Solargain
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (219)
  • Purchase Price$5,966.17
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

mERLIN
mERLINAustralian Capital Territory

There is a complete lack of after sales

Emails re wifi for inverter ignored. They have no interest in after sales service. Beware at time of installation the installer asked me where I would like the inverter inverter placed. I having no knowledge about them said near the fuse box. Later. I was told that this area was in full sun and not good for the inverter. Warranty problems. Overheating. I had to buy inverter cover $ 350 my money. Their motto should We pass the buck

Trustworthiness
Leendert
LeendertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solar plant installation by Solargain

To whom it may concern. First class workmanship noted. Communication prior to the installation could be improved.
Happy with the solar plant . Phone application works well. Inspector also complimentary of the job done.
Thanks, Len

SolargainSolargain

Hi Len. Thank you for the feedback and the review. We truly appreciate both. Kind regards, Solargain.

Great quality and amazing customer service

SolargainSolargain

Hi Dan. Great to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Ben and the rest of our team, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. If you ever need any assistance you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Neil
NeilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Need Solar

From the initial phone call to the installation everything went smoothly. This was the third time we have used Solargain and again we were extremely pleased with the outcome. All of the staff were very helpful and the installers were careful whilst installing panels and were able to answer any questions we had.

Trustworthiness

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Great system, great service and very reasonable price

From the initial quote to finished product everything was just seamless. The upfront advice and options provided were brilliant. Office staff are very helpful and Installers are very professional. I was kept well informed through the entire process. This company is just outstanding. Would highly recommend at least including them for a quote. Not the cheapest of the cheap but you get what you pay for and I wanted a business I could trust and will likely still be around in 3 years unlike many of the cheap places that come and go and pop up as a different company making any future issue hard or impossible to sort out.

Becker
BeckerSouth West, WA

Solargain installation

Kym was fantastic and we were able to install before the hot season began.
Installer was slow but thorough. I feel confident we have made right decision. Solargain are true professionals.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Becker. Great to hear you had a good experience with Kim and the rest of our team, thanks for taking the itme ot leave us your review. Kind regards, Solargain.

David W.
David W.Perth, WA

Awesome team

The installation team from Solargain were awesome, very clean, tidy & professional, they did a great job, very pleased with the whole installation ! I would definitely recommend Solargain to friends, colleagues in fact anybody that was looking to install a solar PV or hot water system !

SolargainSolargain

Perfect from start to finish

Nothing but praise for the Solargain team… from the initial quote, handling queries, getting approvals and then the installation - they were faultless.

Very professional, informative, helpful (without being pushy) and so far, the product seems great. Even when their were hiccups in the process (approvals delayed and structural improvements needed) - they were great and kept us uptodate the whole way.

Great job team!

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you so much for your glowing praise. Wonderful to hear that the system is treating you well. If you ever need any assistance with it, we're always only a phone call away on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

kamalesh
kamalesh

Every part of service exceptional

Straight forward installation. Kept informed std it proceeded Damaged tiles where existing solar panels were removed replaced. Friendly competent service at sales, installation and followup calls for information. No problem experienced

Craig_&_Talia
Craig_&_TaliaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service and awesome to deal with.

Solargain have been excellent from the initial quote through to installation. Always available to answer questions and explain differing solutions. I’d delayed getting solar for too long but glad I chose Solargain to start my journey with.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Craig and Talia. It's wonderful to hear that our team were able to provide you such a positive experience. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your glowing review. Kind regards, Solargain.

Simon
SimonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Solar gain installation

The installers were punctual and were very efficient. Unfortunately there was confusion about the layout of the solar panels on the roof and all on one side now. Hopefully works!

Job Satisfaction
SolargainSolargain

Hi Simon. We're glad to hear that everything turned out for the best. Good to know you had a positive experience with the installers. If you ever need any assistance you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Alan Gorman
Alan GormanPerth, WA

Installation went very well, but question sales on their knowledge.

Really prompt process!

At each stage of our solar installation, we were kept informed of the process. Nothing was ever a hassle and staff were very prompt! Very happy & would recommend Solar Gain Gippsland any day :)

SolargainSolargain

Hi Dermott. Thank you very much for your recommendation, great to hear you had such a good experience with our team. Kind regards, Solargain.

Outstanding customer service

A huge thanks to Eddy, Nathan Lloyd and the team at Solargain. We experienced panel leakage on two occasions during the warranty period, unfortunate but handled professionally on both occasions at no cost to ourselves. Water was tested by a third party and panels replaced accordingly in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this reputable company who stand by their product and will continue to recommend their services to others.
Thanks again.

Nathan

SolargainSolargain

Hi Nathan. Thank you so much for the glowing review, we'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Nathan and Eddy. It's great to hear we were able to assist and that you were so happy with our teams service. Kind regards, Solargain.

Perfect customer service from sales to installation and post install service

RJ_SAasked

I would like to know does Solargain install solar panels on 30-35 degree terracotta tile roofs (mine is up to 32-33 degrees). What about 35+ degree roofs (asking for a relative). Please advise if there is a limit to what Solargain can install.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Rick. Due to our installation and safety guidelines, our installers are unable to work on a roof of this pitch. Thank you for your question. Kind regards, Solargain.

Les Crilly
Les Crillyasked

Can I claim the current government rebate to install a battery to an existing system?

Danny
Danny

Hi Les, I am not sure about the battery, but you can ring up Solargain and ask them.

Colin52
Colin52asked

I have a question. Your company was going to install a 6.6KW system on our roof last week but they said the roof could not support your panels.

I then asked for a quote for solar stands on the back lawn and they were suppose to contact me this morning but no one has.

Due to your company stating my roof will collapse if the panels go in I have contacted my insurance company and they are sending out their own structural engineers to see if the roof has been damaged by recent storms and then get it fixed so it can hold panels.

It seems I am phoning up about this to see what is going on.

So decided to post in here in the hope that some one gets back to me.

Hello
Have you heard anything back from Solargain? Also at what point did the installer come to tell you about your roof not being adequate, was it on the day of the scheduled install or before? Did you have to pay for the installers inspection at all? I hope you were able to sort things out and info on Solargain would be helpful.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Colin. We're very sorry we missed your question until now. Would you be able to contact us at sg.marketing@solargain.com.au so that we can find you in your database? Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers