Solargain
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (202)
  • Purchase Price$6,107.84
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Thanh T.
Thanh T.Gordon 2906, ACT

Very happy with Solar Assist. Quality installation with excellent after sales service and support.

The communication, the openness, the friendliness, the quality of the job and the after sales support has been absolutely outstanding. They have always been more than willing to answer as many questions as I asked both before, during and after the install. The installation team were polite, helpful and worked hard to complete the job well. Highly recommend to anyone else seeking to install Solar panels at their residence.

Bobbi
Bobbi

Very Good Experience

Fantastic service from initial sales call to completion of installation. Bought 2 x 6.6 kW systems - 2 x units. All explained and scheduled. Delivered earlier the forecast.
Highly recommend Solargain. The price was right (and competitive).

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

It’s been 5+ years since we had Solargain supply us with our solar hot water system today l rang Matt at 4pm to say a valve had developed a leak, at 5pm l had Nick a plumber on my roof 6pm job done.
These guys are so good don’t look anywhere else 5 star service.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Chris. It's great to hear that our boys were able to help you so quickly. If you ever need any more assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Solargain.

Best money we have spent.

Very easy to deal with from the start, and very nice tradesmen. Would recommend, solar panels are a must these days. Will be definitely telling friends and family about them.

Excellent service

Has been a very good experience from quote stage through to booking and installation.
The information provided and the intruction manuals provided for applying where helpful and not confusing like some are. Due to the delays in my build we had to push out the installation and Solargain were very accommodating and once ready everything was easy and I was updated on when they would be here.
Installer turned up on time, were very polite and considerate, got to business, tied up their mess, explained what they had done and how to use it.

No complaints

Got there on time, no fuss did the installation, helped me through the setup on my computer, took all their rubbish, no complaints and I’m pretty fussy, hopefully last ten years with no problems. But after 7 weeks the wifi dropped out and when l called refused to help unless l agreed on $170 call out fee, finally got it back for a week and dropped out again, now getting emails from Faronius to update to premium, once they get payment the friendliness ends, paid $4360 for 6.6 so one of the more expensive ones on the market, so from starting at a 5 star rating down to 1

SolargainSolargain

Great review Fred, thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your feedback. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain

Excellent experience

Installation was very easy and straight forward considering the weather was atrocious. The installers did an-efficient job and were safety conscious throughout the installation and are a credit to the company.

Cindy L
Cindy LPerth, WA

I feel I can trust Solargain

James came out to give me a quote for solar panels for my newly built home which is almost ready for completion.
A friend recommended me as she got her solar panels and so has many of her friends from Solargain and they all were very happy with them.
I felt I could trust James and he also came on a Saturday which they don’t normally do and all the way from Landsdale to see me.
Not only was I very happy with James but his quote was the cheapest I have got.
I feel confident I have made the right decision, Thankyou James.

Arman
ArmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and friendly from start to the end. No False Information Over The Phone!

SolargainSolargain

Thanks for the awesome review Arman re Liam and the team! We pride ourselves on working hard to meet our customer’s expectations. We look forward to working with you again, in the meantime if we can assistant you please call us on 1300-741-976.

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Professional at all times and a very good experience

Get quotes

Super neat job and great customer service

Solargain in Bundaberg were super helpful and completed a neat and tidy job. The sales team were great, Nathan helped get some parts to me early over a weekend and delivered in person. The sparky was real tidy and mounted the inverter and isolators without visible conduit so looks great. The team also have great after sales service helping setting up the monitoring app. I'd recommend them.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Great to hear that your entire experience with us was very positive, we love to hear from happy customers. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Abi
AbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful from start to finish!

Solargain VIC have been great to deal with from start to finish.
There installers Jason, Jayden & Jarrad were professional and very happy to answer any questions.
Very happy with my solar experience!

Hi Abi.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your glowing review, it's always great to hear from our happy customers. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Jeff
JeffPerth, WA

Very Professional

I found the salesman and installers knowledgeable and helpful. The latter were very obliging, competent and clean. For example they moved and replaced tiles on request. Everyone I dealt with at the company were courteous and helpful.

Solargain Solar

Staff are friendly and arrive on time on schedule date. They installed my solar very neat and nice. Allbjobs and connection are pefectly done. Hopefully it benefits on my electrical bills savings.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Joey. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with your installation and our staff. If you ever have any questions about your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Ernie
ErniePerth, WA

Awesome service, product and price. Installers were top notch. Highly recommend Solar Gain.

