Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (191)
  • Purchase Price$5,850.14
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Outstanding customer service

A huge thanks to Eddy, Nathan Lloyd and the team at Solargain. We experienced panel leakage on two occasions during the warranty period, unfortunate but handled professionally on both occasions at no cost to ourselves. Water was tested by a third party and panels replaced accordingly in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this reputable company who stand by their product and will continue to recommend their services to others.
Thanks again.

Nathan

SolargainSolargain

Hi Nathan. Thank you so much for the glowing review, we'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Nathan and Eddy. It's great to hear we were able to assist and that you were so happy with our teams service. Kind regards, Solargain.

Perfect customer service from sales to installation and post install service

DannyPerth, WA

So many solar company and can't make up my mind, luckily after introduction by family and friend I found Solargain and James de Santos is wonderful consultant he explain very well and within day I sight up for installation, thank you James keep up the good work.

Angie
Angie

Great support and promptness

Ordered solar panels and an iStore hot water system.

Was able to squeeze us in after our gas hot water system gave up the ghost, and installed the iStore within one days notice.

They were on top of letting me know when they could install them when lockdown lifted, and did so promptly.

Only downside was if it wasn’t for a tradie needing to take a photo the next day, he wouldn’t have noticed that a section hadn’t been silicone-ed, by the tradies who installed it.

J_Armstrong
J_ArmstrongAU

Solargain Review

Timely and helpful communication, flexibility and quality customer service. Installation seamless. Advice offered onsite by installers was relevant and helpful. Would recommend them to anyone, else, could not be happier at this point.

Craig
CraigPerth

Invertor warranty replacement

Big thank you to Rockingham Solargain in obtaining replacement Goodwe invertor which failed just on its 5 year warranty period. Excellent customer service with ensuring a new unit installed, highly recommend them

Get quotes

Great service and product, very professional installation and advice….
I would highly rate solargain for anyone who is looking at adding solar to there house as we sat on the fence for ages contemplating

SolargainSolargain

Hi Dave. Thank you for your recommendation. We're glad to hear that you had a good experience with our team. If you ever need any assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Ron E.
Ron E.Perth, WA

outstanding service

once the decision was made to go with Solargain we could not be happier.
Their professionalism was second to none and took care of all install issues.
Their installers were excellent and did an amazing job.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Ron. We're glad to hear how happy you are with your experience with us. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Liam T and Hannah Z
Liam T and Hannah ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience

We had a great experience from start to finish. Special thanks to Jeremy for going the extra mile to address all our questions and allay any and all concerns - greatly appreciated.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Liam and Hannah. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we're really glad to hear that you had such a good experience with Jeremy and the rest of our team. Kind regards, Solargain.

Sam C
Sam CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent install

This is my second lot of panels. Easy install.
Have had my original 17 panels for approx. 6 years. Working very well and my associations with Solargain have always been great.

bakershill resident
bakershill residentWheatbelt, WA

Gone Solar - will it pay?

Solargain were great, good customer service. But, Western power weren't so good. It was a long wait (3 months) to have my system installed as it was only to have Western Power fail to approve the application in time. When they did, after the installation had been deferred they said they'd only approve it with a cap on the amount of power we can send back to the grid. So now I'm still consuming 78% of my power from Synergy and getting no return from what I'm sending to the grid.

Excellent Service!!

From initial contact with Steve to final installation the service was faultless. Highly skilled tradesmen who went over and above to meet all expectations of 6.6kw system with 18 panels. I would happily recommend Solar Gain to anyone looking to install solar.

SolargainSolargain

Dear Peter, Thanks for taking the time to review us. Happy to hear your overall experience with Steve and team was a good one. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Thanh T.
Thanh T.Gordon 2906, ACT

Very happy with Solar Assist. Quality installation with excellent after sales service and support.

The communication, the openness, the friendliness, the quality of the job and the after sales support has been absolutely outstanding. They have always been more than willing to answer as many questions as I asked both before, during and after the install. The installation team were polite, helpful and worked hard to complete the job well. Highly recommend to anyone else seeking to install Solar panels at their residence.

Bobbi
Bobbi

Very Good Experience

Fantastic service from initial sales call to completion of installation. Bought 2 x 6.6 kW systems - 2 x units. All explained and scheduled. Delivered earlier the forecast.
Highly recommend Solargain. The price was right (and competitive).

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

It’s been 5+ years since we had Solargain supply us with our solar hot water system today l rang Matt at 4pm to say a valve had developed a leak, at 5pm l had Nick a plumber on my roof 6pm job done.
These guys are so good don’t look anywhere else 5 star service.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Chris. It's great to hear that our boys were able to help you so quickly. If you ever need any more assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Solargain.