Solargain
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solargain

1.0
1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$8,000.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Installation
JanetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After sales service non existent

Could not fault the installation in 2013.
But beware after sales service non existent.
Waiting nearly 15 months for service to fix problem with “controller”
Told yesterday only 2 sub contractors in Victoria. I find this hard to believe but this is what National Manager has informed us.

Trustworthiness
Job Satisfaction
Installation
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase Price$8,000.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Janette. I'd like to look into this for you if possible, but I haven't been able to find you in our database. Could you please email us at sg.marketing@solargain.com.au so that I can find you and see what can be done? Kind regards, Solargain.

Janette

Yes, have sent email. The National Manager that contacted me stated he was going to contact the service company and ask them to contact me. I’ve been trying to get them to return my calls since September.

RJ_SAasked

I would like to know does Solargain install solar panels on 30-35 degree terracotta tile roofs (mine is up to 32-33 degrees). What about 35+ degree roofs (asking for a relative). Please advise if there is a limit to what Solargain can install.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Rick. Due to our installation and safety guidelines, our installers are unable to work on a roof of this pitch. Thank you for your question. Kind regards, Solargain.

Les Crilly
Les Crillyasked

Can I claim the current government rebate to install a battery to an existing system?

Danny
Danny

Hi Les, I am not sure about the battery, but you can ring up Solargain and ask them.

Colin52
Colin52asked

I have a question. Your company was going to install a 6.6KW system on our roof last week but they said the roof could not support your panels.

I then asked for a quote for solar stands on the back lawn and they were suppose to contact me this morning but no one has.

Due to your company stating my roof will collapse if the panels go in I have contacted my insurance company and they are sending out their own structural engineers to see if the roof has been damaged by recent storms and then get it fixed so it can hold panels.

It seems I am phoning up about this to see what is going on.

So decided to post in here in the hope that some one gets back to me.

Hello
Have you heard anything back from Solargain? Also at what point did the installer come to tell you about your roof not being adequate, was it on the day of the scheduled install or before? Did you have to pay for the installers inspection at all? I hope you were able to sort things out and info on Solargain would be helpful.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Colin. We're very sorry we missed your question until now. Would you be able to contact us at sg.marketing@solargain.com.au so that we can find you in your database? Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers