Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (174)
  • Purchase Price$5,794.09
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Best money we have spent.

Very easy to deal with from the start, and very nice tradesmen. Would recommend, solar panels are a must these days. Will be definitely telling friends and family about them.

Excellent service

Has been a very good experience from quote stage through to booking and installation.
The information provided and the intruction manuals provided for applying where helpful and not confusing like some are. Due to the delays in my build we had to push out the installation and Solargain were very accommodating and once ready everything was easy and I was updated on when they would be here.
Installer turned up on time, were very polite and considerate, got to business, tied up their mess, explained what they had done and how to use it.

No complaints

Got there on time, no fuss did the installation, helped me through the setup on my computer, took all their rubbish, no complaints and I’m pretty fussy, hopefully last ten years with no problems.

SolargainSolargain

Great review Fred, thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your feedback. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain

Excellent experience

Installation was very easy and straight forward considering the weather was atrocious. The installers did an-efficient job and were safety conscious throughout the installation and are a credit to the company.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Cindy L
Cindy LPerth, WA

I feel I can trust Solargain

James came out to give me a quote for solar panels for my newly built home which is almost ready for completion.
A friend recommended me as she got her solar panels and so has many of her friends from Solargain and they all were very happy with them.
I felt I could trust James and he also came on a Saturday which they don’t normally do and all the way from Landsdale to see me.
Not only was I very happy with James but his quote was the cheapest I have got.
I feel confident I have made the right decision, Thankyou James.

Arman
ArmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and friendly from start to the end. No False Information Over The Phone!

SolargainSolargain

Thanks for the awesome review Arman re Liam and the team! We pride ourselves on working hard to meet our customer’s expectations. We look forward to working with you again, in the meantime if we can assistant you please call us on 1300-741-976.

Professional at all times and a very good experience

SolargainSolargain

Super neat job and great customer service

Solargain in Bundaberg were super helpful and completed a neat and tidy job. The sales team were great, Nathan helped get some parts to me early over a weekend and delivered in person. The sparky was real tidy and mounted the inverter and isolators without visible conduit so looks great. The team also have great after sales service helping setting up the monitoring app. I'd recommend them.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Great to hear that your entire experience with us was very positive, we love to hear from happy customers. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Abi
AbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful from start to finish!

Solargain VIC have been great to deal with from start to finish.
There installers Jason, Jayden & Jarrad were professional and very happy to answer any questions.
Very happy with my solar experience!

Hi Abi.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your glowing review, it's always great to hear from our happy customers. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Jeff
JeffPerth, WA

Very Professional

I found the salesman and installers knowledgeable and helpful. The latter were very obliging, competent and clean. For example they moved and replaced tiles on request. Everyone I dealt with at the company were courteous and helpful.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Solargain Solar

Staff are friendly and arrive on time on schedule date. They installed my solar very neat and nice. Allbjobs and connection are pefectly done. Hopefully it benefits on my electrical bills savings.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Joey. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with your installation and our staff. If you ever have any questions about your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Ernie
ErniePerth, WA

Awesome service, product and price. Installers were top notch. Highly recommend Solar Gain.

Very easy to deal with and had no issues at all. The installers were unreal and left our place very clean. Can’t fault them and we’re happy we selected Solar Gain.

Excellent Service

Dealt with Renee and Michelle who were excellent. They clearly understood their products, explained everything clearly and accurately with honest advice. The installation was simple, quick and extremely smooth. Would happily recommend and use again.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Graham. Great to hear that you had a good experience with our team, if you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

If Only All Companies Were Like This

Solargain was recommended to me by my brother in law & they didn't disappoint. Right from the start nothing was too much trouble & that carried through to the installation. Nothing was too much trouble & they were always able to answer my questions, of which there were a lot at the quote stage.
Installation went smoothly with minimal interruption to our electrical supply or inconvenience to us.
I found them to be a reliable, knowledgeable, professional company and would have no qualms recommending them to others.

buzza08
buzza08Perth, WA

Solargain Installation

Exceptional Service from Alexandra, Michelle and her Team at Solar Gain Perth WA. Faultless communication. Installation Team of Dan and Cooper excellent and thoughtful, whilst maintaining professional standards during install. Thoroughly cleaned up after their work. I-Store Technician / Installer provided great service also. I would not hesitate in highly recommend Solar Gain and in the future hope if any problems, that their after sales support is same. Honestly could not fault SG. Awrrrrsome Service Solar Gain 10/10.

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David
Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers