Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (183)
  • Purchase Price$6,019.97
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Enaidyram
EnaidyramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and product installation

I found my experience with Solargain to be professional, courteous and responsive from first enquiry to finalising installation. There was a slight hiccup just pre-installation which was handled very promptly and professionally. I had every confidence in them.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you very much for this glowing feedback, it's great to hear you had such good experiences with our team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Kym
KymGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New hot water service

Our new I Store is great is quiet and no shortage of hot water. Our energy bills will be considerably lower

SolargainSolargain

Hi Kym. Great to hear your new iStore's treating you well! If you ever need assistance you can always reach out to us and we'll be happy to help. Kind regards, Solargain.

Fantastic Company. Highly recommmend

Evo went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Even through sage 4 Covid restrictions in Victoria, the communication provided was always speedy and Evo went out of her way to ensure that the installers arrived as soon as restrictions in my area eased. The installers were great to deal with and knowledgeable of their product. I would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you once again.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Kathryn. Thank you so much for leaving us this glowing recommendation. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Evo, we're sure it will make her day. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

johnoFar North Queensland, QLD

do not use this supplier

Janicehelen
JanicehelenSouth West, WA

GREAT COMPANY

We are very happy with the solar panels installed by Solargain. The installation process was excellent. The team arrived on time and were very friendly and professional. They installed our panels and left everything clean and tidy. I was given an overview of the system and they also set up the wifi for us. Highly recommended.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Janice. Great to hear that your experience with our team was excellent from start to finish, we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team, we're sure it will make their days. Kind regards, Solargain.

maureen
maureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my hot water sola

I have had sola for the past 20 years it was time to replace it. I rang Matt from Soagain who gave me a quote which I excepted, he arranged installation a couple of weeks later.The guys who installed it were absolutely fantastic very professional with there work and friendly,We had hot water that afternoon. I would highly recommend Solagain from start to finish it has been a pleasure

SolargainSolargain

Hi Maureen. We're very happy to hear your experience with us was great, start to finish! We'll always be around to provide further assistance if you ever need it, you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Dazz
Dazz

Great initial information and quality installers

Great install process. Professional installers and didn't leave any mess. Explained everything and set up my wifi access. Best tradesman I've had in a long time. Has made the process much easier.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Dazz. Thank you very much for your feedback, we're very happy to hear you had a great experience with our installers. If you'd ever like any assistance with your system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

DaniellePerth, WA

Don’t use solargain. Buyer beware.

Absolute rubbish chromagen solar hot water system that solargain sold us just 6 years ago. The main connection into the tank had rusted and we were told we would have to buy a whole new system. Solargain were rude and dismissive about selling such rubbish. Be aware of their salesman crap speech. I will never recommend this disgraceful company to anyone.

Brian S.

Quality Service - Highly recommended

mary
marySouthwest, VIC

Solar 6kw with 20 panels

Jess McQuade and your team - fabulous. Easy quoting. Easy installation. Very Professional. extremely helpful from start to finish. Would highly recommend this Company and its subsidiaries for an easy transition into solar.

Battery Storage solution

I contacted Solargain to inquire about adding a battery storage solution to my solar system. Jordan talked me through the process and provided a very professional service. I ended up having a Tesla Powerwall 2 and some additional solar panels installed. Chris and his team of installers arrived at the time they stated and did a very good job of installing the system and left the area clean and tidy. Alex, in the office, provided me with all the manuals and warranty documents and made the whole process easy. I've had the system in for just under a week and so far so good. It is performing very well indeed. All in all I am very impressed with the level of service I received from Solargain. Many thanks to all involved.

Rossy
RossyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top class service and product

I was very pleased with the initial consultation with Bryn who gave excellent advice re the placement and type of panels and inverter. The Installation team from SolarGain Bairnsdale were efficient and knowledgeable providing me with answers to my many questions with patience and charm.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Rossy. We're very glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Bryn and the installation team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Brian
BrianPerth, WA

System upgrade from 3kw to 6.6kw

Panel installation was easy and professionally done - they even ensured that I had some spare roof tiles in case any were broken. Have had no issues with this company everything was done very professionally and I would have no problem with recommending them.

SsidSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service though the price is comparatively very high than competitors

Its only a few days since Solar gain installed. There are multiple roof leaks. Their price is comparatively very much higher than competitors and they convince to you by saying that their after sales support is very good thats why their price is high. But after the sales, I am now struggling to get support. Its been almost a week since I reported its leaking, No one has come forward to fix. They will send the technician based on the availability. Very bad customer service and rude.

Sue H
Sue HWheatbelt, WA

Terrible after sales service!

Having just paid over $12,000 on a brand new product..Q Home from Solargain I am really disappointed with the after sales service...or rather lack of service! Although the installer did a good job, despite having never installed this product before, the technical communications with the inverter continues to be a problem that neither Solargain or QCell want to resolve! Very much over it now! Will never recommend either of these companies and will be heading to consumer protection!

Alister B.
Alister B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally found the right solar supplier1

Solargain was extremely professional and attentive through the scoping and pricing phase. We went ahead and had an excellent experience with their installers who were committed to a great outcome, including taking care about how the installation would look. They even scooped some of the leaves out of our gutters. I've been looking for a professional solar group for a long time and I think I found them!

SolargainSolargain

Very pleased with new system

We recently had a new solar hot water system installed by solar gain and are very pleased with the service that was provided. The guys who installed the system were very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend solar gain to anyone who is after a solar hot water system.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Luke. We're glad to hear that your experience with our team was a very positive one. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Huzza1
Huzza1Melbourne

Very Professional Company to Deal With

Origanal Installation by Solargain number of years ago went very smoothly so when decided to double capacity I only contacted Solargain and once again another very professional installation from my first contact to final installation. Their communications are second to none and the installation crew arrived on time, kept me fully informed as they carried out their work and left the site clean and tidy after fully explaining the new installation.

Kazm
KazmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best decision ever made

Solargain’s professionalism made the process easy and no fuss. Job completed and was kept informed all along the way.
No issues with insulation all smooth sailing.
We are very happy customers.
Would highly recommend Solargain.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback and recommendation, nothing makes us happier than hearing from our happy customers. You can always reach us for assistance on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Eugene
EugenePerth, WA

Excellent choice !!!!

Simone from Solargain was very polite and had an excellent knowledge of the product . Was able to answer all the queries I had which enabled me to make my decision to go with Solargain. She was also prompt in sending me a detailed quote with the product breakdown .

The installation was done on the set date. They arrived on time were well presented, polite and efficient. They carried out the job professionally. When the job was done they explained the operational side of the unit and answered any questions I asked.

I am extremely happy with the overall experience and service I have received and would recommend Solargain.

Shannon
ShannonGippsland, VIC

Very happy!

I am really happy with my new solar system. The staff at Solargain were helpful and friendly. They happily answered my endless questions to help me through the process from start to finish. I would highly recommend giving them a call.

Excellence Personified

From start to finish everything was handled with professionalism. Doing a little bit of research on solar panels yourself does not go astray, if anything it speeds up the process on first contact. The installers arrived on time were very courteous, completed the job in good time and cleaned up afterwards, the electrician set up the inverter and explained the next process, electricity company was also contacted on your behalf by solargain.

Glenda
GlendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Twice used Solargain!

Excellent, efficient service on installation, customer relations and follow ups. This is the 2nd time I have used Solargain to install panels; 1st time in Qld now in Vic. and both times equally satisfied. Thoroughly recommend the company. Thank you.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Glenda. It's great knowing you've now had two fantastic experiences with our team! Thank you very much for sticking with us. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Macca
MaccaNarangba

Great hotwater system

I purchased a two panel roof top solar hot water system easy installation process from start to finish good price works great good customer service with follow up highly recomended

SolargainSolargain

Hi Macca, we're glad to hear that you had a good experience with every part of our team, we hope you enjoy your new solar hot water system. If you ever need assistance you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Other Solar Panel Installers