Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (186)
  • Purchase Price$5,841.98
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

JeffB
JeffBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased with Solargain HW system.

Gary
GaryPerth, WA

Very pleased with the system.

Panel installation went very well. Installers demonstrated how to use the App after panels had been installed. Everything is operating as was explained at the beginning of the process. No issues at all.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, glad to hear the installation experience went very smoothly for you. If you ever have any questions, you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

prsav
prsavPerth, WA

Caution is advised!

Alan
AlanPerth, WA

Company Review

Solargains procedures from quotations, installation and final handover certification were without fault & we are extremly happy with the Solar panel system we had installed including the istore hot water system

Fast responce

The professional team lent us a make do water heater till they could install the solar water heater. Such a polite attitude. And left no mess.

Warwick
WarwickCanberra 2600, ACT

Professional and listens to the customer

I installed a 6.6kW module/5kW inverter PV system, with an IStore 270L heat pump hotwater system from Solargain. I'm happy to say that it has exceeded my expectations, with the system providing all of the hot water that we need, only using solar energy. And the PV system is running flawlessly. Installation of the system was quick, efficient and very professional. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to move to powering their home from solar energy!

Stephen
StephenPerth, WA

More than a decade of being satisfied

We first used Solargain 10 years ago for our initial solar power system and were very satisfied. When minor issues arose they were quick to respond. We followed this with a Solargain hot water system and again were very pleased with the service and back up. We are very satisfied with our new solar power system which includes a battery. Cannot express what a relief it is to have a business of this caliber to fall back on for such a significant investment of our hard earn money.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Stephen. Great to hear that your experience with our team was excellent from start to finish, we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team, we're sure it will make their days. Kind regards, Solargain.

The Ease of Installation to Connection to sitting back and watching it all happen

I started engaging with Tom Liston from Solargain sometime ago and from that moment to the finish line and beyond SolarGain and Tom have been the best at making my life easy. The customer experience has been 10 out of 10. Our busy lives are full of clashes and meetings, we want folks just like SolarGain to make our investments easier.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Mohammed, Thank you so much for leaving us this recommendation, we really appreciate your feedback. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Tom. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Shaun D.
Shaun D.South East Queensland, QLD

Solar Hot Water. Top service and quality from Solargain!

Fast and simple process to purchase our system with great communication from Solargain and tips to save even more money from our system.
We have a 6.6kw solar install with Solargain next week also. Can't recommend enough.
Pricing is more than reasonable with great guarantee.

Nick
Nick

The customer service support is terrible

That company has the worst customer service support. After 2 weeks of having the rebate and the loan approved. I haven't received any call to arrange the installation and when I call them the excuse is that they are busy because of Covid. If you want solar panels from this company you have to beg them.

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer first support

Colin Gibbons
Colin GibbonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & Excellent service

The installation of our Solar HWS was great! From the first phone call to the completion of installation ti was efficient, polite and on time!
As for the hot water system, way more efficient that our previous unit and almost double the pressure!
I would have no hesitation in recommending this company and this product

SolargainSolargain

Hi Colin. It's great to hear that you're already having such a good experience with your hot water system. If you ever need assistance never hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards, Solargain.

Outstanding

I spoke to several solar suppliers and none of them showed any interest in helping solve my unique challenges of panel location, due to an existing solar pool heating system. Then I discovered Solargain and in particular Paul who not only solved my problems but was prepared to answer all my searching questions and provide links and data to support the solution.
From start to install and hand over, Solargain were exceptional, incredibly professional and supplied top of the range panels and inverter at a very fair price.
Install was exceptional , well thought out and no shortcuts were taken.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Paul. Thanks so much for this fantastic review. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Paul so he knows how happy you were with his service. If you ever need assistance you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Alfred Burns
Alfred BurnsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad I got this MOB

I got three quotes. Solargain (Tom Liston) was the only one that responded in person and worked out what was the best solution for me based on my Electric usage over the last 12 months. He was very helpful with all the process of applying for the Solar system. When our Installation was deferred due to the Victorian lockdown he kept in touch and expedited it when he was able.
The installation team (Chris and Will) arrived when they said they would and got to work and didn't stop on a day of 34 degree heat. They were professional and thorough. Job well done on an awkward roof.

Linda
LindaQueensland

Affordable and fantastic service

Had a great experience. Fuss free and affordable. Exemplary customer service, over and above, arranged a temp hot water service until install date. Highly recommend.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Linda. Thank you so much for your recommendation. It's great to hear you had a good experience with our team. If you ever need assistance with your system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Brian
BrianWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome Service

Out of the three companies I received a quote from, Solargain were by far the most comprehensive, courteous and professional to deal with. Steven came on site and explained everything in detail, laying out my options and combinations.
I would definitely recommend this company

SolargainSolargain

Hi Brian. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this recommendation. It always makes our day to hear from our happy customers. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Enaidyram
EnaidyramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and product installation

I found my experience with Solargain to be professional, courteous and responsive from first enquiry to finalising installation. There was a slight hiccup just pre-installation which was handled very promptly and professionally. I had every confidence in them.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you very much for this glowing feedback, it's great to hear you had such good experiences with our team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Kym
KymGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New hot water service

Our new I Store is great is quiet and no shortage of hot water. Our energy bills will be considerably lower

SolargainSolargain

Hi Kym. Great to hear your new iStore's treating you well! If you ever need assistance you can always reach out to us and we'll be happy to help. Kind regards, Solargain.

Fantastic Company. Highly recommmend

Evo went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Even through sage 4 Covid restrictions in Victoria, the communication provided was always speedy and Evo went out of her way to ensure that the installers arrived as soon as restrictions in my area eased. The installers were great to deal with and knowledgeable of their product. I would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you once again.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Kathryn. Thank you so much for leaving us this glowing recommendation. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Evo, we're sure it will make her day. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Janicehelen
JanicehelenSouth West, WA

GREAT COMPANY

We are very happy with the solar panels installed by Solargain. The installation process was excellent. The team arrived on time and were very friendly and professional. They installed our panels and left everything clean and tidy. I was given an overview of the system and they also set up the wifi for us. Highly recommended.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Janice. Great to hear that your experience with our team was excellent from start to finish, we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team, we're sure it will make their days. Kind regards, Solargain.

maureen
maureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my hot water sola

I have had sola for the past 20 years it was time to replace it. I rang Matt from Soagain who gave me a quote which I excepted, he arranged installation a couple of weeks later.The guys who installed it were absolutely fantastic very professional with there work and friendly,We had hot water that afternoon. I would highly recommend Solagain from start to finish it has been a pleasure

SolargainSolargain

Hi Maureen. We're very happy to hear your experience with us was great, start to finish! We'll always be around to provide further assistance if you ever need it, you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Dazz
Dazz

Great initial information and quality installers

Great install process. Professional installers and didn't leave any mess. Explained everything and set up my wifi access. Best tradesman I've had in a long time. Has made the process much easier.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Dazz. Thank you very much for your feedback, we're very happy to hear you had a great experience with our installers. If you'd ever like any assistance with your system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

DaniellePerth, WA

Don’t use solargain. Buyer beware.

Absolute rubbish chromagen solar hot water system that solargain sold us just 6 years ago. The main connection into the tank had rusted and we were told we would have to buy a whole new system. Solargain were rude and dismissive about selling such rubbish. Be aware of their salesman crap speech. I will never recommend this disgraceful company to anyone.

Vaughan
VaughanPerth

Quality Service - Highly recommended

mary
marySouthwest, VIC

Solar 6kw with 20 panels

Jess McQuade and your team - fabulous. Easy quoting. Easy installation. Very Professional. extremely helpful from start to finish. Would highly recommend this Company and its subsidiaries for an easy transition into solar.

Other Solar Panel Installers