Solar World

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar World

• Installation

Andrew L
Andrew LSydney, NSW

Great solar installation

Great job came on time made some minor changes as required on the day. Had some minor challenges of day but all worked out. Would highly recommend. Great communication with company

Solar Panels stopped working within 4 months

I have installed 6.6 kW solar panels from Solar world on Mid November 2021. Its stopped working from March 1st week onwards. Contacted the customerservice member, sent emails and concerns along with photographs. We havent received any updates even after 6 weeks. I truly regret about my decision to go along with solar world.

Exellent service

I use their service year ago.Installed in one week . Great customer service.even after installation done if any problem occur they will come straightway to fix it. Very helpful must recommended

sargon y.
sargon y.Sydney, NSW

New solar

So friendly and helpful they doing great job, highly recommended easy to deal with and fast to respond coming on time very tidy and clean work no mess left behind.

Tony Wood
Tony WoodSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very easy.
No problems at all the company representative I dealt with was Ray Hassine who was extremely helpful with any questions or queries I had and returned all my calls promptly if I had to leave a message.
I had an extremely trying time with my power supply company Origin and what made it a little more palatable was Rays patience and understanding.
I would and have no problems in recommending your company to any other person who is considering getting solar panels installed.
Tony Wood

Exilent Work

Very happy with the workmanship ,they did what they promised to do in time,
Again great help from Fareed to setup the
System and connect to wifi etc.
I had no hesitation to recommend to any one who wish to use their service

Get quotes

I encourage everyone to have a solar

The team were so helpful and they done a very good job very safe workers any time I call them they answer for all the questions so professional team thank you

Good service and genuine price

Had a good experience with Solar world especially Emanuel, Maruf were great, very responsive, and went above and beyond with any questions or requests. No hassle, straight forward and I would highly recommend to friends and family.

Installation
Dog Lover
Dog LoverSydney Surrounds, NSW

Solar World

Instillation was quick and easy and I can track from the app on my phone that I’m saving money immediately. Happy with the outcome.No hesitation in recommending this company for your instillation

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Excellent work and Excellent customer service

Fully satisfied with panel installation process as promised
Solar World's price is great and affordable to common people .
Excellent customer service after solar installation.
Quick and fast installation with quality materials
Trustworthy people

Subhankar S.
Subhankar S.Bonner 2914, ACT

professional approach and good customer and after sale service. Highly recommend your service to anyone

I have no issue for installation.Quick and fast with good quality material. Customer service is really good . I don’t know much about solar by these people guide me step by step.

Tanveer D.
Tanveer D.Sydney, NSW

Great Product - Canadian Solar Panels + Fronius Inverter

Solar World sold and installed Canadian Solar Panels and Fronius Inverter at my place.From Sale Price to installation all was well . no single hiccup that i can frankly put in.Good Resources like Enam and Techies like Ray worked as a Team to deliver the solution in right time without any issues.They are quite responsive even when i have generic queries they respond even on Whatsapp which is highly appreciated.

Great Company / Excellent customer Service

Great Team
Great Company
Customer service was amazing helped all the time, answered all questions.
Best price great deals love it
Very happy to be a customer
Thanks Greg customer service member

Vimala P.
Vimala P.Sydney, NSW

HOPELESS & USELESS SOALRWORLD

I don't still believe how they EXIST in the WORLD. They do not care customers.
I have deposited funds and they have cancelled my installation 3-4 times. Lately, came to know that the roof design they gave me doesn't even fit to my roof. Also, changed design several times by increasing the quote after deposit being paid. They never regret or tried to acknowledge/correct their mistakes. They also blame each other within their team. Cant even escalate issues to top management as well. Forget about communication, we need to chase up things for everything that we need. Finally, happy to came out of this crap...…
I think they themselves write good reviews/ratings with different ID's.
Sincere advise to stay away form this SOLARWORLD.

Job Satisfaction
Prodip
ProdipSydney, NSW

It's nice to have a person like "Ray" who helped me a lot to complete the full installation process smooth. Highly recommended. The technicians were very expert and they did all of the jobs perfectly without any damage. Good Job Solar World !!