Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (19)
  • Purchase Price$5,265.73
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
peroberts
perobertsCook 2614, ACT

A good experience overall.

The sales representative was extremely helpful and happy to field all my questions. The installation was smooth and unobtrusive with the team seeing me updated on the process as it occurred.

JKLO
JKLOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not perfect, but Great Value and Design

Rick
RickPerth

Delivered as promised

Easy installation, good tradies, cleaned up the mess and very happy overall.
Only downside was the wait for installation from ordering (8 weeks) but understandable when dealing with a popular company.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Rick. We're very happy to hear that you're happy with the overall outcome. If you ever need any assistance with your system, we're more than happy to help. You can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

good advice and service

Sales person seemed very honest, offering sound advice with several options. The installers were very efficient and a pleasure to deal with. At this stage it is only 1 week since install and we are very happy with the results

Trustworthiness

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Solargain could accommodate my preferred panel options without any hard-sell add ons at a great price.

The panel installation was long and proficient with quality as the aim. I'm glad the team took the time to make sure every component was installed correctly. They answered my questions throughout the day and kept me informed of the process. My only improve would be a pre-installation inspection to ascertain the roof insulation. As this meant the power to our house was off for an extended period.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and your suggestions. We're glad to hear that overall you were happy with your installation. If you ever have any questions you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Ali Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Process of two parts. Good then bad.

Ali Y.

Hello there. I’ve updated my review. Won’t be recommending Solargain to anyone.

Ashik
AshikSydney, NSW

Poor service before and after sales

I only went with this company due to IKEA although they are 2K more expensive for similar systems. Overall i am really disappointed with the service provided. Firstly my installation was cancelled without any notification first time and delayed again 2nd time. The installer wired the smart meter incorrectly and its been 3 weeks and more than 10 phone calls with no action taken. Finally i have been sold a 9.9 KW system without advising me regarding the 5 KW export limit. Overall I dont see any value paying extra for this company when they don't have acceptable before and after sales service.

Trustworthiness
Reuben Achior
Reuben AchiorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done. now I let the sun do its bit

SolargainSolargain

Recommendation to engage Solargain has proven to be absolutely the right thing to do

Solargain having had installed several solar systems in the neighborhood we have experienced the same professionalism in advising us about and designing our system as well as the installation of it by a skilled team that was friendly, respectful and left the premises as clean as they found it.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. We're glad to hear that you and your neighbours have all had a good experience with our team, hearing that makes our day. If you ever need assistance, you can contact us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Robert HParkes 2600, ACT

Agree with other reviews re poor after sale follow-up

Be wary of using Solargain in the ACT due to their use of some pretty ordinary sub-contractors to do the installation. Solargain are very professional on the sales side of things...good advice, good price and good organisation of the job. Unfortunately the wheels start to come off after that. Installation was very sloppy, didn't clean up properly, no explanation of how everything worked (I had to ask) and Solargain didn't want to know me when I sent them a detailed email outlining my concerns. My neighour has just used Solarhub for his installation - much more professional in every way and I regret my choice of supplier for solar.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Robert, We're sorry to hear of your experience. We have sent you a private message for more details so we can investigate this for you. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Robert. We have opened a private ticket to assist you with this case. If you could please forward your details to us through that channel it would be highly appreciated as we would like to investigate your case more thoroughly.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Lam Nguyen
Lam NguyenBrisbane

A good product

Can be installed within 3 hours on the existing Solar Hot water. Friendly technical service, show you how to operate the system including where the pipes input output water flows

SolargainSolargain

Hi Lam. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, always good to hear when a customer has had a good experience with our team. If you ever need assistance you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Not sure how good yet warm water mourning good water evening and night

Instillation was good no problem .
Installers accidentally disconnected my tv service . And a problem with my bathroom ceiling exhaust fan don’t work. I have notified installers as yet no action
I have commissioned a local tv antenna technician he repaired the problem. Fan still faulty

HI Peter,
Thank you for reviewing us. So we can assist you with this matter, please contact us on 1300 73 93 55 or sg.info@solargain.com.au ~ The Solargain Team

Bruce - Lyn
Bruce - LynPeel, WA

Good product but had a failure whilst away on holiday

Panel installation went well and has been performing well, however it had a failure No 452 on the inverter whilst we were away on holiday. On return I contacted Solargain and spoke to Evo Thompson the Liason Officer and she was able to sort the problem out over the phone, a great job done. Thank you Evo.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Bruce. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this feedback. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Evo, and we're very glad she was able to help you sort this issue before it caused you any problems. Kind regards, Solargain.

MichaelMelbourne

Multiple delays and a failure to meet the CEC code of conduct

SolargainSolargain

Hi Michael, we have followed up with our team regarding this. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and we can help you with this.
Kind regards, Solargain.

Mattie G
Mattie G

No Fuss Installation

The process was excellent from start to finish. Sales people were prompt to reply to enquires before installation, however customer support afterwards was a little hard as you have to go through the customer service centre and not the actual electricians themselves.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Mattie, thank you for the great rating and feedback! We will be sure to share this with the team. Kind regards, Solargain.

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David
Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers