Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (187)
  • Purchase Price$5,745.88
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Marie
Marie Perth, WA

Hot Water Team of Solargain

Our Solar Hot water was leaking on the roof and needed replacing immediately. The Hot Water Team disconnected the Hot Water roof system and stopped the leak - lent us a Water Heater till they could install an Istore Hot Water System. Removed and took away the old Hot Water Roof System. Very Professional and helpful. Excellent Service. Very Happy with outcome. Thank you Hot Water Team.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Marie. Great to hear that our team was able to provide such a swift and comprehensive solution, hope you enjoy your new system. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Solargain.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

AlanPerth, WA

Company Review

Solargains procedures from quotations, installation and final handover certification were without fault & we are extremly happy with the Solar panel system we had installed including the istore hot water system

Best Hot water solution

They were very good. This was a old house so it had electrical problems. They found solutiuons for every problem.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Farook. Glad to hear our team was able to assist despite the challenges posed by an older home. If you ever need assistance with your system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Fast responce

The professional team lent us a make do water heater till they could install the solar water heater. Such a polite attitude. And left no mess.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Warwick
WarwickCanberra 2600, ACT

Professional and listens to the customer

I installed a 6.6kW module/5kW inverter PV system, with an IStore 270L heat pump hotwater system from Solargain. I'm happy to say that it has exceeded my expectations, with the system providing all of the hot water that we need, only using solar energy. And the PV system is running flawlessly. Installation of the system was quick, efficient and very professional. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to move to powering their home from solar energy!

Excellent Company

SG installed my 3500W system in 2014 and estimated annual generation from the array as 5371W. It has been within 2% of that every year showing (A ) they use very good software to predict the output and (B) they are very honest at the point of sales .
At 6 yrs the Fronius Inverter failed and SG handled the complete warranty claim with Fronius for me and replaced the Inverter.
The latest software caused messages on the display which I had never seen before but SG technicians came, adjusted the system and explained the latest GDPR software imposed by Western Power Regulations means the latest Inverters work differently from earlier models.
SG are very professional and capable Company and their staff are courteous and helpful throughout .

SolargainSolargain

Hi Steve. Thank you very much for this glowing feedback, it's great to hear you had such good experiences with our team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Stephen
StephenPerth, WA

More than a decade of being satisfied

We first used Solargain 10 years ago for our initial solar power system and were very satisfied. When minor issues arose they were quick to respond. We followed this with a Solargain hot water system and again were very pleased with the service and back up. We are very satisfied with our new solar power system which includes a battery. Cannot express what a relief it is to have a business of this caliber to fall back on for such a significant investment of our hard earn money.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Stephen. Great to hear that your experience with our team was excellent from start to finish, we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team, we're sure it will make their days. Kind regards, Solargain.

The Ease of Installation to Connection to sitting back and watching it all happen

I started engaging with Tom Liston from Solargain sometime ago and from that moment to the finish line and beyond SolarGain and Tom have been the best at making my life easy. The customer experience has been 10 out of 10. Our busy lives are full of clashes and meetings, we want folks just like SolarGain to make our investments easier.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Mohammed, Thank you so much for leaving us this recommendation, we really appreciate your feedback. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Tom. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Shaun D.
Shaun D.South East Queensland, QLD

Solar Hot Water. Top service and quality from Solargain!

Fast and simple process to purchase our system with great communication from Solargain and tips to save even more money from our system.
We have a 6.6kw solar install with Solargain next week also. Can't recommend enough.
Pricing is more than reasonable with great guarantee.

Nick
Nick

The customer service support is terrible

That company has the worst customer service support. After 2 weeks of having the rebate and the loan approved. I haven't received any call to arrange the installation and when I call them the excuse is that they are busy because of Covid. If you want solar panels from this company you have to beg them.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

I made the right choice.

I’m very pleased how SolarGain completed my solar to solar HWS installation. Their website information was comprehensive so I didn’t have many questions, but any I had were answered promptly. The plumbers were efficient and explained how it worked when they finished. The units look good and are neatly installed.

The system works well; so far electricity backup is switched off and hasn’t been
used.

In my opinion I had a 5 star experience.

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer first support

Colin Gibbons
Colin GibbonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & Excellent service

The installation of our Solar HWS was great! From the first phone call to the completion of installation ti was efficient, polite and on time!
As for the hot water system, way more efficient that our previous unit and almost double the pressure!
I would have no hesitation in recommending this company and this product

SolargainSolargain

Hi Colin. It's great to hear that you're already having such a good experience with your hot water system. If you ever need assistance never hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards, Solargain.

Outstanding

I spoke to several solar suppliers and none of them showed any interest in helping solve my unique challenges of panel location, due to an existing solar pool heating system. Then I discovered Solargain and in particular Paul who not only solved my problems but was prepared to answer all my searching questions and provide links and data to support the solution.
From start to install and hand over, Solargain were exceptional, incredibly professional and supplied top of the range panels and inverter at a very fair price.
Install was exceptional , well thought out and no shortcuts were taken.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Paul. Thanks so much for this fantastic review. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Paul so he knows how happy you were with his service. If you ever need assistance you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Alfred Burns
Alfred BurnsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad I got this MOB

I got three quotes. Solargain (Tom Liston) was the only one that responded in person and worked out what was the best solution for me based on my Electric usage over the last 12 months. He was very helpful with all the process of applying for the Solar system. When our Installation was deferred due to the Victorian lockdown he kept in touch and expedited it when he was able.
The installation team (Chris and Will) arrived when they said they would and got to work and didn't stop on a day of 34 degree heat. They were professional and thorough. Job well done on an awkward roof.

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David
Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers