Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (187)
  • Purchase Price$5,745.88
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

JulieD
JulieDPerth, WA

Fantastic company to work with

Communication was fantastic right from the start of the quotation process through to installation. All staff have been professional and courteous. Any questions we had were answered promptly. Thanks Solargain for a tremendous job.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Julie. Thank you very much for your glowing review, it's great to hear how happy you were with our teams service. If you need any assistance with your system we're always available on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Blue F.
Blue F.Perth, WA

So glad we went with Solargain

PhillipWPerth, WA

Solargain did it again!

Solargain installed our first solar power system 10 years ago and when it was time to upgrade we called them again. They knew exactly what we wanted to achieve by upgrading and recommended two options. When we decided what we wanted they were very supportive and explained in detail what the output and savings would be. Brendon was very knowledgeable and helpful. The installation team arrived on the day promptly with prior notification that they were coming. Erin and Phil were also very helpful and knowledgeable and answered wny questions I had. Installation was smooth and hassle free and we now havea solar system that performs extremely well. We are very happy with the team from Solargain and wouls recommed them to all.

Thank you guys!

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One more happy customer

Great company to deal with, someone recommended me them , now I'm happy to recommen them to others, All proces was positive experience
Very supportive, honest, professional staff, thanks so much.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Great service all the way!

Excellent customer service. Only recommend to me what I actually need. Everything is explained clearly with good patience. Installation techincians were friendly, clean, came and finished the job on time.

Installation
Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

The professional and friendly staff rom quote to Installation made the whole process as easy as it could have been. every person I spoke to was friendly and very helpfull

SolargainSolargain

Hi Daniel. Thank you for your glowing review, it means a lot to us to know how happy you were with your system. If you ever have any questions about it, we're always available on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Casper
CasperCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Solargain product and installation

I am very pleased with the product and also the crew that carried out the installation.. I am happy to be contributing to the environment and hopefully slowing down climate change, as well as saving money on power. I also hope to instal a battery further down the track to save even more.

SolargainSolargain

Excellent job done and great customer service

good advice and service

Sales person seemed very honest, offering sound advice with several options. The installers were very efficient and a pleasure to deal with. At this stage it is only 1 week since install and we are very happy with the results

Trustworthiness

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Solargain could accommodate my preferred panel options without any hard-sell add ons at a great price.

The panel installation was long and proficient with quality as the aim. I'm glad the team took the time to make sure every component was installed correctly. They answered my questions throughout the day and kept me informed of the process. My only improve would be a pre-installation inspection to ascertain the roof insulation. As this meant the power to our house was off for an extended period.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and your suggestions. We're glad to hear that overall you were happy with your installation. If you ever have any questions you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

K Aus
K AusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend them.

Cameron M
Cameron MPerth

Great to deal with

Solargain were great to deal with from the initial contact and quote process, through to installation. I organized 4 quotes and Solargain were the most professional. No hard sell, no constant call backs hassling with an even better deal and no speaking to someone goodness knows where.
The information flow was great. BookIng the installation in was easy and they accommodated changes. On the day of installation, everything worked like clockwork. It was a joy dealing with Solargain.

Jan C.
Jan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It went really well

The tiles on my roof were old and soft, so quite a few got broken, there was no way around this. But the system got fully installed, and is working great. They even took away all the broken tiles.

Mal
MalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solar panel install

Well planned & professionly installed as you expect of well trained tradespersons. From the initial contact, made by myself, advice was was constructive & different quotes were tendered for a variety of combinations of equipment. Installation was prompt & efficient.

Deejinoz
DeejinozGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Took months just to do a PV service...

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David
Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers