Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (13)
  • Purchase Price$5,400.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Aditya
AdityaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incorrect estimation of plant output

Rates and Fees
System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Jinco
prsav
prsavPerth, WA

Caution is advised!

Nick
Nick

The customer service support is terrible

That company has the worst customer service support. After 2 weeks of having the rebate and the loan approved. I haven't received any call to arrange the installation and when I call them the excuse is that they are busy because of Covid. If you want solar panels from this company you have to beg them.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

DaniellePerth, WA

Don’t use solargain. Buyer beware.

Absolute rubbish chromagen solar hot water system that solargain sold us just 6 years ago. The main connection into the tank had rusted and we were told we would have to buy a whole new system. Solargain were rude and dismissive about selling such rubbish. Be aware of their salesman crap speech. I will never recommend this disgraceful company to anyone.

Rates and Fees
Panel Purchased Chromagen hot water system

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Sue H
Sue HWheatbelt, WA

Terrible after sales service!

Having just paid over $12,000 on a brand new product..Q Home from Solargain I am really disappointed with the after sales service...or rather lack of service! Although the installer did a good job, despite having never installed this product before, the technical communications with the inverter continues to be a problem that neither Solargain or QCell want to resolve! Very much over it now! Will never recommend either of these companies and will be heading to consumer protection!

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased Q Cell
K Tran
K TranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use! There's some gotcha!

Purchase Price$7,000.00

No Service

Called Solargain on the Monday and was advised I would receive a call back within 48 hours, come Saturday no call back and inverter is still not working. Very disappointed.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Huawei inverter
Steve2019
Steve2019Peel, WA

Spotters fee

The actual product is very good but the people that recommended us to Solargain have not received any reward. We have recommended two others and have received a spotters fee ($100.00) for one. When I contact to find out if I am getting a rewards it's always, "I'll pass this on to the rep". Don't expect me to forward any more names.

System Size3 KW
Panel Purchased Fronius
Purchase Price$3,800.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Steve, thank you for notifying us. We have sent you a message for more information so we can sort this out for you. Kind regards, Solargain.

Andrei
AndreiMelbourne

BEWARE: After sales support is atrocious, untrustworthy

Panel Purchased Jinko Solar with Fronius inverter
SolargainSolargain

Hi Andrei, we're very sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with Solargain. We have sent you a private message for more details so we can investigate this for you. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Jen
JenPerth, WA

poor quality after sales service

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Avoid Solargain and their subcontractor Elite Solar

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased Qcells
SolargainSolargain

Hi Jesse, thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience. We're investigating your case and will be in touch again shortly to discuss. Your Service Case number is #59109. Kind regards, Kayla from Solargain.

Jesse B
Jesse B

Thanks Kayla. I was dealing with Jess McQuade

SolargainSolargain

Hi Jesse, I can see in the case file that it's been escalated to management, so you will likely hear from Huia shortly. I followed up with her today and she's liaising with Elite Solar. Kind regards, Kayla from Solargain.

Danni M.
Danni M.Perth, WA

Problematic Solar HWU and Terrible Customer Service

We have had problems with our Solar HWU since we built our house, not quite 4 years ago. Every year when the weather cools we get no hot water. Management are rude and unprofessional. The way they speak to clients is disgusting. Management even accused us of having parts changed by a third party! This unit was part of our build, an upgrade from the standard inclusion of a gas HWU, that we paid extra to have. Had we have known what the after sales customer service would be like if we had any problems, we would've chosen a different unit/company to provide our hot water system.

James
JamesPerth

Total waste of money.

Had a health check on my Solargain inverter and panels
Cost $220.00 for the person who Solargain sent to look at my inverter and stand in the garden and look at the roof where the solar panels are something I can do myself .
He then informed me it was working fine .
He lived around the corner from my property not bad money for twenty minutes work.

SolargainSolargain

Hi James, we're sorry to hear this and would like to investigate your case further. Would you mind sharing your contact details with us so we can find out who the team were in charge of your health check? We've sent you a private message.

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David
Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers