Solar World

Solar World (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar World

4.2
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Shaswat
ShaswatSydney, NSW

Professionals, Value for Money !

Installed 6.6kW Solar System from Solar World. They were quick in installation as promised. Everything went smooth from quote to installation. I am very pleased with their service and my system is working perfectly fine so far. It’s been a month from installing solar from Solar world.

Love to recommend but make sure you choose good solar panel and inverter. Do bit of desktop research before finalising the quote and product .

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Shaswat, Thanks for your support.

A Great Company

Got solar system installed a few months ago by Solar World. A great job done. Very satisfied with the job. Customer service was great. From getting a quotation until the job completion, everything was done smoothly. Ryan was very helpful in giving advice on the solar system. And the installers were very friendly and respectful. They came on the date and time as promised and completed the job on time. I'm very satisfied with their services and would recommend them to everyone.

david s.
david s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great job guys Great Customer service great to deal with Very Curious on time Would recommender's these guys to anyone that is looking for solar Panels Work man a very polite incurious thank you Rayn

Very Satisfied with Product and Installation

Very happy with product and installation, system generates 40kWh+ on a sunny day, monthly average of 1000kWh.
See screenshot of App showing what we can generate on a sunny day.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great job

I am very happy with this company , they have a done great job . They came at the right time as promised . I will recommend them to anyone . They have installed solar panels for my friends on my recommendation and my friends are happy with it

Carlos Aparicio
Carlos Aparicio Sydney, NSW

Growatt Solar System by Solar World Power.

I've had the Growatt Solar System installed by Solar World Power for about 3 months now. I can honestly say I'm more than happy with the product & service. Good solar panels are installed & forgotten about. And that's exactly what I received. Always happy to recommend.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Hi Carlos, Appreciate your support. Thanks for being with Solar World.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Good service and good product

Got my 6.6 kw for $2200 with Seraphim 370w panels and Growatt 5kw inverter. The Seraphim Blade 370w is a very good looking panel which is giving a wonderful look to my roof. Very much satisfied with my solar system and the customer service. Very well behaved people as well. I would recommend to go with Solar World.

Hi Lokesh,
Appreciate your support. Thanks for being with Solar World.

It was an awesome job done!!!

The panel installation process was very quick and stress-free. Both myself and my entire extended family is very satisfied with the whole process as well as the quality of the product. Highly recommended to my friends and colleagues!

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Hi Kanwal Kumar , Thanks for your support.

waseem j.
waseem j.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Great Communication

I got this inverter installed few months ago and the panel installation process went smoothly, everything since then is working to its best. I referred 20 of my friends to get solar panels from this company and each of them is satisfied with the process.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

William W.
William W.

Solar World = No Power Bills!!!

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Thanks for your huge contribution, great to see your bill in credit.Good to see you as an ambassador of the Solar World.
Any Solar Support call us 1300 131 989 or support@solarworldpower.com.au

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

This is good .This is is helpful.

Everything was so smoothly.So far all good.Happy with solar.My electricity bill is reducing every quarter.All set up was good.Was very cheap as well.I also recommend two of friends .They also happy with solar world dealings.

Asif H.Solar WorldSend a private message

Thank you for your huge contribution,.We are happy to hear that the system is working well and you are delighted with our service.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer