Solargain
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solargain

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (31)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (21)
  • Purchase Price$6,591.00

Avoid Solargain and their subcontractor Elite Solar

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased Qcells
SolargainSolargain

Hi Jesse, thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience. We're investigating your case and will be in touch again shortly to discuss. Your Service Case number is #59109. Kind regards, Kayla from Solargain.

Jesse B
Jesse B

Thanks Kayla. I was dealing with Jess McQuade

SolargainSolargain

Hi Jesse, I can see in the case file that it's been escalated to management, so you will likely hear from Huia shortly. I followed up with her today and she's liaising with Elite Solar. Kind regards, Kayla from Solargain.

Danni M.
Danni M.Perth, WA

Problematic Solar HWU and Terrible Customer Service

We have had problems with our Solar HWU since we built our house, not quite 4 years ago. Every year when the weather cools we get no hot water. Management are rude and unprofessional. The way they speak to clients is disgusting. Management even accused us of having parts changed by a third party! This unit was part of our build, an upgrade from the standard inclusion of a gas HWU, that we paid extra to have. Had we have known what the after sales customer service would be like if we had any problems, we would've chosen a different unit/company to provide our hot water system.

Tim
TimPerth, WA

Installation Problems for an great product.

Product: Best Price, Works Well.
Sales: Rob - Extremely helpful, Spent over an hour helping me to choose a product right for me
Installation Quality: Clean
Installation Attention to Detail: Wrong roof aspect. Hot water Timer Forgotten.
Timer was installed (Next Day) and system scheduled for relocation.
Customer Service for problems has been good.
I recommend Solar Gain. but as with any install by any supplier, check the paper work and diagrams are what you agreed to and review it with the installer before they start. Use them as a check-list before signing off and paying the bill.

Panel Purchased Hot Water Close Coupled 300L
SolargainSolargain

Hi Tim, thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience. We've passed this on to the team to take on board for future. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

James
JamesPerth

Total waste of money.

Had a health check on my Solargain inverter and panels
Cost $220.00 for the person who Solargain sent to look at my inverter and stand in the garden and look at the roof where the solar panels are something I can do myself .
He then informed me it was working fine .
He lived around the corner from my property not bad money for twenty minutes work.

SolargainSolargain

Hi James, we're sorry to hear this and would like to investigate your case further. Would you mind sharing your contact details with us so we can find out who the team were in charge of your health check? We've sent you a private message.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Bibigon
BibigonAU

Try someone else, not Solargain

Solargain has a pathetic customer service. They failed to submit various documentation in time, lied on the phone about getting it done immediately and did not do it.
They failed to calculate the correct number of panels that would fit on the roof and had to amend the quote on the installation day.

The only positive experience I had with them is at the initial stage when their consultants from pure electric explained the solar technology.

I don't know quality of work of other installers, but next time I would get all the information from solargain, but would hire someone else to do the installation.

System Size6 KW
SolargainSolargain

Hi there, we're sorry to hear this however would like to do our best to make sure your case is resolved. Would you mind private messaging us your name and contact details so we can investigate this further? Kind regards, Solargain.

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Buying process good, after service most horrible, useless

Trustworthiness
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased Q cells
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price$9,800.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi. I have sent you a private message, could you please respond to it with your details so that we can find you in our database and investigate your case properly to see if we can do anything further to help. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get quotes