Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (189)
  • Purchase Price$6,014.61
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Milton
Milton

I made the right choice.

I’m very pleased how SolarGain completed my solar to solar HWS installation. Their website information was comprehensive so I didn’t have many questions, but any I had were answered promptly. The plumbers were efficient and explained how it worked when they finished. The units look good and are neatly installed.

The system works well; so far electricity backup is switched off and hasn’t been
used.

In my opinion I had a 5 star experience.

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer first support

Colin Gibbons
Colin GibbonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & Excellent service

The installation of our Solar HWS was great! From the first phone call to the completion of installation ti was efficient, polite and on time!
As for the hot water system, way more efficient that our previous unit and almost double the pressure!
I would have no hesitation in recommending this company and this product

SolargainSolargain

Hi Colin. It's great to hear that you're already having such a good experience with your hot water system. If you ever need assistance never hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards, Solargain.

Outstanding

I spoke to several solar suppliers and none of them showed any interest in helping solve my unique challenges of panel location, due to an existing solar pool heating system. Then I discovered Solargain and in particular Paul who not only solved my problems but was prepared to answer all my searching questions and provide links and data to support the solution.
From start to install and hand over, Solargain were exceptional, incredibly professional and supplied top of the range panels and inverter at a very fair price.
Install was exceptional , well thought out and no shortcuts were taken.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Paul. Thanks so much for this fantastic review. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Paul so he knows how happy you were with his service. If you ever need assistance you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Alfred Burns
Alfred BurnsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad I got this MOB

I got three quotes. Solargain (Tom Liston) was the only one that responded in person and worked out what was the best solution for me based on my Electric usage over the last 12 months. He was very helpful with all the process of applying for the Solar system. When our Installation was deferred due to the Victorian lockdown he kept in touch and expedited it when he was able.
The installation team (Chris and Will) arrived when they said they would and got to work and didn't stop on a day of 34 degree heat. They were professional and thorough. Job well done on an awkward roof.

Linda
LindaQueensland

Affordable and fantastic service

Had a great experience. Fuss free and affordable. Exemplary customer service, over and above, arranged a temp hot water service until install date. Highly recommend.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Linda. Thank you so much for your recommendation. It's great to hear you had a good experience with our team. If you ever need assistance with your system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Brian
BrianWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome Service

Out of the three companies I received a quote from, Solargain were by far the most comprehensive, courteous and professional to deal with. Steven came on site and explained everything in detail, laying out my options and combinations.
I would definitely recommend this company

SolargainSolargain

Hi Brian. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this recommendation. It always makes our day to hear from our happy customers. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

BradHunter Region, NSW

Terrible

Enaidyram
EnaidyramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and product installation

I found my experience with Solargain to be professional, courteous and responsive from first enquiry to finalising installation. There was a slight hiccup just pre-installation which was handled very promptly and professionally. I had every confidence in them.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you very much for this glowing feedback, it's great to hear you had such good experiences with our team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Ashik
AshikSydney, NSW

Poor service before and after sales

I only went with this company due to IKEA although they are 2K more expensive for similar systems. Overall i am really disappointed with the service provided. Firstly my installation was cancelled without any notification first time and delayed again 2nd time. The installer wired the smart meter incorrectly and its been 3 weeks and more than 10 phone calls with no action taken. Finally i have been sold a 9.9 KW system without advising me regarding the 5 KW export limit. Overall I dont see any value paying extra for this company when they don't have acceptable before and after sales service.

Kym
KymGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New hot water service

Our new I Store is great is quiet and no shortage of hot water. Our energy bills will be considerably lower

SolargainSolargain

Hi Kym. Great to hear your new iStore's treating you well! If you ever need assistance you can always reach out to us and we'll be happy to help. Kind regards, Solargain.

Fantastic Company. Highly recommmend

Evo went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Even through sage 4 Covid restrictions in Victoria, the communication provided was always speedy and Evo went out of her way to ensure that the installers arrived as soon as restrictions in my area eased. The installers were great to deal with and knowledgeable of their product. I would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you once again.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Kathryn. Thank you so much for leaving us this glowing recommendation. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Evo, we're sure it will make her day. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

johnoFar North Queensland, QLD

do not use this supplier

Janicehelen
JanicehelenSouth West, WA

GREAT COMPANY

We are very happy with the solar panels installed by Solargain. The installation process was excellent. The team arrived on time and were very friendly and professional. They installed our panels and left everything clean and tidy. I was given an overview of the system and they also set up the wifi for us. Highly recommended.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Janice. Great to hear that your experience with our team was excellent from start to finish, we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team, we're sure it will make their days. Kind regards, Solargain.

maureen
maureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my hot water sola

I have had sola for the past 20 years it was time to replace it. I rang Matt from Soagain who gave me a quote which I excepted, he arranged installation a couple of weeks later.The guys who installed it were absolutely fantastic very professional with there work and friendly,We had hot water that afternoon. I would highly recommend Solagain from start to finish it has been a pleasure

SolargainSolargain

Hi Maureen. We're very happy to hear your experience with us was great, start to finish! We'll always be around to provide further assistance if you ever need it, you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Dazz
Dazz

Great initial information and quality installers

Great install process. Professional installers and didn't leave any mess. Explained everything and set up my wifi access. Best tradesman I've had in a long time. Has made the process much easier.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Dazz. Thank you very much for your feedback, we're very happy to hear you had a great experience with our installers. If you'd ever like any assistance with your system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

DaniellePerth, WA

Don’t use solargain. Buyer beware.

Absolute rubbish chromagen solar hot water system that solargain sold us just 6 years ago. The main connection into the tank had rusted and we were told we would have to buy a whole new system. Solargain were rude and dismissive about selling such rubbish. Be aware of their salesman crap speech. I will never recommend this disgraceful company to anyone.

Brian S.

Quality Service - Highly recommended

mary
marySouthwest, VIC

Solar 6kw with 20 panels

Jess McQuade and your team - fabulous. Easy quoting. Easy installation. Very Professional. extremely helpful from start to finish. Would highly recommend this Company and its subsidiaries for an easy transition into solar.

Battery Storage solution

I contacted Solargain to inquire about adding a battery storage solution to my solar system. Jordan talked me through the process and provided a very professional service. I ended up having a Tesla Powerwall 2 and some additional solar panels installed. Chris and his team of installers arrived at the time they stated and did a very good job of installing the system and left the area clean and tidy. Alex, in the office, provided me with all the manuals and warranty documents and made the whole process easy. I've had the system in for just under a week and so far so good. It is performing very well indeed. All in all I am very impressed with the level of service I received from Solargain. Many thanks to all involved.

Rossy
RossyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top class service and product

I was very pleased with the initial consultation with Bryn who gave excellent advice re the placement and type of panels and inverter. The Installation team from SolarGain Bairnsdale were efficient and knowledgeable providing me with answers to my many questions with patience and charm.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Rossy. We're very glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Bryn and the installation team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Brian
BrianPerth, WA

System upgrade from 3kw to 6.6kw

Panel installation was easy and professionally done - they even ensured that I had some spare roof tiles in case any were broken. Have had no issues with this company everything was done very professionally and I would have no problem with recommending them.

SsidSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service though the price is comparatively very high than competitors

Its only a few days since Solar gain installed. There are multiple roof leaks. Their price is comparatively very much higher than competitors and they convince to you by saying that their after sales support is very good thats why their price is high. But after the sales, I am now struggling to get support. Its been almost a week since I reported its leaking, No one has come forward to fix. They will send the technician based on the availability. Very bad customer service and rude.

Sue H
Sue HWheatbelt, WA

Terrible after sales service!

Having just paid over $12,000 on a brand new product..Q Home from Solargain I am really disappointed with the after sales service...or rather lack of service! Although the installer did a good job, despite having never installed this product before, the technical communications with the inverter continues to be a problem that neither Solargain or QCell want to resolve! Very much over it now! Will never recommend either of these companies and will be heading to consumer protection!

Other Solar Panel Installers