Very easy to deal with and had no issues at all. The installers were unreal and left our place very clean. Can’t fault them and we’re happy we selected Solar Gain.

Excellent Service

Dealt with Renee and Michelle who were excellent. They clearly understood their products, explained everything clearly and accurately with honest advice. The installation was simple, quick and extremely smooth. Would happily recommend and use again.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Graham. Great to hear that you had a good experience with our team, if you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

If Only All Companies Were Like This

Solargain was recommended to me by my brother in law & they didn't disappoint. Right from the start nothing was too much trouble & that carried through to the installation. Nothing was too much trouble & they were always able to answer my questions, of which there were a lot at the quote stage.
Installation went smoothly with minimal interruption to our electrical supply or inconvenience to us.
I found them to be a reliable, knowledgeable, professional company and would have no qualms recommending them to others.

buzza08
buzza08Perth, WA

Solargain Installation

Exceptional Service from Alexandra, Michelle and her Team at Solar Gain Perth WA. Faultless communication. Installation Team of Dan and Cooper excellent and thoughtful, whilst maintaining professional standards during install. Thoroughly cleaned up after their work. I-Store Technician / Installer provided great service also. I would not hesitate in highly recommend Solar Gain and in the future hope if any problems, that their after sales support is same. Honestly could not fault SG. Awrrrrsome Service Solar Gain 10/10.

Chris B.
Chris B.Perth, WA

Great professional service

From Jeremy in sales to Dan and Cooper who did the install, Everything went smoothly.

Jeremy answered every single question I had, from the ins and out of Solar rebates through to the way the N-Type panels work- and I asked a lot of questions!

Dan and Cooper who showed up to do the install were professional, helpful and courteous.

I chose Solargain because of the history they have with solar installs. A lot of companies have popped up over the last two years due to the STC rebate and that concerned me.

10/10 would go with Solargain again.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Chris. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we really appreciate it. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Very happy with Solargain

Great job by the boys and the office staff as well. have recommended someone else to use Solargain already. The job was done on the appointed day, and they were informative. The latest V2 6kw Huawei inverter is great . Battery ready.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your recommendation, we're very happy to hear that you had a good experience with our team. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Gail and Paul
Gail and PaulPerth, WA

Thanks David ,Jason and Callum install team from Malaga for an easy change over from our old HWS , a helpful friendly team to deal with who got our new Solar HWS up without fuss and minimal disruption ,thanks again guys Gail and Paul

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gail and Paul. We're glad to hear that our team were able to provide you with an easy changeover process. If you ever need any assistance with your system we're always happy to help, you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

tony Moser
tony MoserWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This is Pefect

We are Very Happy the Guys are very Friendli and helpful they even finished the Job in the Rain and Damian helped us whit the Computer to put everything in correctly Thank You

SolargainSolargain

Hi Tony, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We'll be sure and pass your positive comments to Steve and the team in Hervey Bay. If you ever need any assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Karina
KarinaPeel, WA

Excellent!

From sales person to installer team great to deal with and very helpful. Installed on date quoted. Panels installed smoothly with minimal distruption to us (home on day). We also had the iStore hot water system installed by same company as same time - again well done. (total price inc the iStore). We'd recommend.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Katrina. Thank you very much for your recommendation, great to hear you had such a good experience with our team. If you ever need any assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Patrick B
Patrick BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

best investment

A relative had used Solargain 12 months before we did. Waiting to see how his went cost us $3500 in electricity that year. My relative was very happy with both the product used and the electrician that did the install. We signed up for the same size install (10kw), and after the first year we were $600 in credit on our electricity account.
Every other company told us that we had to get rid of our 1kw system installed 11 yrs ago.
Ends up that's just lazy companies avoiding a little more work.
Our old inverter was Fronius, so that's what we wanted again, why would we change to another brand after now 12yrs faultless operation.
Don't wait like I did, it just cost us money.

JulieD
JulieDPerth, WA

Fantastic company to work with

Communication was fantastic right from the start of the quotation process through to installation. All staff have been professional and courteous. Any questions we had were answered promptly. Thanks Solargain for a tremendous job.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Julie. Thank you very much for your glowing review, it's great to hear how happy you were with our teams service. If you need any assistance with your system we're always available on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Find the right Solar Panel Installer