4 times. Lately, came to know that the roof design they gave me doesn't even fit to my roof. Also, changed design several times by increasing the quote after deposit being paid. They never regret or tried to acknowledge/correct their mistakes. They also blame each other within their team. Cant even escalate issues to top management as well. Forget about communication, we need to chase up things for everything that we need. Finally, happy to came out of this crap...…
I think they themselves write good reviews/ratings with different ID's.
Sincere advise to stay away form this SOLARWORLD.

Job Satisfaction
Denzon
DenzonSydney, NSW

Don’t deal with these people

I should have listen to its reviews. Down payment paid, after a month they wanna refund the money because price went up. They just wasted our time. This should not be trusted!!!

Do not trust these people!!!!!!

Paid for the system, it actually worked perfectly, for one month!! The all hell broke loose, called them many times, many many time. They promised they will fix, after four months of calling, emailing and texting they stop responding now, I think I will hire someone else to do an audit on the system, then take Solar World to tribunal, it is a big headache but worth it, already lodged a complaint to Fair trading , it’s in progress, let’s see how this goes. They are not getting away with this.

Totally unprofessional. Stay away from this company.

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Faulty workmanship and no accountability

• +6Thumbnail
Vbm
VbmCanberra 2600, ACT

Never get it, dodge scammers. Fake company. There is no store in Canberra to contact directly.

They never come and finish your job. Non trust worthy. They have NOT finished my job and recorded in their system as job is completed, where I have lost the 2 years warranty period without using the solar which is not connected. Very worst organisation.

Ish
Ish Sydney, NSW

Rubbish company

Crap company don’t waste your time, they wasted 3 months of my time waiting for an installation only for them to tell me my roof wasn’t suitable. (Found another installer that installed me the system they couldn’t do the following week) After this they told me they would refund me my deposit and that not only took them another 2 months to give but I had to physically drive to their office in Bankstown and tell them to give me my money because they just wouldn’t give it. Only full of excuses, couldn’t even own up to an apology, don’t waste your time with this rubbish company find someone that provides better service and professionalism.

Steve
SteveAU

Do not use this company. They are scammers.

Ordered a system through this company in late 2020. 4 months later I was still waiting for installation. I got my deposit back by going to their warehouse unit in 72 Canterbury Rd Bankstown. It's a 2 person operation and they have 8 solar panels in their warehouse. The salespeople that you are talking to are actually in the Philippines. Do not use this company. I suspect the other reviews are false because I only dealt with 2 Philippinos Dominic & Roy.

Alexey K.
Alexey K.Sydney, NSW

Warning. Stay away of these guys

They take your deposit and newer show up. Then you complain to FairTrading and Tribunal to get your money back. Waste of time and money. I have been waiting for 4 months and now can not get deposit back

Tuck B.
Tuck B.Sydney, NSW

NEVER go to these guys

They will lie to you about everything. They will not pick up the phone, they will take your money and not show up to any jobs.

Please avoid these guys at all costs.

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

Horrible service, be Aware...STAY AWAY from SOLAR WORLD

I put down deposit and in 3 months they booked me 3 times that they came for installing solar but never showed up. Kept calling them but not pick up the phone. Terrible service. Please stay away otherwise you only getting trouble from this company.

Patowary
PatowarySydney, NSW

Unprofessional, poor service and rude staff.

Contract signed up 28/10/20 for 4 - 6 weeks. Installed 9/10/20 after lot of calls & email.
System failed to work from day one due to faulty installation or parts. No answer of email or phone call from sales personal to rectify the situation. Worst customer service & No commitment what so ever.
Invoice # 9351 Patowary. ( Not Fake Customer)

Do not recommend this company for sure.

John
JohnIllawarra, NSW

Be very careful ......

Not even 1/2 a star ...... After many phone calls from a under qualified sales man and ready to pay deposit they decide to put the price up on the original quote ( lucky i didn't pay the deposit ) ...Be careful .

Poor service

Where is my solar power system i paid for?
I should have looked more closely at the con tract. It seems to be directed at the customer's.
I was told that their installation exspert would attend site to assess location for inverter and battery. No show. I was told it would be installed in 6 weeks. No show.

Asif H.Solar World

Please complain Us in the email with the Soft copy of your quotation at info@solarworldpower.com.au

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Unprofessional,Waste of time,Don't keep commitment,not trustworthy..

Srivas Dasasked

I brought 3kw solar system from you and invoice no- 3818. Can you pls send technician to check my system work properly or not. I get email from my electricity provider that my system did not work properly.

Srivas Dasasked

Srivas Das

hi pls send your enquire and prove of purchase to support@solarworldpower.com.au
some body will follow you up.

William W.
William W.

They have a mobile and email address. When did you install it? I didn't know they did 3kw installs?

Hi,Srivas.
Please sent an e-mail at support@solarworldpower.com.au. Sent your purchased invoice doc, your phone number, House address , and a brief of your issue. We will contact you ASAP.

Regards