Listing monitored by Solargain

• Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Reuben Achior
Reuben AchiorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done. now I let the sun do its bit

Trustworthiness
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Installation
Panel Purchased H HW system B-IHGEHO2-20-300Gl L15 300l Twin panel SHWS Electric Slimline
Purchase Price$3.19
SsidSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service though the price is comparatively very high than competitors

Its only a few days since Solar gain installed. There are multiple roof leaks. Their price is comparatively very much higher than competitors and they convince to you by saying that their after sales support is very good thats why their price is high. But after the sales, I am now struggling to get support. Its been almost a week since I reported its leaking, No one has come forward to fix. They will send the technician based on the availability. Very bad customer service and rude.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Qcell
Purchase Price$6,690.00
elsieperth

Rubblish Aftersales Service

Rubbish aftersales service.
Solargain are chasing me for $202 for a callout fee despite continuing to tell me the fee would only be $160 and when I booked the callout not being able to tell me the sytem was out of waranty.

After not responding to my emails for a month Solargain finally told me my system is out of waranty.
Their tech told me the inverter on the unit they installed only ever produced 440 units and which Synergy shows only exported power for 6 months so it definitely failed during the warranty period.

In addition to the $202 they want $1000 for a "new" inverter........

SolargainSolargain

I can't believe the magnitude of issues I have experienced with Solargain - It is just a Nightmare!

• +1Thumbnail
System Size10.54 KW
Panel Purchased Fronius and Q-cells
Purchase Price$7,600.00
Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

connorlingPerth, WA

Break every 1.5years, cost $222 to claim warranty of faulty unit

Have had solar gain installed in 2016, it broke in 2018, constantly reconnecting instead, got it replaced under warranty at no cost. It breaks again in 2020, called them for warranty, the lady wants me to pay $222 for them to come and look at it then have it replaced. Whole point of installing solar is to save money, it's gonna cost $222 every 1.5 years, more than what I saved from using solar. Don't recommend them

connorling

The operator definitely said they have to come out to "do testing". Ask her to send me an email of what had said and she said she did but never received. What email do I send image to?

SolargainSolargain

Hi Connor, please send the images to service.westcoast@solargain.com.au. We will be in contact once we have lodged the claim or if we require any further information. For your reference, your case number is #47457. Kind regards, Solargain.

Girish
GirishPerth, WA

Very poor after-sales warranty service

The NG booster supplied by the company Solargain has stopped working during the warranty period. They gave me an appointment for their technician to visit me after 3 days. And on the day of appointment, they called to say that they have re-scheduled my job after 3 days. This is in spite of the fact that I pleaded with them that my property is without the hot water for the past 7 days now. They just don't seem to care.

Get quotes

System Size6 KW
Panel Purchased Solaredge Inverter 2500H and LG panels

Worst decision

SolargainSolargain

Hello, thank you for providing your feedback and apologies that you have not been satisified with your system performance. We have just sent you a private message for more information. Kind regards, Solargain.

The D.

Yes, I have received your message. My emails have been responded to also. In essence, out of warranty so not interested. Dodgy equipment from the start. A total con.

Careless Service

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Les Crilly
Les Crillyasked

Can I claim the current government rebate to install a battery to an existing system?

Danny
Danny

Hi Les, I am not sure about the battery, but you can ring up Solargain and ask them.

Colin52
Colin52asked

I have a question. Your company was going to install a 6.6KW system on our roof last week but they said the roof could not support your panels.

I then asked for a quote for solar stands on the back lawn and they were suppose to contact me this morning but no one has.

Due to your company stating my roof will collapse if the panels go in I have contacted my insurance company and they are sending out their own structural engineers to see if the roof has been damaged by recent storms and then get it fixed so it can hold panels.

It seems I am phoning up about this to see what is going on.

So decided to post in here in the hope that some one gets back to me.

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers