Solar World

Solar World (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar World

• Installation

Sarbjeet K.
Sarbjeet K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service by solar world. We highly recommended them in the market. Anyone thinking of installing solar panel do contact them, they will provide best service in their reasonable price.

ali e.
ali e.Sydney, NSW

Strongly recommended

Great job, competitive price, I ordered 10 days ago and my 7.7KW solar panels were installed by skilled technicians in 5 hours today. Solar world can definitely be considered in everyone’s short list.

Perfect and well installed

I really recommend those guys , job was done perfectly and everything went smoothly, there was no issue at all , thanks to all staff and Allen who was ver friendly answering all my questions

Trustworthiness
Mostafa Fahmy
Mostafa FahmySydney, NSW

Exceptional solar system provider!

Great service by Solar World. Paid deposit just 4 weeks ago and my system was already installed yesterday! The 6.6Kw system was installed by skilled techs within 4 hours. Competitively priced, great communication maintained. The system efficiency reached to 4897w/h max and produced 30.5Kw energy today, compared to avg 26.5Kw quoted! Very happy customer!

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very good product chosen, excellent service

Very good product chosen, Solar is not just installation but people look solar world knows the art. I.e number of panels, direction of the panel, which energy company gives best rates, how big/small system should be They know the math

Abhishek
Abhishek

Good Service

They provide prompt service, good to deal with, no issues in following ups, relevant suggestions, quick doubt clarifications and honest opinions. I want to wish them all the best for future.

Asif H.Solar World

Thanks your support, you have been a great client.

Get quotes

Very happy with the panels

Very happy with the speed of installation, cleaning after completion and service
As well returning calls when we have issue and I recommended to others and I am looking forward to get info about the battery’s

Job Satisfaction
Asif H.Solar World

Thanks your support, you have been a great client.

Emadeldin Ashour
Emadeldin AshourSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Professionals all the way through, from quotation time till installation completed. Work completed in compliance to top standards using agreed brands for inverter and panels. Installed on time with no issues.
Highly recommended *****

Job Satisfaction

Job very well done from start to finish

I found Solar world very easy to deal with they were promp from the start to finish the installation was very well done and I am very happy with the job

alex z.
alex z.Sydney, NSW

Great b4 and after service ! Definitely over 5 stars!!

No problems with install , got the best price around and service , won't find any better !
I been shopping around and couldn't find a friendly and professional service like Greg!
Alex z

Great job.

I dealt with Greg and found him open to negotiations and he kept me up to date with the progress. The installation team did a seamless job. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Aniq U.
Aniq U.Sydney, NSW

Good price, perfect!

The installation was easy and quick. They have been very pro-active from the initial booking to installation. I'm very much satisfied with Ryan customer support. He knows his job very well. Thanks to him and all the good people of Solar World for making it hassle free.
I will recommend my friends to go with them.

Gazanfar
Gazanfar Sydney, NSW

The panels are installed perfectly

The panel installation was fast.Ryan from solar world was very helpful and supportive from the end to end.I will recommend this service to my friends and other people.
I like solar world with the price and everything

The service is good.

They installed 6.6kw solar system at my residence with Canadian 370w panels and Growatt inverter. Greg explained everything we needed to know and made it easy for us to choose. It was easy and quick. Their service after sales is also very good. I recommend the Solar World service.

Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.Sydney, NSW

Save money install SOLAR from SOLAR WORLD

Best Rates and government Rebate if you are thinking about Solar Energy please contact Solar world
They look after you make your solar Energy Easy.Great service Best price .What else we need
Solar under one Roof SOLAR WORLD

Bibek B.
Bibek B.Sydney, NSW

Fair price and excellent installation

From quotation to installation Greg kept me well informed and he even rescheduled the installation weeks earlier than promised, installer were very professional and Ahmed was very informative, they have done an amazing job.

Timely Installed and good price

We found the installation very straightforward, Thanks especially to Dominic for always repossess. the installer arrived when he said he would and got the job done with little fuss, after the installation was complete, he took the time to explain how everything worked before leaving, and also told us to call him if we needed any further information. This is the second time we have used Solar World in the last twelve months and I have found them excellent to deal with, and any inquiries we've had have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. I rate this company very highly. 5 stars all the way

Asif H.Solar World

Hi Lena, Thanks for your support.

Usman
UsmanSydney

Value for money and excellent service

Installed 6KW system. Work done professionally and quickly. Very satisfied with the work and the system is working as it was discussed before the installation. Thanks for the work done.

Shaswat
ShaswatSydney, NSW

Professionals, Value for Money !

Installed 6.6kW Solar System from Solar World. They were quick in installation as promised. Everything went smooth from quote to installation. I am very pleased with their service and my system is working perfectly fine so far. It’s been a month from installing solar from Solar world.

Love to recommend but make sure you choose good solar panel and inverter. Do bit of desktop research before finalising the quote and product .

Asif H.Solar World

Shaswat, Thanks for your support.

A Great Company

Got solar system installed a few months ago by Solar World. A great job done. Very satisfied with the job. Customer service was great. From getting a quotation until the job completion, everything was done smoothly. Ryan was very helpful in giving advice on the solar system. And the installers were very friendly and respectful. They came on the date and time as promised and completed the job on time. I'm very satisfied with their services and would recommend them to everyone.

david s.
david s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great job guys Great Customer service great to deal with Very Curious on time Would recommender's these guys to anyone that is looking for solar Panels Work man a very polite incurious thank you Rayn

Very Satisfied with Product and Installation

Very happy with product and installation, system generates 40kWh+ on a sunny day, monthly average of 1000kWh.
See screenshot of App showing what we can generate on a sunny day.

Great job

I am very happy with this company , they have a done great job . They came at the right time as promised . I will recommend them to anyone . They have installed solar panels for my friends on my recommendation and my friends are happy with it

Carlos Aparicio
Carlos Aparicio Sydney, NSW

Growatt Solar System by Solar World Power.

I've had the Growatt Solar System installed by Solar World Power for about 3 months now. I can honestly say I'm more than happy with the product & service. Good solar panels are installed & forgotten about. And that's exactly what I received. Always happy to recommend.

Asif H.Solar World

Hi Carlos, Appreciate your support. Thanks for being with Solar World.

Good service and good product

Got my 6.6 kw for $2200 with Seraphim 370w panels and Growatt 5kw inverter. The Seraphim Blade 370w is a very good looking panel which is giving a wonderful look to my roof. Very much satisfied with my solar system and the customer service. Very well behaved people as well. I would recommend to go with Solar World.

Hi Lokesh,
Appreciate your support. Thanks for being with Solar World.

Find the right Solar Panel Installer