• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (0)
  • Purchase Price$800.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Installation

Excellent Company

SG installed my 3500W system in 2014 and estimated annual generation from the array as 5371W. It has been within 2% of that every year showing (A ) they use very good software to predict the output and (B) they are very honest at the point of sales .
At 6 yrs the Fronius Inverter failed and SG handled the complete warranty claim with Fronius for me and replaced the Inverter.
The latest software caused messages on the display which I had never seen before but SG technicians came, adjusted the system and explained the latest GDPR software imposed by Western Power Regulations means the latest Inverters work differently from earlier models.
SG are very professional and capable Company and their staff are courteous and helpful throughout .

Trustworthiness
Job Satisfaction
System Size3.5 KW
SolargainSolargain

Hi Steve. Thank you very much for this glowing feedback, it's great to hear you had such good experiences with our team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

elsieperth

Rubblish Aftersales Service

Rubbish aftersales service.
Solargain are chasing me for $202 for a callout fee despite continuing to tell me the fee would only be $160 and when I booked the callout not being able to tell me the sytem was out of waranty.

After not responding to my emails for a month Solargain finally told me my system is out of waranty.
Their tech told me the inverter on the unit they installed only ever produced 440 units and which Synergy shows only exported power for 6 months so it definitely failed during the warranty period.

In addition to the $202 they want $1000 for a "new" inverter........

roger
rogerPerth, WA

very pleased with the service

first class service from quote to installation,pleasant office employees, almost instant response and installation bang on time. My unit was a warranty replacement only just inside the the warranty period and i thought that i might have problems,but no hesitation or if's and buts.Very pleased. roger

Panel Purchased130 ltr hot water unit by solargain
Purchase Price$800.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Roger - thanks so much for your review. Glad we could help.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Mr Pogi
Mr PogiPerth, WA

Loving my hot water

I have had a solarhart hot water system on my roof for as long as I can remember which recently burst a leak from the tank. After pricing up a replacement solarhart I decided to check out solargain 300L twin panel system as it was half the price of the solarhart brand. I was a little unsure if I made the right decision but now couldn't be happier and know I made the right decision. Water pressure increased and water is steaming hot. I guess the test will be how long it last because the solarhart did last 15 years but I couldn't be happier with my new solargain hot water system.

SolargainSolargain

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad we could help. If you have any issues, please give us a call.

Get quotes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David
Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers