Listing monitored by Solargain

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (181)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (181)
  • Purchase Price$5,790.11
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Robyn
RobynMelbourne

Solargain - No Gain Just Pain

Contacted Solargain to purchase a 10KW system and iStore Hot water service, (over $11K) Signed a quote in August under pressure to avoid a price rise, They went silent for 2 months, couldn't find ot what was happening, then they said all the prices are going up by 20-25% and would I like them re-quote, despite having signed a quote at an agreed price. Probably the most unprofessional Solar co I have ever experienced, impossible to speak to someone to find out what's happening, want to increase cost after you sign and treat you like a fool. They did the same thing to a friend I referred them to.

System Size-38 KW
Panel Purchased No installed just quoted on Jinko / Fronius / iStore
Purchase Price$0.00
SolargainSolargain

Good Afternoon Robyn, Sorry to hear your experience with us has not been a good one, We take these reviews seriously. I have escalated this and someone will come back to you ASAP. Regards Solargain

SolargainSolargain

Great service and product, very professional installation and advice….
I would highly rate solargain for anyone who is looking at adding solar to there house as we sat on the fence for ages contemplating

SolargainSolargain

Hi Dave. Thank you for your recommendation. We're glad to hear that you had a good experience with our team. If you ever need any assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Ron E.
Ron E.Perth, WA

outstanding service

once the decision was made to go with Solargain we could not be happier.
Their professionalism was second to none and took care of all install issues.
Their installers were excellent and did an amazing job.

System Size6.75 KW
Panel Purchased Huawei
SolargainSolargain

Hi Ron. We're glad to hear how happy you are with your experience with us. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Liam T and Hannah Z
Liam T and Hannah ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience

We had a great experience from start to finish. Special thanks to Jeremy for going the extra mile to address all our questions and allay any and all concerns - greatly appreciated.

Purchase Price$4,980.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Liam and Hannah. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we're really glad to hear that you had such a good experience with Jeremy and the rest of our team. Kind regards, Solargain.

Sam C
Sam CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent install

This is my second lot of panels. Easy install.
Have had my original 17 panels for approx. 6 years. Working very well and my associations with Solargain have always been great.

Panel Purchased Jinko panels with emphases micro inverters
Purchase Price$5,200.00

No after installation support

My experience was very bad. The company did not support me at all post installation ( after they received all the money from me). The installer and inspector was arguing with each other as they forget to turn the solar system on and I didn’t receive any support from solargain to rectify the issue. Each time I have to call them to make sure they progress the issue with the system and found that no progress on the issue. I don’t recommend this company at all.

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$9,000.00

Excellent Service!!

From initial contact with Steve to final installation the service was faultless. Highly skilled tradesmen who went over and above to meet all expectations of 6.6kw system with 18 panels. I would happily recommend Solar Gain to anyone looking to install solar.

Purchase Price$5,999.00
SolargainSolargain

Dear Peter, Thanks for taking the time to review us. Happy to hear your overall experience with Steve and team was a good one. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Bobbi
Bobbi

Very Good Experience

Fantastic service from initial sales call to completion of installation. Bought 2 x 6.6 kW systems - 2 x units. All explained and scheduled. Delivered earlier the forecast.
Highly recommend Solargain. The price was right (and competitive).

Panel Purchased Trina Vertex
Purchase Price$4,020.00
SolargainSolargain

Best money we have spent.

Very easy to deal with from the start, and very nice tradesmen. Would recommend, solar panels are a must these days. Will be definitely telling friends and family about them.

System Size6.4 KW

Excellent service

Has been a very good experience from quote stage through to booking and installation.
The information provided and the intruction manuals provided for applying where helpful and not confusing like some are. Due to the delays in my build we had to push out the installation and Solargain were very accommodating and once ready everything was easy and I was updated on when they would be here.
Installer turned up on time, were very polite and considerate, got to business, tied up their mess, explained what they had done and how to use it.

Panel Purchased Jinko tiger P-type

No complaints

Got there on time, no fuss did the installation, helped me through the setup on my computer, took all their rubbish, no complaints and I’m pretty fussy, hopefully last ten years with no problems. But after 7 weeks the wifi dropped out and when l called refused to help unless l agreed on $170 call out fee, finally got it back for a week and dropped out again, now getting emails from Faronius to update to premium, once they get payment the friendliness ends, paid $4360 for 6.6 so one of the more expensive ones on the market, so from starting at a 5 star rating down to 1

Purchase Price$4,360.00
SolargainSolargain

Great review Fred, thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your feedback. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain

Excellent experience

Installation was very easy and straight forward considering the weather was atrocious. The installers did an-efficient job and were safety conscious throughout the installation and are a credit to the company.

Panel Purchased Growatt

Cindy L
Cindy LPerth, WA

I feel I can trust Solargain

James came out to give me a quote for solar panels for my newly built home which is almost ready for completion.
A friend recommended me as she got her solar panels and so has many of her friends from Solargain and they all were very happy with them.
I felt I could trust James and he also came on a Saturday which they don’t normally do and all the way from Landsdale to see me.
Not only was I very happy with James but his quote was the cheapest I have got.
I feel confident I have made the right decision, Thankyou James.

System Size360 KW
Panel Purchased Trina
Purchase Price$2,490.00

Get quotes

Professional at all times and a very good experience

System Size6.4 KW
Panel Purchased TRINA Vertex S 400W
SolargainSolargain

Super neat job and great customer service

Solargain in Bundaberg were super helpful and completed a neat and tidy job. The sales team were great, Nathan helped get some parts to me early over a weekend and delivered in person. The sparky was real tidy and mounted the inverter and isolators without visible conduit so looks great. The team also have great after sales service helping setting up the monitoring app. I'd recommend them.

System Size10.4 KW
SolargainSolargain

Hi. Great to hear that your entire experience with us was very positive, we love to hear from happy customers. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.